Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom Character commission?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Commissions Custom Character commission? Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:07 pm

xmansoto22

Custom Character commission?  49283851498_0631820187_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hi im new to the mugen community but I really love it so much just all the nostalgia and great feeling it brings to me like when I was kid playing 2-d fighters with my family and I was just wondering if there was anyone taking custom character commissions? because I have a custom character of myself drawn by my wife and really would love to have it as a JUS style character to put into my mugen.

2Commissions Re: Custom Character commission? Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:04 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Custom Character commission?  52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Hey bro and welcome. Commissions are totally possible here! Personally i moreso do everything else BUT character commissions as single characters literally take 4x the time of SPs and general GFX stuff buuuut, I will put the word out on our dicord to the JUS community and see if they are interested.

We do have a general price guide that may give you an idea on what it could cost based on the industry standard prices on the internet, but thats something you would obviously be able to negotiate with the artist

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

xmansoto22 likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

3Commissions Re: Custom Character commission? Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:58 am

Rivelio

Rivelio

Custom Character commission?  Wcz4RWt
Survivor (Gold)
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

Sup man! I do take commissions. Haven't made many custom characters but that story of yours sounds like you have something promising in your hands.

Here you can see some of my works: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And if you're interested, Here's my Discord tag, so make sure to hit me up and hopefully we can come to an agreement. Rivelio#1966

xmansoto22 likes this post

4Commissions Re: Custom Character commission? Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:07 pm

xmansoto22

Custom Character commission?  49283851498_0631820187_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)

I sent you a friend request rivelio on discord

5Commissions i need too ask u Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:58 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

xmansoto22 wrote:Hi im new to the mugen community but I really love it so much just all the nostalgia and great feeling it brings to me like when I was kid playing 2-d fighters with my family and I was just wondering if there was anyone taking custom character commissions? because I have a custom character of myself drawn by my wife and really would love to have it as a JUS style character to put into my mugen.

i was wondering do you do character commission

6Commissions Re: Custom Character commission? Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:10 am

NAMTron

NAMTron

Custom Character commission?  RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

citytoon wrote:
xmansoto22 wrote:Hi im new to the mugen community but I really love it so much just all the nostalgia and great feeling it brings to me like when I was kid playing 2-d fighters with my family and I was just wondering if there was anyone taking custom character commissions? because I have a custom character of myself drawn by my wife and really would love to have it as a JUS style character to put into my mugen.

i was wondering do you do character commission

Hi City toon.
This may be your first time using our forum so you may be unfamiliar with the format/how to use this website correctly.
You are posting inside a closed/completed topic.
Furthermore, the person you are quoting is not a creator - they are a general user also requesting commissions.
If you want to make inquiries regarding commissions you must follow our community guidelines on how to make formal requests.
In future please refer to the beginners guide on how to make commission requests here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum