Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any other way to play mugen with friends online besides parsec

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wario47123

Wario47123

Any other way to play mugen with friends online besides parsec Wcz4RWt
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge

I've heard of ikemen but I don't feel like converting my roster so basically what I'm asking is if anybody knows any alternatives to parsec and I'm asking this because parsec soda just shut down which is what made mugen able to work on parsec for me when ever i try on regular parsec my friends controller wont work but if anybody knows a fix to this controller problem id like to know.

Constantinius3rd

Constantinius3rd

Any other way to play mugen with friends online besides parsec 29270914107_0496322bcc_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Hype Beast (Silver)
Recieved 30 or more likes from other Members
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics

Parsec is the most popular way to play - im not sure of any other ways sadly...
The controller issue could be possibly solved though right?
But some technical information might be needed to figure it all out

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Any other way to play mugen with friends online besides parsec CPi7Pvr

oscarlin814

Any other way to play mugen with friends online besides parsec 2GPpdMR
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members

Wario47123 wrote:I've heard of ikemen but I don't feel like converting my roster so basically what I'm asking is if anybody knows any alternatives to parsec and I'm asking this because parsec soda just shut down which is what made mugen able to work on parsec for me when ever i try on regular  parsec my friends controller wont work but if anybody knows a fix to this controller problem id like to know.

Constantinius3rd wrote:Parsec is the most popular way to play - im not sure of any other ways sadly...
The controller issue could be possibly solved though right?
But some technical information might be needed to figure it all out

Constantinius, you're pretty much correct here. A controller problem is most likely something in your settings, such as forgetting to enable controllers when connecting to another PC. When I use Parsec with my friend, who uses a controller, we never encountered such an issue.

However, the biggest problem you'd run into is actually the connection. If there's even the tiniest bit of latency, all I can say is: "have fun lol"

IKEMEN is another option, yes, but I can understand the pain of getting a SP for IKEMEN just to use it. You don't necessary need to convert any characters though: there are plenty of characters that will work fine regardless.

IKEMEN's connection issues are mostly due to it being run on a frame-delay based online network. Basically, if one person is laggy, everyone is. Have fun playing in 19 frames (DBFZ I'm lookin at you).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum