Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sprite Animations

+10
-Metal SK-
MagistusMoon
Filthy Fredo
Shakti♥chu<3
SuperWhiskey
Oxocube
Phant0mD
xXEnchanter.ZuXx
Vermilion Spy
Lou Man
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Lou Man

Sprite Animations - Page 4 42451059065_c5b3f655dd_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

Yo guys. after months of on and off work, the full episode that I worked on for a versus show is finally out. I worked with so many talented people to make this a reality so please check them out, I listed their credits in the description and the comments. This is also my first-ever animation that really knocked it out of the park, so please give them some suppport if you guys can. I appreciate all of the support and love that you guys have given me over the years, as well as some much need criticisms. I hope to one day further improve from there. Hope you guys enjoy the full episode of the fictional characters collide episode of  Reverse Flash Vs Scourge.

And here's my version of the animation with the full uncut content that couldn't make it in the episode due to time.

77Sprite Animations - Page 4 Empty Re: Sprite Animations Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:49 pm

Elazul9000

Elazul9000

Sprite Animations - Page 4 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

congratulations on your hard work lou!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sprite Animations - Page 4 IuFetyD

Lou Man likes this post

78Sprite Animations - Page 4 Empty Classic Stick Figure Ryutaro vs Vegito Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:01 pm

Lou Man

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

Whats up guys. Here is a somewhat old animation that was originally intended to be part of the collab that I had permission to post. I figured I would post this as a celebration for me pulling ultra Vegito over at db legends. Also Ryutaro, was a old mugen character and is one of the first exposures to the mugen community, so he holds a special place in my heart. I hope that the creator, funnily named Ryutaro comes back one day. Welp, hope you guys enjoy this one.

79Sprite Animations - Page 4 Empty Re: Sprite Animations Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:09 am

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

Sprite Animations - Page 4 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Lou Man wrote:Also Ryutaro, was a old mugen character and is one of the first exposures to the mugen community, so he holds a special place in my heart. I hope that the creator, funnily named Ryutaro comes back one day.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but unfortunately that creator named Ryutaro is not the honorable or nice creator you perhaps think he is.
I dont personally have any problem with him, but is is well known fact that he is a dodgy character.
He is notoriously infamous for stealing the credit for creations made by other people, editing it or changing colors and rereleasing it as his own work.
His "legacy" screenpack is an example of that. all that work he stole from other people and mashed up together.
he makes nothing original.
I know people who quit mugen because of him stealing their work. I wouldn't be surprised if that character is also stolen from someone else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sprite Animations - Page 4 FXzcO3r

80Sprite Animations - Page 4 Empty Re: Sprite Animations Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:58 pm

Lou Man

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

SuperWhiskey wrote:
Lou Man wrote:Also Ryutaro, was a old mugen character and is one of the first exposures to the mugen community, so he holds a special place in my heart. I hope that the creator, funnily named Ryutaro comes back one day.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but unfortunately that creator named Ryutaro is not the honorable or nice creator you perhaps think he is.
I dont personally have any problem with him, but is is well known fact that he is a dodgy character.
He is notoriously infamous for stealing the credit for creations made by other people, editing it or changing colors and rereleasing it as his own work.
His "legacy" screenpack is an example of that. all that work he stole from other people and mashed up together.
he makes nothing original.
I know people who quit mugen because of him stealing their work. I wouldn't be surprised if that character is also stolen from someone else.

Did not know that. Its disheartening to hear that one of my icons that got me into mugen isn't the person that I thought they were. Although that sucks, I hope that the other people got their rightful recognition for their work. I'll probably still keep up the animation, but I might have to scrap something that I had planed for the character. Thank you for bringing this information to light.

81Sprite Animations - Page 4 Empty Jiren vs The Mask: 60 FPS Sprite Animation Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:04 pm

Lou Man

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

On a lighter subject, here is a 60 FPS animation that I just got done today. Word of thumb, 60 FPS is not my thing, and I will still stick with 27 FPS, but it was very satisfying to get this done, even if my sanity cracked at times. Hope you guys enjoy this random animation.

82Sprite Animations - Page 4 Empty Knuckles vs Emerl (small sprite animation) Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:36 am

Lou Man

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

Yo, heres a small animation that I did for maple Riot classroom. Its was pretty neat to get back into 30 fps, because compared to 60, 30 is nothing lol.

83Sprite Animations - Page 4 Empty Re: Sprite Animations Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:20 am

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Sprite Animations - Page 4 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Lou Man wrote:Did not know that. Its disheartening to hear that one of my icons that got me into mugen isn't the person that I thought they were. Although that sucks, I hope that the other people got their rightful recognition for their work. I'll probably still keep up the animation, but I might have to scrap something that I had planed for the character. Thank you for bringing this information to light.

Yes I know about that guy too, he is fraud of the mugen community. he recieve many praise of something that he did not create, he stole it from newagemugen old creator and pretend he make himself, and he pretend he is japanese like the creator he copy. it is not respected action in this community. be careful that guy.

you got much better at the effects things.
It is good to see you improve every time post some new things.
You still must be careful your background do some strange movements sometimes.
the floor and the wall of green training room is not move naturally like if it is a stage in mugen, it looks like wall trying to run away from floor.
so you can be careful of this for next time but is definitely better each time

The Cosmic frog will get you!
Sprite Animations - Page 4 JABb8Bu
Download My Mugen Stuff Here

84Sprite Animations - Page 4 Empty Re: Sprite Animations Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:54 pm

Lou Man

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

Filthy Fredo wrote:
Lou Man wrote:Did not know that. Its disheartening to hear that one of my icons that got me into mugen isn't the person that I thought they were. Although that sucks, I hope that the other people got their rightful recognition for their work. I'll probably still keep up the animation, but I might have to scrap something that I had planed for the character. Thank you for bringing this information to light.

Yes I know about that guy too, he is fraud of the mugen community. he recieve many praise of something that he did not create, he stole it from newagemugen old creator and pretend he make himself, and he pretend he is japanese like the creator he copy. it is not respected action in this community. be careful that guy.

you got much better at the effects things.
It is good to see you improve every time post some new things.
You still must be careful your background do some strange movements sometimes.
the floor and the wall of green training room is not move naturally like if it is a stage in mugen, it looks like wall trying to run away from floor.
so you can be careful of this for next time but is definitely better each time

This news still sucks to hear that he isn't the best person. I decided to opt to unlist the animation on my channel, since I wouldn't really feel comfortable with leaving it up knowing this information now. But I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. And ty for the much needing criticisms. I have actually been in maple riot classroom lately and they also have been giving me some advice on how to make my animations more better. Be on the look out for that. But regardless I would like to thank newagemugen for giving me some of the best support out there.

85Sprite Animations - Page 4 Empty Gogeta vs Link Nukem Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:16 pm

Lou Man

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

Yo guys. Heres a little passion project that I finally finished up. Its meant to be a tribute to achillie12345, whos cdi ytps so highly nolstalgic and very cool to me, so much so that it was one of the contributing reasons on why I started off sprite animations. Hope you guys enjoy it.

86Sprite Animations - Page 4 Empty A bunch of stuff. Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:13 pm

Lou Man

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

Yo, heres a bunch of animations that I have done. The gaster vs vegito one, was part of a meme I did on twitter, before I got suspended, for crtiicing that fool Elon on his bullshit. Tbh, even though there are some of the most talented people on twitter, the site is filled to the brim with nft bot bullshit that I would be much happier without it. The other two animations are a part of a collab, with the Dustale sans, vs. carnage being a much older animation, that I had the go-ahead to post. Regardless hope you guys enjoy these animations. I will catch you guys next time.

87Sprite Animations - Page 4 Empty Goku vs Eni BlackDragon Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:12 pm

Lou Man

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

Heres is a short random animation that I did of Goku vs this neat dragon girl oc that I found while browsing through mugen. This was pretty fun to do. Hope you guys enjoy it.

88Sprite Animations - Page 4 Empty Asura vs Punisher. Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:14 am

Lou Man

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

Yo. Heres an old animation for a collab that I recently finished up. Had so much fun animation random match ups. Hope you guys enjoy it.

89Sprite Animations - Page 4 Empty Re: Sprite Animations Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:57 am

Constantinius3rd

Constantinius3rd

Sprite Animations - Page 4 29270914107_0496322bcc_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Hype Beast (Silver)
Recieved 30 or more likes from other Members
Newsboy (Stone)

Lou Man wrote:Yo, here's a bunch of animations that I have done. The gaster vs vegito one, was part of a meme I did on twitter, before I got suspended, for criticizing that fool Elon on his bullshit. Tbh, even though there are some of the most talented people on twitter, the site is filled to the brim with nft bot bullshit that I would be much happier without it.

Social media is overrated man, its addictive to be on a platform that gives you attention and the dopamine's to the brain, but its also not a good thing for a creators because its a real distraction from the simple joy of making stuff for the sake of it and not just making it to seek some audience if that even makes sense? Keep on your grind, stay focused, and master the flash animation arts! you got this lou

Sprite Animations - Page 4 CPi7Pvr

Lou Man

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

Yo, I have resurrected myself from the dead, Castlevania style.... But for real, I will try to be a bit more active on here. College had just been dragging down my spare time, but I hope you guys enjoy this short animation.

Shakti♥chu<3 likes this post

91Sprite Animations - Page 4 Empty Madness Mario vs Scoruge Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:44 am

Lou Man

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

Just made this fun animation for a collab, and I'm also going to be changing the way I animate from now on, making it, so I don't have to rush them,as I would rather take my time, then put out a rushed product, which has been holding me back for a while. Regardless, hope you guys enjoy this fun animation.

92Sprite Animations - Page 4 Empty Re: Sprite Animations Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:39 pm

Lou Man

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

Yo. Hope everyones xmas was good. Here are two animations that I did recently that I thought I would post now. Hope everyone's new years go well.

Lou Man

Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

Sorry for not being all that active. College caught up to me, and I had to focus on that as well as still working on some huge projects in my spare time. Anyways, heres the dump of the animations I got a chance to finish. The last two of which are shitpost joke animations. The second and third animations are a bit old since they are part of a collab that has yet to come out. I will be sure to link them once they get finished. Hope you guys are holding up well, until next time.

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum