Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[PRIVATE CHARACTER COMMISSION REQUEST]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Commissions [PRIVATE CHARACTER COMMISSION REQUEST] Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:36 am

Ghost Carti

Ghost Carti

[PRIVATE CHARACTER COMMISSION REQUEST] 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hi,
So I've seen the forum has a system to make commission requests and I thought I might as well try it, however some of the information that needs to be provided will be given in private, more details about that below.

- I'd like to commission characters with chibi styled sprites (refer to my YouTube channel for more info) with a modern JUS style moveset : 3 buttons for combos, 6 specials, one super move.

- My budget lies within the 50~70 USD range per commission.

- The commission must be done in approximatively 3 months maximum.

- The commission and any info related to it must remain private between the customer (me) and the artist.

- I use Ikemen GO and MUGEN 1.1, so I expect the character to work on both engines (for instance, do not use PalFX codes that only work on Ikemen GO but are broken on MUGEN 1.1). My PC Hardware specs are as follows :

Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 1.38 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 22H2
OS build 22621.2134

- You can find multiple examples of what I'm looking for on my YouTube channel, here's one of them :

- There are already existing sprites to work with, but they will need some addons, so even if you're a coder make sure you have basic skills in editing sprites as well. I take care of getting the sprites ripped so no need to know how to rip sprites.

If you're interested in discussing this further, contact me via private message or add me on Discord : ghostcarti.

SIDENOTE : DO NOT bother contacting me if it's your first time doing a commission. I am looking for someone who has experience and has already completed commissions in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
YouTube channel : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NAMTron

NAMTron

[PRIVATE CHARACTER COMMISSION REQUEST] RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)

Hi Ghost Carti

2 important things to be ware of regarding your commission request and our strict community rules regarding commissions:

1. It is prohibited to communicate privately between members for any newagemugen commission.
This contradicts the purpose of our facilitation of a safe commission environment for members.
All correspomdence must be made publicly in the official topic between both parties to ensure good ethical practices, honesty, safety, integrity and transparency by all members.
My suggestion would be to update your request to reflect this otherwise we may not be able to facilitate your request if there are elements of it your do not want to publicly disclose here as per the community requirements.

2. The recommended hourly rate used by Newagemugen creators is 18.00 USD/hour since 2018.
Generally spriting and character related work is more expensive and time consuming than other types of commission work hence a budget of maximum 70 USD denotes only 4-5 hours workload. For this reason you may want to reevaluate the size/scope of your request incase you feel the workload required may be unrealistic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ghost Carti

Ghost Carti

[PRIVATE CHARACTER COMMISSION REQUEST] 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

NAMTron wrote:Hi Ghost Carti

2 important things to be ware of regarding your commission request and our strict community rules regarding commissions:

1. It is prohibited to communicate privately between members for any newagemugen commission.
This contradicts the purpose of our facilitation of a safe commission environment for members.
All correspomdence must be made publicly in the official topic between both parties to ensure good ethical practices, honesty, safety, integrity and transparency by all members.
My suggestion would be to update your request to reflect this otherwise we may not be able to facilitate your request if there are elements of it your do not want to publicly disclose here as per the community requirements.

2. The recommended hourly rate used by Newagemugen creators is 18.00 USD/hour since 2018.
Generally spriting and character related work is more expensive and time consuming than other types of commission work hence a budget of maximum 70 USD denotes only 4-5 hours workload. For this reason you may want to reevaluate the size/scope of your request incase you feel the workload required may be unrealistic.

Thank you for letting me know when it comes to privacy, you have a point I understand it's better for safety purposes and respect the rules and requirements, sorry I didn't think of it in that specific regard. The issue is that I do not want to share the content and resources I may provide to the artist publicly (nor the final product) nor do I want just anyone to be able to know about my business when it comes to commissions, therefore it seems I won't be able to find what I'm looking for here. Still, thank you for your reply.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
YouTube channel : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum