Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

New to this website

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default New to this website on Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Lou Man

New to this website GlDVwFc
Yo. Im sorta new here. I recently learned how to do basic sprite animations but i'll have to replace my potato pc real soon. What new Laptop or Pc do you guys recommend I save up for that's less then about 300 or so dollars. I might try post previews of some my projects here if I can.

2default Re: New to this website on Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:35 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

New to this website 2D2jZmR
I've doing this for a bit. And I'm sure most of, if not all off the cpu's I worked on were less than 300. You'll be fine. Just dont talk to Phantom D. He'll tell you to spend a G on it. Lol!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New to this website 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

3default Re: New to this website on Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:29 pm

Lou Man

New to this website GlDVwFc
Thanks dude.

4default Re: New to this website on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:28 am

Shakti♥chan

Shakti♥chan

New to this website 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
Welcome and hi hi hi nice to meet u. I'm kind of new here and not as active as I wish I was but thats going to be changing since I am hoping to help build the database here for Jump characters

5default Re: New to this website on Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:01 am

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

New to this website 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
whatsup

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum