Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commission to make an AI only character playable

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Darkassassin299

Commission to make an AI only character playable GlDVwFc
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

I was wanting two characters being Emblasir and Bouyou to be made usable by a player as currently there are no controls and the AI is always forced on
Can be found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Listed as "Bouyou DL" and "Emblasir DL" both characters are created by ハクリエル and can be found either on their blog or on other MUGEN download sites like MUGEN Archives

Direct links if needed:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I tried myself and cannot find a way to get it working correctly
Primary problem with how I did it was was character animations were missing upon adding in the states as commands just through the CMD
The attack's sorta went through but it seems I either wasn't doing it correctly or more setting up was needed in the states in the CNS?
Also trying to disable the AI was difficult as there might be multiple variables activating it and I wasn't very sucsessful with that either

What's needed is to disable the auto AI activation that happens by force at the start of every match
And controls/inputs setup in the CMD so a player can actually use them, as even if the force AI is disabled, there are no buttons set up to press and you can't actually do anything
As controls are rather easy to change in the CMD, it's not super important what they're set too as long as it's not abnormally difficult to reconfigure
A playstyes similar to Smash would be nice but as that can be complicated due to limits on inputs, using an MVC moveset will work as well
As long as all moves and abilities the AI can use are bound to something, that's the goal
Though I'm not entirely sure how many attacks and abilities the character has total
Labels in the CMD would be nice to know what does what but that's not required

The frames and movement should match how the character is played by the AI as much as possible
I don't think one of them, or possibly both of them can walk? That might need to be added,
the characters seem to float so new animations and sprites won't be needed as the idles will work implying there are no pre-existing animations for that

As I don't really know how long it would take to do this I am somewhat uncertain as to how much to set up for a budget
I don't know how difficult it will be to locate all attacks and abilities nor how long it might take to disable the forced AI
For now I'll set it at $100 for both, less would be nice but if this project is longer than what I'm expecting then that can be discussed further

No real Timeframe as long as it's done in a reasonable amount of time
I'd rather not wait a year but I'm not in any particular rush either

They seem to be Winmugen Only currently but are needed for 1.1 so they might need to be converted
I'm using a RTX 3060 Ti with 16RAM and an i7-11700F processor, preformance won't be a problem

Last edited by Darkassassin299 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

Axellord

Axellord

Commission to make an AI only character playable 2GPpdMR
Death Note (Wood)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

I withdraw what I said. It's very difficult for me xD

NAMTron

NAMTron

Commission to make an AI only character playable RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

Hi Darkassassin

You will have to provide specific information in regards to your commission request.
Please refer to the following commission request guide to ensure you have supplied all necessary information:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Darkassassin299

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)

NAMTron wrote:Hi Darkassassin

You will have to provide specific information in regards to your commission request.
Please refer to the following commission request guide to ensure you have supplied all necessary information:

Okay, I think I provided the information needed?

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Commission to make an AI only character playable 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hi Darkassassin299

I have temporarily moved your request to the inactive section.
Unfortunately your request as per our community rules does not contain all required information for requesting a commission.
As per the link specified above by admin, you are still missing the mandatory commission request information.
To help you in supplying this information easier, I have provided annotations below on the missing requirements:

In addition to this, "playable" is quite a broad term and you will need to be extremely specific on playstyle/movement/frames/mechanics/abilities as creators will have no idea on what you what the character to do (mvc character, kof style, blazblue style, cheapie style, no kicks, no punches, 5 supers, 3 specials etc).
Never assume a creator is a mind reader as per stated in the commission posting guide

Apologies for the inconvenience and hope this assists you in your request.
Once you have supplied all information listed in detail in the 7 mandatory request information guide instructions, we can move your request back to the active request section

NAMTron wrote:Newagemugen Community is full of experienced Mugen Coders, artists, and Digital professionals.
We offer a safe environment for Mugen fans to request, hire and pay creators to create Mugen and art content.

If you want to sponsor a Mugen creator or an artist to help you with something, here are the easy steps:

1. First read, parts 1 - 5 of the Mugen commission guide:
Alternatively, individual direct links to all 5 parts of the commission guide are here:

2. Once you have read and understand the commission guides, post your request in the commission request thread:

You must state:

1. What you want (character/stage/edit/artwork/screenpack/mugen help/other)
2. Your Budget in US Dollars ( paypal required)
    A Maximum budget must be specified.

Please note this does not effect/relate to your actual commission cost)
3. Approximate Timeframe within which you require it finished
4. As much detail on the request as possible
5. Your Mugen version & PC Hardware Specs ( so creators know your PC can handle the created content as it will likely involve high-end digital designs).
6. Screenshots and/or videos as visual aids/examples wherever applicable
7. IF your commission is not for original content designed by us, and instead contains pre-existing images/sprite data that you specifically require integrated in your commission, Please confirm who is supplying the ripped sprites and how.
(ripping sprites/sounds/effects will be treated as additional labor/cost to the commission.)

SIDENOTE: When making character related requests, Don't ever assume a creator knows what you want or can read your mind. If referencing particular characters or franchises, assume that the creator is oblivious to said creation/character and provide as much info/details as possible.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Darkassassin299

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)

Axellord wrote:I withdraw what I said. It's very difficult for me xD

Noticed the PMs, sorry seems I can't respond to PMs until I've hit 20 posts

NAMTron

NAMTron

Commission to make an AI only character playable RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

It is against our community terms & conditions of use policy to discuss any Commission related activities via private messaging on this forum.
This is to ensure no illicit activities (scamming/extortion/profiteering) are conducted within our community.
This is to ensure all members have a safe positive experience at newagemugen.
All commission related activities are conducted publicly by verified Mugen creator members via the public commissions request thread.
For more information, please refer to the newagemugen-community-rules-terms-conditions-of-use-policy below:

Axellord

Axellord

Death Note (Wood)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Survivor (Silver)

NAMTron wrote:

It is against our community terms & conditions of use policy to discuss any Commission related activities via private messaging on this forum.
This is to ensure no illicit activities (scamming/extortion/profiteering) are conducted within our community.
This is to ensure all members have a safe positive experience at newagemugen.
All commission related activities are conducted publicly by verified Mugen creator members via the public commissions request thread.
For more information, please refer to the newagemugen-community-rules-terms-conditions-of-use-policy below:

My mistake hadn't read that you couldn't send a dm for that. It will not happen again Frustrated

Axellord

Axellord

Death Note (Wood)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Survivor (Silver)

Btw i think this is currently solved (If is everything fine)

Emblasir:

Bouyou:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum