Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gen's WIP of Time

+13
ExCham
Watta
100SadPandas
Dissidia
Psyre
HUNGRY WOLF
jeanbureau
GRAYFOX
Markpachi
G
Vegaz_Parrelli
Jazz Jam Jizzle
Demitri
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Gen's WIP of Time - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:04 am

Demitri

Demitri

Gen's WIP of Time - Page 6 RjBqV68
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Winpose wise i was gonna take that folded arm Ryu pose where his headband is flowly and whatnot, and sprite edit that into that Ken, and make those little orbs

I feel like this mode wouldve been one of those super OP edits lmao

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

127Gen's WIP of Time - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:20 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Gen's WIP of Time - Page 6 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

well one easy one is reference of here - he can do a Metsu Shoryuken (thats what the chinese chars say if you read them with japanese reading).

He crosses his arms before doing it as if blocking but hes powering up.

also i think ryu is dead so hes wearing his headband but he can use ryus ghost in his combos like this

This is actually from a chinese SF3 comic but the story is nothing like the game of course haha.

Those energy balls are an energy force that they tap into from outer space/planets to "ascend"
and different ones do different stuff - Ken gets this form and an even darker dark ken form lol. the dark ken form is Cooler IMO bcoz he absorbs curses and souls to power up in the comic and he goes to a graveyard to fight coz there are dead bodies there to absorb souls from lol

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

128Gen's WIP of Time - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:39 am

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

This story seems so much better than what we're getting. but i know capcom keeping it pg13 now so....

129Gen's WIP of Time - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Sun May 13, 2018 11:04 am

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

ight so......some change of plans I guess.

I was actually gonna can Ken and any characters altogether. Not that I didn't want to make them, but imo dead engine is dead right? but being in the chat + finding my old files and wips, i kinda been getting the itch back. might also help that i have access/proprietary right over a laptop now.

I digress. so like, i was being a lil troll last night and went on MFFA and put this status up to see who i could piss off, but surprisingly I got a decent amount of positive feedback/agreement

I'mma use my old wips + Ken as a means to make a general base for chars i wanna make (was scrolling thru and forgot about a few I intended to do. like most of the sffs are done already)
im prob also gonna steal/modify a lot of code to save time but it won't be recklessly done like these edits I see nowadays.....

My one end all goal is to finish my Fortuna stage. I was on to something with it but now that I see it years later, I can do more to it. If I don't do anything else, this is my must-finish project. It's something for myself.

If EVERYTHING goes well, I'll finish a 5 year old/late collab i was doing with Mark and Watta, despite how I feel about one of them.

sidebar, im also finishing my screenpack. didn't originally plan to release it since its an uncommon res, but i'd rather it exist out there for someone to enjoy yknow

engine is still dead to me tho  Cheesin

130Gen's WIP of Time - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Mon May 28, 2018 4:04 am

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

idk why i started this but im so tired. its over 100 sprites and i still gotta add the bg people. theeeen i gotta add the reflections, THEN i can start coding it all in (AFTER indexing the 100+ sprites from my psd) Frustrated

When I was chillin in the discord server, i had a random select cursor idea come into my head so i quickly mocked it up (less than 5 min) so I may try for a HD SP if i feel motivated enough to.

Obv super barebones but I needed to get that out of my head real quick, you get the idea.

131Gen's WIP of Time - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:17 am

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

Gen's WIP of Time - Page 6 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)

Get that lazy bug out of here.lol just picking my man, how the heck are ya. I'm good, I like that so bare bones idea. Maybe do a black and white sp, with ink animations. Also, give it a melty blood super bg's. Like the ones Raja, did for most of his characters. I might be wrong on the game, but hope you get the idea. Food for thought, wish you good on all your works.

132Gen's WIP of Time - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:58 am

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Sorry i'm just seeing this. im just moving thru life, how ya been?

I might actually go with that ink idea, but prob not the way you think. Something more fluid. Like ink dropped in water.

As far as the KOF stage goes, halfway thru with the sff then it's just layering and anim times. Definitely on my to finish list more than anything since I went thru so much work on it. Maybe another KOF stage too

133Gen's WIP of Time - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:16 am

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

all the important players are in and on time!
now i just gotta add the lil folk in the back (theres a lot of em) and triple check all anim times, and it'll be ready. then i can retire again 4eva

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum