Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Epic Mugen online tournament

+4
NAMTron
xXEnchanter.ZuXx
CancerManXIII
Xanxus75
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Epic Mugen online tournament Empty Epic Mugen online tournament Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:07 pm

Xanxus75

Xanxus75

Epic Mugen online tournament 52079887470_8738d00dc4_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members

Hello everyone, just wanted to share a mugen online tournament with commentaries who was really cool, enjoy! Also if you're interested about mugen online action, subscribe the channel below the link of the tournament, mugen online contents will coming soon. And if you want to play mugen online, contact me, have a good day Epic Mugen online tournament 1f600

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4ogpgcOq8w&t=7982s

Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGAw02U2bQoMQQPDE52QdSg

Xanxus75 likes this post

2Epic Mugen online tournament Empty Re: Epic Mugen online tournament Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:59 am

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

Epic Mugen online tournament 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

and to think that all these years later, Mugen could be enjoyed as a competitive online experience is awesome. I'd love to join in and play with you guys sometime

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Epic Mugen online tournament KwiHzMC

3Epic Mugen online tournament Empty Re: Epic Mugen online tournament Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:27 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Epic Mugen online tournament 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Go for broke!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Epic Mugen online tournament P21sO8E

4Epic Mugen online tournament Empty Re: Epic Mugen online tournament Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:28 pm

Xanxus75

Xanxus75

Epic Mugen online tournament 52079887470_8738d00dc4_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members

Xanxus75 wrote:Hello everyone, just wanted to share a mugen online tournament with commentaries who was really cool, enjoy! Also if you're interested about mugen online action, subscribe the channel below the link of the tournament, mugen online contents will coming soon. And if you want to play mugen online, contact me, have a good day  Epic Mugen online tournament 1f600

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4ogpgcOq8w&t=7982s

Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGAw02U2bQoMQQPDE52QdSg

Hello @CancerManXIII, sorry for the late answer it's because I'm way more active on Discord than on the mugen websites in general. It's cool if you like the competitive aspect of mugen too, add me on Discord, my name is Xanxus75#0172

5Epic Mugen online tournament Empty Re: Epic Mugen online tournament Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:34 pm

NAMTron

NAMTron

Epic Mugen online tournament RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hi Xanxus

What you are doing seems like a positive and productive venture to promote mugen on a competitive level.
Although you mentioned you are mainly a discord user, discord has its positives and negatives as far as spreading awareness.

We have a fanbase here that are mainly forum/website users which often miss alot of discord content due to the swipe-down live chat aspect of it.
Unlike a website post, discord content is hard to track outside of the odd announcements, and videos just d onot attract the views and attention that they would on a static forum. You want to maximise your exposure to community, so this is a good start by posting here.

Perhaps a suggestion for you would be to do a joint-promotion with us here to spread awareness of your venture.
Some of our members have grow their youtube following/views and fanbase exponentially by utilizing our website google algorithm.

The way it works is a 2 stage process:
We use google analytics which boosts views on videos including the newagemugen.com website link in their video description
FOr it to work, the video has to be embedded on our website in a video thread, and must also contain links to both the website, and your personal video thread.
Google then sees those videos as Mugen related content, and increases the chance of your video appearing in mugen related search results.
Something we pay for via google adsense, which you should take advantage of.

This is something that no other mugen websites offer.
Anyway I thought this information may help you

Epic Mugen online tournament 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

6Epic Mugen online tournament Empty Re: Epic Mugen online tournament Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:18 pm

Oxocube

Oxocube

Epic Mugen online tournament 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

competitive mugen is an interesting idea.
Its good we can play online now in many ways

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

Epic Mugen online tournament WEOuZsG

DarkZemX likes this post

7Epic Mugen online tournament Empty Re: Epic Mugen online tournament Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:33 am

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

Epic Mugen online tournament 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)

I think because mugen is so crazy unbalanced and fun, it can never be extremely competitive if we look at real fighting games, but tournaments would sure be fun!

8Epic Mugen online tournament Empty Re: Epic Mugen online tournament Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:01 am

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

Epic Mugen online tournament 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics

the idea is nice, but that game and the design really needs some work in my opinion.
There are many things clashing there.
For example you are using legacy lifebars with a random low res screenpack.
But Im guessing its because you guys are more about the online aspect and not the presentation.
Which would make sense in that case

Epic Mugen online tournament FXzcO3r

DarkZemX likes this post

9Epic Mugen online tournament Empty Re: Epic Mugen online tournament Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:08 pm

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Epic Mugen online tournament 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Survivor (Gold)

I bigtime support this! I dont think mugen always has to be unbalanced for the main part, especially when it comes to playable characters. i think they scale well with each other especially with a little tinkering here and there lol This is me not taking into consideration abusable attacks though, but i Def think the Competitive scene can be extra valid. Thumbs Up

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum