So I've seen the forum has a system to make commission requests and I thought I might as well try it, however some of the information that needs to be provided will be given in private, more details about that below.
- I'd like to commission characters with chibi styled sprites (refer to my YouTube channel for more info) with a modern JUS style moveset : 3 buttons for combos, 6 specials, one super move.
- My budget lies within the 50~70 USD range per commission.
- The commission must be done in approximatively 3 months maximum.
- The commission and any info related to it must remain private between the customer (me) and the artist.
- I use Ikemen GO and MUGEN 1.1, so I expect the character to work on both engines (for instance, do not use PalFX codes that only work on Ikemen GO but are broken on MUGEN 1.1). My PC Hardware specs are as follows :
Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 1.38 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition Windows 11 Pro
OS build 22621.2134
- You can find multiple examples of what I'm looking for on my YouTube channel, here's one of them :
- There are already existing sprites to work with, but they will need some addons, so even if you're a coder make sure you have basic skills in editing sprites as well. I take care of getting the sprites ripped so no need to know how to rip sprites.
If you're interested in discussing this further, contact me via private message or add me on Discord : ghostcarti.
SIDENOTE : DO NOT bother contacting me if it's your first time doing a commission. I am looking for someone who has experience and has already completed commissions in the past.