Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

To all the people who lurk but never post on this website

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

To all the people who lurk but never post on this website 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Why so shy?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To all the people who lurk but never post on this website 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

HekuttaSaint likes this post

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

To all the people who lurk but never post on this website 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
Because people are generally lazy, lack content creation talent and/or have nothing worth contributing perhaps.

The rest are just leechers or mugenarchive goons hoarding downloads.

But thats just my opinion

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

To all the people who lurk but never post on this website 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Well honestly guys, when has it actually ever been that busy here?
There are not that many skilled mugen creators/coders that are also artists or graphic designers at the same time. you are usually only one of the 2

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To all the people who lurk but never post on this website P21sO8E

HekuttaSaint

HekuttaSaint

To all the people who lurk but never post on this website Wcz4RWt
Well, may be is just as Filthy Fredo stated... In my case, is just that I hang out a bit more in the discord chat...

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

To all the people who lurk but never post on this website 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Discord is mainly just a hang out spot for the retired Newagemugen members. Similar to how Arcadia Mugen Xat is a hangout for retired mugen players

http://www.negative-edge.net

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

To all the people who lurk but never post on this website 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
I try not to lurk, and I hope to be more active here in the coming months.

I don't really have the time to be using discord but i do pop in now and then.
There wasn't really much mugen activity happening there other than a few Jump allstars videos being posted daily so I will likely pop on discord when I release something.

?Q-Shinato?

To all the people who lurk but never post on this website 2GPpdMR
Well i'm not on discord in general but that's because i'm introverted and quite shy...crying
I don't respond well to quick-fire questions and I will likely say something dumb.
I prefer forums because it gives me a chance to think before I say something really dumb and look like a total bafoon Nervous

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

@?Q-Shinato?

I can tell you from 1st hand experience you aren't missing much....
Theres a couple of cool people but alot of Lurkers that never post and just watch
and a few retired mugen farts that dont contribute or partake in mugen related stuff at all and just post music videos and memes all day.

my buddy GDM the ursurper isnt there anymore it seems and i found him entertaining crying

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum