Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for people to play ONLINE!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for people to play ONLINE! Empty Looking for people to play ONLINE! Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:48 pm

Pizzahighfive

Pizzahighfive

Looking for people to play ONLINE! 49283851498_0631820187_o
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Looking for some gents to play some 3 vs 3 tag MVC mugen online using PARSEC. download parsec and then lemme know your screen name so i can invite.

Here's gameplay with me and another player

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CAPCOM vs SNK 3 - opening intro - the BEST of the BEST.

2Looking for people to play ONLINE! Empty Re: Looking for people to play ONLINE! Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:44 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Looking for people to play ONLINE! 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Interesting. You should repost this in the discord mugen threads. Some more peeps should be down 4 some netplay there too

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Looking for people to play ONLINE! 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

3Looking for people to play ONLINE! Empty Re: Looking for people to play ONLINE! Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:31 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Looking for people to play ONLINE! 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

btw can anyone make and add a mugen to that parsec thing? We should do a newagemugen fullgame or something

Looking for people to play ONLINE! P21sO8E

4Looking for people to play ONLINE! Empty Re: Looking for people to play ONLINE! Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:29 am

Pizzahighfive

Pizzahighfive

Looking for people to play ONLINE! 49283851498_0631820187_o
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)

thanks for checking it out guys I really wanna make a kick ass game for everyone.  

I've edited this mvc game and it's characters(tho not all of them yet, bout half so far) to play more legit to mvc2 cause even a lot of redhot's characters were missing their staple bread n butter combos..

like spider-man could not do a c.HK into crawler assault successfully until I fixed it, and so much more.
Iv'e fixed probably half of the characters to combo better and to be able to play better and smoother if they were kinda wack.

for example, captain america bucky was kinda wack then I fixed him to combo smoother that is all.  
I remade carnage completely and even made new sprites for him and new supers and also fights smooth.

I personally don't give a shit if some char's super backgrounds look different or other cosmetic shit for now.  
But I do work on making sure everyone fights in MVC style and not some other weird shit, everyone is mvc, everyone can do air combos and supers, everyone can switch cancel and do crazy ass mix ups, I work on making the gameplay fun and a well in a ghetto way...

A legit playable 3v3 mvc game where it feels like a legit mvc INFINITE how it should be.
I've played mvc3 tournaments and played mvc2 since i was a kid and still to this day create crazy shit on training mode, I understand the game pretty deeply I'll admit so that is why I care about working hard on the game on the mechanics way and gameplay rather than graphically stuff like super Backgrounds being different or their dust from when they dash looking different I admit I don't care to work on those things.

I hope you all can understand me on that.

CAPCOM vs SNK 3 - opening intro - the BEST of the BEST.

5Looking for people to play ONLINE! Empty Re: Looking for people to play ONLINE! Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:20 am

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Looking for people to play ONLINE! 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Pizzahighfive wrote: I personally don't give a shit if some char's super backgrounds look different or other cosmetic shit for now.

Judging by the video it still looks like an early test compilation beta rather than an actual full game, so i assume you are still testing things, so it's no big deal if you don't fix all the graphical errors yet.

As long as you do actually fix them though before releasing anything, then it will be a good project.
Otherwise it just seems well...god awful and mish mash like just another compilation, but its good you have a passion and as long as someone (if not you) fixes those problems before a release etc

Looking for people to play ONLINE! 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

6Looking for people to play ONLINE! Empty Re: Looking for people to play ONLINE! Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:50 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Looking for people to play ONLINE! 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Hey Pizza, tried contacting you on Discord but I think you aren't on the Discord server atm.

Was just checking in to see how the parsec online battles etc are going.
We really wanna try promote this and get more people involved. Also by perhaps an advert or somthing on the front page - look forward to hearin from ya.

Looking for people to play ONLINE! 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

7Looking for people to play ONLINE! Empty Re: Looking for people to play ONLINE! Thu May 16, 2019 5:26 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Looking for people to play ONLINE! 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

What ever happened to this dude?

Looking for people to play ONLINE! P21sO8E

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum