Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]Astral Heat EX Screenpack /LEGACYADD004 Custom Mod for NK3s - PART 001

+3
NK3s
Phant0mD
✴Ex-Sirius✴
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]Astral Heat EX Screenpack /LEGACYADD004 Custom Mod for NK3s - PART 001 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

This will be the official topic for the Vs Screen transition redesign for the Astral Heat EX Screenpack commission for CreepyTarantino.
Below is a list of all previously competed work:

Completed Work

Main Menu Screen (design by me, texture pack by Phant0mD)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Logo design & Intro (By Phantom D)

Lifebar & Fight.def system

Last edited by ✴Ex-Sirius✴ on Sat May 14, 2022 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

xXEnchanter.ZuXx and NK3s like this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]Astral Heat EX Screenpack /LEGACYADD004 Custom Mod for NK3s - PART 001 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Here is the summary of the vs screen requirements:

- Improve and fully animate/add transitional graphics and animations all while maintaining the current style/theme.
Vs screen VS portrait system modifications not required (use existing portrait template for vs screen)
Client is overall happy with existing quote:

Creepytarantino wrote:''The vs screen I didn't hate and could do with a little flare but the overall meat of it I like. Maybe like some animation of a transition of some kind''

- Logo implementation ( as per recent logo reusable raw file templates supplied by PhantomD)

Workload:
- Vs screen transition fade in/out graphics concept & design (min 2 hours@18/hr)
- Implementation of existing PSD VS screen portrait system ( min 1 hours@18/hr)
- Style implementation, PSD/AI/AE file setup + style application (min 2 hours@18/hr)
- Animation & final Sprite creation  (min 1 hours@18/hr)
- PNG/SFF sprite importing & System.def basic coding/testing (Min 1 hours @18/hr)

Summary
In total, the minimum workload timeframe for this job would be 7 hours commission work.
7 hours @18/hr = $126 USD. (50% donation on start date, 50% on completion.)

Any additional time/work over this quoted timeframe would be at no extra charge.
The commission pricing rules that we use here at newagemugen is limited to 18.00 per hour USD.
This is so that we all are fair to the community and that no dishonest activity is being done.
You can read about it in the commission guide for more information.

NOTE: This commission is currently on hold awaiting activation by the client (currently away/busy)

NK3s likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Just a small note on this project - I have unfortunately lost contact with creepytarantino,
And I am not sure what his plans are regarding the remaining work on this commission.
As it would be a shame to shelf this partially complete project, I am considering continuing it if anyone is interested in taking over from him on commissioning the final parts.

The lifebars, round animations, main menu screen are all 100% finished.
The only remaining elements for this that need finishing are the select screen, vs screen, options screen, and winner screen.

If anyone has any interest in this project and would like to commission its completion, please let me know.
Obviously it would mean that the commissioner would have full creative control over the select screen design and anything else that is still incomplete

Phant0mD and NK3s like this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]Astral Heat EX Screenpack /LEGACYADD004 Custom Mod for NK3s - PART 001 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

oh damn man that totally sucks.
Was looking forward to seeing this develop - especially after coming up with the whole logo etc.
Maybe his IRL just got too busy. it be like that.
Either way I think it would be a waste not to finish and release it for sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

NK3s

NK3s

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]Astral Heat EX Screenpack /LEGACYADD004 Custom Mod for NK3s - PART 001 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hello.
I was interested in this project, but I am sad.

I want pay the other 50%.
I think the current design and logo are really good.

However, unlike the client, I am running at 3840x2160 and would like to use ADD004, which may require modifications.

*I don't need to create a result or battle message design for ADD004, it's enough if it works as original as the Youtube video.

Also, I would be happy to have a version that does not use custom portraits, as I am switching characters a lot.

*I am using machine translation, so I apologize if the English is not correct.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi NK3s

Thank you for being interested in this project.
I am happy to hear that you would like to continue the project.
I can answer some of your questions:

NK3s wrote:I am running at 3840x2160 and would like to use ADD004, which may require modifications.
This is no problem. The screenpack design is using RenderMode = OpenGL Mugen.cfg settings.
The sprites used is 32bit png, so it will support any resolution and localcoord from 1280x720p - 3840x2160p no problem.
The Youtube videos you have seen of this screenpack lifebars, is also 3840x2160p:

;Game native width and height.
;Recommended settings are:
; 640x480 Standard definition 4:3
; 1280x720 High definition 16:9
; 1920x1080 Full HD 16:9
GameWidth = 3840;2560;1920;1280
GameHeight = 2160;1440;1080;720

;The video resolution defaults to the same as the game resolution.
;In windowed mode, this specifies the window size.
;You can force an alternate resolution by uncommenting the lines
;below.
Width = 1920;2560;1920;1280
Height = 1080;1440;1080;720

Also, you said that you use ADD004. This is no problem.
I can make some modifications, to include the ADD004 into the screenpack.

NK3s wrote:*I don't need to create a result or battle message design for ADD004, it's enough if it works as original as the Youtube video.
I understand. Your meaning is, you do not need the VS screen design, or the Results screen design, because you want to use the original character portraits yes?

If this is correct, I can make some modifications, so we do not need to create the new design for this, and it will not create the problem for portraits.

NK3s wrote:Also, I would be happy to have a version that does not use custom portraits, as I am switching characters a lot.
Yes this is no problem, except for the Lifebars system, which already has the design for custom portraits.
So for this, if you wanted to change it, there is 2 options:

1) We do some modification so that it will use the default portraits
2) We will remove all of the character portraits so there is no character portraits and just character name, but it may look unusual for some game modes like the teams mode.

I hope this is helpful and I look forard to hear your reply :-)

NK3s likes this post

NK3s

NK3s

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]Astral Heat EX Screenpack /LEGACYADD004 Custom Mod for NK3s - PART 001 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Survivor (Gold)

Thanks for the answer.
I am relieved that you seem to be able to handle it.

I would very much like to see this continued.

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:I understand. Your meaning is, you do not need the VS screen design, or the Results screen design, because you want to use the original character portraits yes?

If this is correct, I can make some modifications, so we do not need to create the new design for this, and it will not create the problem for portraits.

That is correct.
Therefore, I am currently using only ADD004 fight_720p.def, all others are LEGACY.
I have prepared a video to get you to see the specific settings.
(I have lowered the recording resolution)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:
Yes this is no problem, except for the Lifebars system, which already has the design for custom portraits.

2) We will remove all of the character portraits so there is no character portraits and just character name, but it may look unusual for some game modes like the teams mode.

1 is good.
The aspect ratio would not match the current space, so it would need to be scaled down appropriately.

MagistusMoon

MagistusMoon

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]Astral Heat EX Screenpack /LEGACYADD004 Custom Mod for NK3s - PART 001 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics

It is exciting that you guys will continue this project because I always thought the lifebars and style was 😻

NK3s likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

NK3s wrote:Thanks for the answer.
I am relieved that you seem to be able to handle it.

I would very much like to see this continued.

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:I understand. Your meaning is, you do not need the VS screen design, or the Results screen design, because you want to use the original character portraits yes?

That is correct.
Therefore, I am currently using only ADD004 fight_720p.def, all others are LEGACY.
I have prepared a video to get you to see the specific settings.
(I have lowered the recording resolution)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:

1 is good.
The aspect ratio would not match the current space, so it would need to be scaled down appropriately.

Hi NK3s

Thank you for showing me the demonstration video.
I understand your requirements.
It is possible that we can add the add004 system, and the Astral Heat screenpack system inyo your legacy screenpack system, and we can make it work no problem for you and your mugen.
There will be some work to do, to make it all work for your settings, so there would be some cost required for the work, but it will be less cost because your mugen requirement is more simple than the old client requirement.

My suggestion, is if you can upload your mugen screenpack, and put any 10 of your favorite character inside, and send me the download link, and I can do some more planning, and we can discuss it more if you like

NK3s likes this post

NK3s

NK3s

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Survivor (Gold)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:
Hi NK3s

Thank you for showing me the demonstration video.
I understand your requirements.
It is possible that we can add the add004 system, and the Astral Heat screenpack system inyo your legacy screenpack system, and we can make it work no problem for you and your mugen.
There will be some work to do, to make it all work for your settings, so there would be some cost required for the work, but it will be less cost because your mugen requirement is more simple than the old client requirement.

My suggestion, is if you can upload your mugen screenpack, and put any 10 of your favorite character inside, and send me the download link, and I can do some more planning, and we can discuss it more if you like

Excellent.
I sent you the download link in a private message.
Please check it out.

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]Astral Heat EX Screenpack /LEGACYADD004 Custom Mod for NK3s - PART 001 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Survivor (Platinum)

I'm glad this wonderful project doesn't stop,
a big thank you to our friend NK3s for reviving the project
and many thanks to our friends ✴Ex-Sirius✴ and Phant0mD
for all this work that gives birth to wonders.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Flame mist with the power of lightning ...

✴Ex-Sirius✴ and NK3s like this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Thank you to everyone of you that supported the Newagemugen community and many great artists here and all my good friends.
I am happy that we can make it possible for Mugen fans to have the creations that they want, and how they want it, special and unique for them, so they have a unique experience and unique creations.

NK3s wrote:
Excellent.
I sent you the download link in a private message.
Please check it out.

Thank you NK3s.
I have downloaded your files.
My plan is, I will run some tests on your Mugen, then I will do some research and planning.
When I have completed my tests, I will aks you some extra questions regarding the project.
Once we have discussed all of the details, we can then make plans to complete the work that is required.
I am confident, that we can combine your default Mugen Screenpack, with ADD004 settings, and also your default Legacy settings, to make you your perfect Mugen configuration.

Once I have finished my research and made some notes, I will reply to you with some questions here.

NK3s likes this post

NK3s

NK3s

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Survivor (Gold)

Glad to hear you received it.
Looking forward to hearing back from you!

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi NK3s

I have reviewed your Screenpack and made some notes.
First I would like to ask you a few questions about your requirements, and confirm some details.
Then I can update my notes.
So lets begin.

1. Logo
Your LEGACY ADD004 screenpack uses the default Legacy screenpack Logo screen:

The Astral Heat Screenpack currently has a custom Logo screen (created by PhantomD):

Question: Would you like to replace the legacy Logo screen, with the Astral heat Loading screen?

2. Main Menu screen
Your LEGACY ADD004 screenpack uses the default Legacy screenpack Main menu screen:

The Astral Heat Screenpack currently has a custom Main menu screen (created by Me):

Question: Would you like to replace the legacy Main Menu screen, with the Astral heat Menu screen?
              Or would you like to keep the default Legacy ADD004 menu screen?

3. Options screen
Your LEGACY ADD004 screenpack uses the default Legacy screenpack options screen:

The Options screen for Astral heat: Galaxy Dream battle was not created yet because the client did not return.

Question: Did you want to use the Default Legacy ADD004 screenpack option screen?
              Or did you want to commission a new Astral Heat Screenpack options screen?

4. Select screen
Your LEGACY ADD004 screenpack uses the default Legacy screenpack select screen:

The Select screen for Astral heat: Galaxy Dream battle was not created yet because the client did not return.

Question: Did you want to use the Default Legacy ADD004 screenpack select screen?
              Or did you want to commission a new Astral Heat Screenpack select screen?

5.VS screen
I think you already explained this question to me, but I will ask again so we can be certain.

Your LEGACY ADD004 screenpack uses the default Legacy screenpack VS screen:

The VS screen for Astral heat: Galaxy Dream battle was not created yet because the client did not return.

Question: Did you want to use the Default Legacy ADD004 screenpack VS screen?
              Or did you want to commission a new Astral Heat Screenpack VS screen?

6.Victory screen
I can see, that you donot use the Legacy ADD004 screenpack Victory screen system in your MUGEN

The Victory screen for Astral heat: Galaxy Dream battle was not created yet because the client did not return.

Question: Do you want a Astral heat: Galaxy Dream Battle Victory screen?
                  Or do you not use this setting, and donot require a victory screen?

These are the first questions.
I have some more advanced questions I will need to ask you that are about the fight.def and Lifebars and portraits.
But first lets confirm these questions, then we can move on to the technical questions.

NK3s

NK3s

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Survivor (Gold)

Thank you for your research!

1 and 2.
Yes. Replace please.

3 and 4.
I want to commission a new Astral Heat Screenpack Options and Select screen.

5.VS screen
I want to commission a new Astral Heat Screenpack VS screen.
And i want to use the default portrait on that screen.

6.Victory screen
not use this setting, and not require a victory screen.

thanks!

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi NK3s
Thank you for your Answers.
I will have some more questions about the select screen and the VS screen later.
But next, I would like to ask you some questions about ADD004, the Lifebars and portraits.

7. ADD004 version
There are 3 versions of ADD004; 004.bat, bs0.bat, and svc.Bat.

I assume, that you would like to use the Astral Heat Lifebars with your ADD004 system.
But before I make this modification, I need to know which versions of ADD004 do you use.

Question: Do you want the Astral heat Lifebars installed on all 3 ADD004 versions? Or only 1 Version?
( My advice, and recommendation is to only use one version, because all 3 version are almost the same, except for design of lifebar.
But because you will use the Astral Heat Lifebar, you will not see the ADD004 lifebar.)

8. Lifebar Portraits
I think you have already answered my questions about the portraits, but I will ask again to be certain.
Your LEGACY ADD004 screenpack uses these default character portraits in SINGLE MODE

Astral heat Screenpack uses these custom portraits in SINGLE MODE

Your LEGACY ADD004 screenpack uses these default character portraits in TAG MODE

Astral heat Screenpack uses these custom portraits in TAG MODE

Your LEGACY ADD004 screenpack uses these default character portraits in TURNS MODE

Astral heat Screenpack uses these custom portraits in TURNS MODE

Question: Do you want to use the Astral heat Custom Portrait system or the LEGACYADD004 Default Portrait system?

NK3s

NK3s

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Survivor (Gold)

7. ADD004 version
004.bat only.
Of course I want to use Astral Heat Lifebar!

8. Lifebar Portraits
I would like to use the default portrait system for all of them.
If there is a cost to adjust the look, I will pay extra for it.

thanks!

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi NK3s
Thank you for your patience.
Now I have a better understanding of your requirements.
Next I will ask you some more difficult questions about the screenpack design.

CreepyTarantino had special requirements for the design of the options screen, select screen, and VS screen but he did not return to finish the project and confirm the designs.
So now that it is your project, you can make the decision for the design and the style.
So I will ask you some questions about the designs:

1.Options Screen
- Do you have any special request for the design of the Options screen?
- Is there any design, or style, from an existing video game that you would like to copy/use for the options screen?

2.Select Screen
- Do you have any special request for the design of the select screen?
- Is there any design, or style, from an existing video game that you would like to copy/use for the select screen?

2.VS Screen
- Do you have any special request for the design of the VS screen?
- Is there any design, or style, from an existing video game that you would like to copy/use for the VS screen?

If you have some design ideas or special requests for these three systems,
please provide me some sample images, or any information about it and we can create the design to your specifications.
If you do not, it is also ok because we can decide the designs for these screens for you, and continue to create the default Astral Heat theme like CreepyTarantino's original design ideas.

I am sorry for asking so many questions, but because it is a large project, and the goal is to create the perfect creatrion for the customer, we must ask about every small detail.

NK3s likes this post

NK3s

NK3s

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Survivor (Gold)

I am not good at English, so your detailed questions help me to convey exactly what I want. Thank you very much.
Feel free to ask me any questions in the future!

I like the color scheme and style of the already completed part, so I have no special requests as long as it matches that.

But I want the select screen to be available for as many characters as possible.
I want at least as many as the LEGACY I am currently using.

Oxocube

Oxocube

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

Legacy screenpack is the most popular mugen 1.1 screenpack of all time.
I didnt realise until last year that it was created by xXNozXx the retired Newagemugen member all along!
It is great to see that another mugen screepack with even more amazing design will upgrade it👌

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

✴Ex-Sirius✴ and NK3s like this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

NK3s wrote:I am not good at English, so your detailed questions help me to convey exactly what I want. Thank you very much.
Feel free to ask me any questions in the future!

I like the color scheme and style of the already completed part, so I have no special requests as long as it matches that.

But I want the select screen to be available for as many characters as possible.
I want at least as many as the LEGACY I am currently using.

Hi NK3s
Your English is perfectly fine.
I now understand all of your requirements perfectly.

Now that I know what is required to complete your project,
I will create a project summary.
The project summary will explain each job required to complete the project.
Also, the project summary will calculate how much time is required to
Complete the work.

NK3s likes this post

NK3s

NK3s

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Survivor (Gold)

Thank you very much.
We are getting close to the start.
I'm excited!

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi NK3s.

I have completed a thorough calculation and planning of your project.
Before we discuss the summary, there are 2 things i will explain.
First, it is important that you read and understand about our commissions service guide before you agree to start any work.
It is a rule here that we must show this information to anyone who is interested in donation and commission first:

The second thing I will explain is about how we organize and complete the project.
This is a very large project and it has many parts, so it is more logical to divide the big project into many small project.
If it is one big project for everything, it is too long for the client to wait for it to finish.
If it is many small projects, it means we can send you the finished parts and you can use it while you wait for the other parts to finish.
So now that I explained this, here is the Job summary:

Project Part 01
Astral Heat ADD004 Lifebar/Portrait system integration
Astral heat EX Logo Screen & Main Menu Screen Import

Job summary:
Import the existing Astral Heat EX: Galaxy Dream Battle Lifebar & Fight.def system into clients Screenpack.
Make necessary modifications to integrate Astral Heat EX Galaxy Dream Battle Single/Tag/Turns Lifebar system with ADD004 version 004.bat only.
Client does not require bs0.bat & svc.bat support/integration as per discussed.
Modify Existing Astral heat EX Custom portrait PSD system, by replacing with default Legacy ADD004 Portrait system as per client request.
Client does not require custom portrait system.
Client uses default Character scaling/localcoord settings (320,240)
Client does not use widescreen local coord settings (426.66,320.25)
Client does not require portrait scaling/widescreen mode character scaling functionality.
Adjust accordingly to Clients default Mugen.cfg/System.def 3840,2160 OpenGL Localcoord/Internal Video Resolution settings.
Import the existing Astral Heat EX: Galaxy Dream Battle Logo system designed by CreepyTarantino & Phantom D into Client ADD004 Legacy Screenpack.
Remove existing Legacy SP Main Menu/Logo .sff.

Adjust accordingly to Clients default Mugen.cfg/System.def 3840,2160 OpenGL Localcoord/Internal Video Resolution settings.

Workload:
- Reorganization of Mugen.dat/common.cns/004.bat & directory files for AHEX Lifebar integration (min 0.5hours@18/hr)
- Fight/def/Fight.sff/Fight.snd/Font system import & directory integration with add004 common1/cns settings (min 0.5hours@18/hr)
- Portraits scaling for Single/Turns/Tag mode, Fight.def coding/testing+removal of custom port system (min 1hours@18/hr)
- ADD004/Fight.def score system/counter/font system compatibility/integration testing/repositioning for AH EX fight system Integration (min 1.5hours@18/hr)
- Existing AHEX Logo def/sff import (0.5 hour@18/hr)
- Main Menu Basic sff png extraction & import (min 1 hour@18/hr)
- System.def/Data font system.def coding/update/testing (min 1 hour@18/hr)

Part 01 Total: 6hr @ 18/hr = 108.00 (for you, 80.00 is ok)

Project Part 02
Astral heat EX Theme Options Screen Design/Import

Job summary:
Design & Import completely new Astral Heat EX Theme options Screen/Font system as per discussed with client.
Client is happy for designer to generate the theme/style based on existing Astral Heat Aesthetic/design as per discussed.
Remove existing Legacy theme & replace with High quality HD 32bit Png sprites/animation as discussed.

Workload:
- Basic Options screen design/stylesheet/concept (min 2.5hour@18/hr)
- Animations/texture generation & PNG image conversion (min 1.5hour@18/hr)
- system.def & .AIR format Coding & png-to-.sff compiling/testing (min 1 hours@18/hr)

Part 02 Total: 5hr @ 18/hr = 90.00 (for you, 80.00 is ok)

Project Part 03
Astral Heat EX VS Screen design & System creation/Import

Job summary:
Design & Import completely new Astral Heat EX Theme VS Screen/Font system as per discussed with client.

Client is happy for designer to generate the theme/style based on existing Astral Heat EX Aesthetic/design as per discussed.

Remove existing Legacy theme & replace with High quality HD 32bit Png sprites/animation as discussed.

Client requires VS Screen Portrait system to support default Mugen Character VS Screen portraits.

Client does not require the original CreepyTarantino custom portrait PSD system.

Workload:
- Basic VS screen design/stylesheet/concept + Fonts including Transitional effects (min 2hours@18/hr)
- Character vs portrait size & spacing calculation/PSD/AE template generation (min 1hours@18/hr)
- Animations/texture generation & PNG image conversion (min 1hour@18/hr)
- system.def & .AIR format Coding & png-to-.sff compiling/testing (min 1 hours@18/hr)

Part 03 Total: 5hr @ 18/hr = 90.00 (for you, 80.00 is ok)

So the total time/cost to complete this project is minimum 23 hours @ 18.00/hr.
The project would be completed in 4 parts.
When each part is complete, you recieve the updated screenpack.
Because you are already a donator member, I have made the donations low as possible for you.
It is a shame creepytarantino did not finish it or you would have it already :(
We thank you for supporting the website and our community.
My suggestion is please read all this information carefully first, then when you have made decision, you can let me know.
If you want to proceed, then my suggestion is we will start with Project part 1 first.
This will mean you can enjoy the menu screen and lifebars updates first, and then wait for the other parts to complete later.
I will wait to hear from you.

Project Part 04
Astral Heat EX Select Screen design & System creation/Import

Job summary:
Design & Import completely new Astral Heat EX Theme Select Screen/Font system as per discussed with client.
Client is happy for designer to generate the theme/style based on existing Astral Heat Aesthetic/design as per discussed.

Client requires slot count equal to/more than existing add004 legacy character slot count. Implement design as required.

Workload:
- Basic Select screen design/stylesheet/concept + Fonts (min 2hours@18/hr)
- Character slot mapping/portrait size & spacing calculation/PSD/AE template generation (min 2hours@18/hr)
- Animations/texture generation & PNG image conversion (min 1hour@18/hr)
- system.def & .AIR format Coding & png-to-.sff compiling/testing (min 2 hours@18/hr)

Part 04 Total: 7hr @ 18/hr = 126.00 (for you, 100.00 is ok)

Project Part 05
Additional Features request - Default Round Animation sequence timing & graphics modifications

Job summary:
Remove "NOW" animation graphics from Round.1 Animation sequence.

Regenerate "ENGAGE" custom animation sequence with adjusted frame timing to reduce pre-fight display wait time duration.
(Adjusted timeframe estimation approx 50% shorter.)

Workload:
- Recreate Base animation sequence raw png files to adjusted Time setting requirements (min 0.5 hours@18/hr)
- Export PNG sequence & import/update .sff & Anims .air for AHEX fight.def (min 0.5 hours@18/hr)
- Removal of NOW animation sequence portion + Universal adjustments to round.time/fight.def coding related + testing (min 1 hours@18/hr)

Part 05 Total: 2hr @ 18/hr = 36.00
Part005 cancelled as per NK3s request

Last edited by ✴Ex-Sirius✴ on Wed May 18, 2022 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

NK3s

NK3s

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Survivor (Gold)

Hi ✴EX-Sirius✴.
Thanks for preparing the detailed plans.

I have already read and understood all of the designated pages from part 1 to part 5, but I went over part 5 again and understood it.
I am convinced and agree about the cost of commissions.

It would be very helpful for me too if you could separate the projects.
I am sure that all the projects are exactly as I requested.
I am satisfied with the order of progression and the cost of each project.
(Thanks for the cost service! I am very happy!)

I want to proceed with the project.
Should I make my donation first?
I am already ready.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Excellent and yes, you can make a donation for part 01 to the website whenever you like or when you are ready.
I am not sure your country time zone, but I can begin the work on project part 01 in the next 12 hours whixh will be approximately 11.30am Sunday.
After i begin, as per our rules i will post for you daily updates of the progress here
. Thank you for your kindness and support of Newagemugen 🙏

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum