Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gen's WIP of Time

+13
ExCham
Watta
100SadPandas
Dissidia
Psyre
HUNGRY WOLF
jeanbureau
GRAYFOX
Markpachi
G
Vegaz_Parrelli
Jazz Jam Jizzle
Demitri
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:24 pm

SXvector

SXvector

Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 49283851498_0631820187_o
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

You could always use the FX from the DnF characters that were already made? ._. I have loads of DnF chars with hit FX.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

102Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:30 pm

Demitri

Demitri

Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 RjBqV68
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Yeah I thought of that, but I want certainfx the Female Slayer has ;__;
EDIT: FIXED THE BUG! I THINK!
Gotta tweak a few states and i can make some progress again :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

103Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:47 am

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

alright so necroing this shit for poetic justice (im using term horribly wrong but the sentence sounded nice this way.

blah blah blah quit mugen community blah blah i like creating still blah blah blah i can pretty much devote my time to my projects when im not at work so that's the goal. I said this basically over at T1 (RIP MY CHILD).

Those Extreme Butoden sprites caught my eye, plus they seem to be the other current bandwagon thing next to good ol' pots style 'conversions'

Anyway, since I only posted the WIP thread at MFFA, I'll bring it here. I'm making Teen Gohan from EB. Going 4 buttons (previously 5)

A for Kicks
B is Powercharge
X for Punches
Y for Ki Blast

Basic on the surface but i'll be mixing a few command styles for a (hopefully) different experience & yet wont deviate too far from how these other guys play.
The initial(heh) gameplay goal was something reminiscent of Budokai 3 (that series in general i guess because idk if i'll add a dragon rush to gohan) and hopefully I can still do something like that.

Enough talk, screenshots to show i actually did shit

104Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:03 pm

ExCham

ExCham

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Is that the current Aura FX you gona use?

[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]] [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
http://excahmmugen.blogspot.com

105Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:19 pm

Psyre

Psyre

Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

.initial wrote:I said this basically over at T1 (RIP MY CHILD)
Wat

OUR child you fag.

106Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:26 pm

100SadPandas

100SadPandas

Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

.initial wrote:blah blah blah quit mugen community blah blah i like creating still blah blah blah
I feel.

107Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:22 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

HUNGRY WOLF

Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Gen make up your mind either quit or stay.. stop breaking our hearts :PokeRaep: lol

Palette selector looks mighty familiar :ILU:

Gohan sounds/looks promising. Keep up the good work bro.

108Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:39 pm

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

@Cahm: Yes. I am considering changing it but i'm not 100% sure I will or not.
@AZ: mad gay tho
@Pandas: YOU'RE REALLY ALIVE!!!!!!!! Yeah, i hate this shit but i still like making stuff idk.
@HW: I couldn't let those things go to waste. I still gotta do CS on the sprites before I start making a template for the peeps.

109Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:52 am

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

yeah, Gen ain't goin' nowhere, i still got blackmail chizz on'im. :mcmahon:

lookin' nice so far bud, hope you don't run into any real problems.

ps: i still want dem .Hack bars done, just throwin' that out there :PunkSmirk:

Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke

110Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:31 am

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

its hard to get the clips.....once i get to the second round thats when the recording starts acting up. I'll need another monitor or since i need to get a better laptop for school wait till then >_>

thanks for the support tho study

111Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:27 am

Watta

Watta

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

private beta plz. I sell in black mugen market 4 munny.

Anyways, good luck on your project man, I've quit mugen entirely XD

http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

112Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:02 am

Hephaistos31

Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

This gohan looks great and I'll follow this. :)

I saw Phantom D post so I came here lol

113Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:17 am

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Me wrote:
Bump time.

I've been quiet because I'm actually working on him when i'm not at the job/looking for new job/job interview. I work too much and im tired so blah blah blah

i may also play a lot of dmc4se and dbz xenoverse now

ANYWAY I got stuff done today. His punch combo string is pretty much done. I'm trying to knock out the kicks before i go to bed so tomorrow i can work on having them interchangeable for the most part.

Because of how it feels, im making the commands a bit of a hybrid of vs styled and Budokai, but there are auto combos (similar to how Ryon is doing with his Goku thrown in the mix)

I should also mention another time consumer is im coding as much as I can on my own. I don't wanna use other chars for reference if I can avoid it. I'm not master coder so.....it takes time.

I want to make a playable beta soon. I wanna get majority of the moves finished before doing that.

obligatory screenshot

black bar of justice at the bottom thx

114Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:09 pm

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Genesis wrote:its hard to get the clips.....once i get to the second round thats when the recording starts acting up. I'll need another monitor or since i need to get a better laptop for school wait till then >_>

thanks for the support tho study

try startin' a new recordin' file right before tha 2nd round starts. from my recordin' experience, some games/emus will sometimes desync after a certain amount of time durin' recordin'; tha games/emus themselves vary on this, some sooner, some later. try to zero in on when it happens, then fool around with different settings/options/etc. to see what you can do to change/improve tha issue.

& no prob, i alwayz support my trues.....
well, that is, until any of you manage to do somethin' that displeases me, such as this tweedle:

Watta wrote:
I've quit mugen entirely XD

:sandow:
now this type of behavior shall be dealt with swiftly, & with great brutality. now, where'd i put that yellow hard plastic bat.....?

besides Watta, i need your help with somethin' bud, it involves a project you already said you'd help me on if i needed it, deets later on..... :realness:

Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

115Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

What a tease. Lemme know soon before i start committing to the big stuff...

116Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:16 pm

Watta

Watta

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

I'm lost kermit
Gen halp me

http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

117Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:56 pm

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

you're alwayz lost, ya dweeb! GT KERMIT

i'll hitcha up later on today. same for you, Gen.

Spoiler:

118Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:08 am

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

So I guess im ready to unretire. My life is still kinda hectic but I actually have some time to spare now...
I still move like a turtle but if i have time to help with a fullgame or two, then I should be able to get something done.

I'm getting a bit more organized this time around with things, and I know some more people who can give me some real feedback on stuff than I did before. And im super duper smarter nao

Anyway, im starting with what I should've started with from the beginning.
In 2009 my first character was gonna be Ken. Seeing how I still haven't released/finished one, I think making him my first is my destiny. And it's going pretty well despite how boring some of this is. Once I get to doing supers, then i'll have some fun. and the evil mode

This is the only teaser im....gonna tease. More work less showing off. his basics are already done except the air ones

I wanna incorporate a couple of things from SFV (mainly the cool Tatsumaki he got)
and i wanna pay homage to the golden age of mugen and do some references from oldies on his evil/violent mode
I might sneak in some secret supers too because yall youngins dont know nothing about that Dat behind

119Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:20 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

This makes me horny in so many ways.
Just promise me one thing - if you're adding secret supers, you HAVE to add that svc violent ken by Dark Roken secret super move where he does a psycho crusher shinryuuken across the screen.
These young iphone harry potter generation young punks dont know nothin about that shit.

Even if you dont finish him, just make him do that 1 move for the whole fight. It will be biblical

http://www.negative-edge.net

120Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:09 am

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

haha ialready had something in mind that i think will satisfy you Cheesin
pause tho

no rush (and anyone can help)
can you direct me to some projectiles? im trying to find a replacement for the default cvs2 hadouken sprites (doesnt matter if i gotta edit them or not)
im just so tired of seeing them

if i can be picky, something smaller than cvs2

i would be less lazy and keep looking myself but i must run to ikea to get a new bed frame since the old one got....dismantled by multiple body masses

121Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

so, i kinda wanna suggest you use tha Ryu/Akuma Hadoken/Super Hadoken sprite from Super SFII/XM: CotA [that fireball was sooooo purdee  in love ], since it seems like i won't be seein' it on an Evil Ryu [Victorys' E. Ryu to be more precise] like i want [E. Ryu had it for his X-Ism on Alpha 3, my favorite Ism to abuse with him]. if i knew how to do it, i'd find it & edit dem shitz on myself, dammit! shake fist

anyhoo, i think that would be a nice way to stand out from tha crowd. also, i believe Infinite also put that DP from SFII V in his Ken/E. Ken. wait, gimme a sec, i think i used it in a fight i had with my boi Trunkx....

skip to 3:54

i think he also has a vesion of that tatsu as well, but if you want it to be more faithful to how his feet look while he does it, you might hafta frankensprite it from Tetsu, since he swings his feet out flat for his tatsu:

i hope this helps somewhat. welcome back, btw Thumbs Up

Spoiler:

122Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:20 am

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

I'll take a look, but if its what i suspect, i'll have to keep looking (and so begins the endless search for the perfect hadouken)

yeah i knew what the attack looked like and who had it (Vyn did it best imo & Riot Ken had it from way back in the day)
and no worries i got the tatsumaki handled. i gotta edit a few of the sprites from JMM's ken but i got what i need already. and if need be i'll sprite some in-betweens. perks of improving as a artist and being friends with other spriters

thanks for the welcome and input ;p

123Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:48 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

hmm....I'm thinking of just the right Hadouken that could be HD upscaled/blurred and adobe after effect particle swagged, but I cant remember what frickin game its from but I know its an 100 megashock NeoGeo game....AODK, or Breakers or Kizuna, or one of those.

On the idea engineering side, if you know spriters lol...heres a crazy idea

since there was mention of Violent/Evil Ken which every fucker in the world has done 100 times over, I'm gonna throw this out there for giggles....

I present to you "EightFold Path Ken".

Most mugen niggaz dont know about this secret shit coz these 90s comics were never translated to english lol.

Story is complex as fuck unless u know about chinese stuff but the short version is ken trains so hard out that he unlocks some esoteric buddha super saiyan power shit and can do all Ryus moves aswell as his own lol hence the headband - in the story he rips Uriens arm off and slices his head in half kenshiro style lol!

124Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:53 pm

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

That's something to think about. Anything else noteworthy he does/can do?

I may do a slight nod to it in a winpose if it seems like too much (lol i dont wanna spend years on this wip but it doesnt rule out updates)

125Gen's WIP of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen's WIP of Time Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:43 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

well he has alot of weird DBZ style special attacks that are related to the storyline.
Only problem is that to make him proper somebody would need to sprite a headband ken and possibly some new moves to properly do him justice.
But the easyway would be to just sprite a headband violent ken and give him a diesel colored skin palette and black/red eyes and make up the rest as you go.
if you notice those rainbow colored energy balls around uriens arm in the pic, theres whole story about that energy shit aswell.
I will place those comics somewhere convenient for you to download and have a look. they are cool to look at regardless haha.

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum