Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Full character request (Frenni Fazclare)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Robert_Entertainment

Full character request (Frenni Fazclare) SPOGNVp
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic

I've actually really wanted a Frenni character from THAT ONE fnaf fan game. I think it'd be pretty cool. I've even put some thought into the character themselves. like a list of color schemes.
color scheme 1:Normal/Frenni
color scheme 2:Bonife
color scheme 3:Chiku
color scheme 4:Fexa
color scheme 5:Type-0
color scheme 6:Marie (This ones a bigger maybe compared tot he others.)
color scheme 7:Oowhop (Oowhop is a youtuber that actually got their character into the game, so I thought it fitting)
That is alot of color schemes for a character like this though, I can definitely acknowledge that.I figured their play style would be similar to the FNIA freddy character thats already downloadable on this site, having the ability to call in supports and having simple moves as their attacks, though I would prefer this character to at least be good at the same time. keeping on, the AI I cant say much for, because I dont know much about creating that, but better the... well, better. the FNIA freddy AI is... not very good, but still. I would really love this character be made, as I said, I just think it'd be really cool.

This was copy and pasted from something I said in a forum from MugenArchive. here is a link to the FNIA Freddy character I spoke of in this.
https://www.google.com/url?client=internal-element-cse&cx=007768299432347690098:omrog_g1tu4&q=https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php%3Fdo%3Dfile%26id%3D180403-fnia-freddy-epic12457&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwia2IbJnbuGAxUcBUQIHcVoAToQFnoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw2o2AELprLt8nKGQnCY79LI&arm=e&fexp=72519171,72519168

If anyone accepts this, keep in mind I can not pay you, even if I wanted to. if done SOME time in the future maybe I could give a little bit of cash, but not much by any means.

I'd recommend trying out the fnia freddy character in a mugen, as it would work as a great reference for Frenni. Freddy works in 1.1, I know that, but I dont know about the others. Feel free to take your time on this if you choose to do it, keep in mind no payment is planned, just please tell me if you want to do it before starting, I can help with moveset choices, but nothing code-wise or art wise.

I'll say this now so there is no confusion, I'm not requesting an NSFW character, no "Special moves" are necessary. If you WANT to thats fine, I dont really care if you add them, ye horny bastad, but im not requesting it in any way. I just want the character.

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Full character request (Frenni Fazclare) 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hi Robert_Entertainment

We have a very specific/strict process for commission requests as per our community rules as it is one of the main services offered here.
Your request lacks some key information requirements hence I have moved it to the Faq section temporarily.
Please refer to the commission reauest guide here and ensure your request includes all the information incl commission budget etc:

https://www.newagemugen.com/t4215-how-to-request-a-mugen-or-graphic-design-commission

Please feel free to ask any questions if you are unsure of the instructions

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Full character request (Frenni Fazclare) 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Robert_Entertainment

Full character request (Frenni Fazclare) SPOGNVp
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic

Vermilion Spy wrote:Hi Robert_Entertainment

We have a very specific/strict process for commission requests as per our community rules as it is one of the main services offered here.
Your request lacks some key information requirements hence I have moved it to the Faq section temporarily.
Please refer to the commission reauest guide here and ensure your request includes all the information incl commission budget etc:

https://www.newagemugen.com/t4215-how-to-request-a-mugen-or-graphic-design-commission

Please feel free to ask any questions if you are unsure of the instructions

Did I fix it?

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Full character request (Frenni Fazclare) 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Robert_Entertainment wrote:
If anyone accepts this, keep in mind I can not pay you, even if I wanted to. if done SOME time in the future maybe I could give a little bit of cash, but not much by any means.

I do not mean for this to sound rude but
This sentence confirms 2 tbings:

1.You have not read or followed the instructions provided
2. You have some misunderstanding of the meaning of commission

My suggestion is to read the instruction very slow and provide the correct infornation so people know it is serious business request.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Cosmic frog will get you!
Full character request (Frenni Fazclare) JABb8Bu
Download My Mugen Stuff Here

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum