Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12

+5
Filthy Fredo
Oxocube
Phant0mD
Shadic12
✴Ex-Sirius✴
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 4 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Phant0mD wrote:@EX Straight GASS as alwayz bro. another one for the history books. HMU when you get to the meter bars because I have some unused premium overlays you can use for the bars like the other joint we did if you want.

definitely [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Update.
I have corrected the scale factor and coded the positioning for the HD win icons correctly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The next step is to create the Player 2 side icons (they have to be mirrored to appear correctly on that side)
and then animate them to add a shine effect light sweep on them.

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 4 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Can't wait to see what you have instore.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 4 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

I have added the animations to the icons.

Now they are working functionally. Next we will be moving back to updating the animations and sprites for the lifebar and powerbar frames as we discussed prior.

Shadic12 likes this post

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 4 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Firsty, these bars are fucking dope bro. Secondly, in response to this:

Shadic12 wrote:The lifebars you are doing right now will be release to the public but the edit version of this lifebar will be private just for myself.

Of course they are your contents and at the end of the day its entirely up to you my bro how you use them, but one piece of advice I would give you bro, is I wouldnt just release any versions of your commissioned bars to the public bro.
I got bars commissioned because i wanted something nobody else would ever have, and intended it to keep that way.
Why should anyone else be benefiting for hard work that you or I have paid hard earned money for?
All they are going to do is disrespect it by uploading it to warehousing sites.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 4 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

CancerManXIII wrote:Firsty, these bars are fucking dope bro. Secondly, in response to this:

Shadic12 wrote:The lifebars you are doing right now will be release to the public but the edit version of this lifebar will be private just for myself.

Of course they are your contents and at the end of the day its entirely up to you my bro how you use them, but one piece of advice I would give you bro, is I wouldnt just release any versions of your commissioned bars to the public bro.
I got bars commissioned because i wanted something nobody else would ever have, and intended it to keep that way.
Why should anyone else be benefiting for hard work that you or I have paid hard earned money for?
All they are going to do is disrespect it by uploading it to warehousing sites.

After reading your comment I will probably keep the lifebar to myself due to how logical that sounds and it is based on my specs specifically.

NAMServerBot666@Noreply likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

CancerManXIII wrote:All they are going to do is disrespect it by uploading it to warehousing sites.

It isn't really my area of expertise as I don't really know what happens with other mugen sites so but I do know that Fredo mentioned one of the key reasons he only does commissions now is due to what some other website users did with his older work. It was not that appropriate i believe.
Either way, I hope that the final product is something special and unique that you can enjoy for many years to come.

Progress Update:

I have animated the powerbar frames.
I have tried to emulate a modernized version of the original Legacy powerbars which were street fighter x tekken inspired with the aura flame effect around the bars.

I still have some fine tuning to do on the animation to smooth it out, then I will work on the actual power bar meter energy animation

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Man these animations are looking great.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

I have finished animating the power meter.
Each of the 3 segments have a different type of animation effect inside them.
This is just a short preview, but in the final version, there is a light sweep effect that covers all three meters - i just cut this preview video short before the animation loop completes but im sure you get the idea of it in action

the next 2 steps are adding the new power up sound effects for level 1 2 3 4 5 on the meter and then import and code all the new animation.

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

I an awe right now.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Animation Update: I have created the animation for the Single Mode Player1/Player 2 Lifebar frames,
When the meter is empty, you will see certain effects happening inside the actual lifebar glass similar to the powerbar.

Next I will create the animations for the Lifebar Meter HP energy

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Yep amazing as usual.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

I have completed the Legacy style HP meter animations
As you can see the color effects are as per the Original legacy theme
with some added custom extras for extra aesthetic appeal

Also I have imported and coded all of the P1/P1 Single Mode Lifebar Frames and HP Animation sprites

Everything seems to be working perfectly.
The final touches and additional backing frame animations will be added to these at a later stage after the rest of the base animations are complete for the other lifebar modes.
Next I will move on to the base animations for the Simul/Tag Mode Lifebar base frames

Phant0mD and Shadic12 like this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Sweet the Lifebars are looking fluid which I like.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 4 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

@EX damn son u totally hit it right out the park on that aesthetic brooooo.
That is literally the closest you are ever going to get to what would happen if Noz's Legacy SP and Blazblue had sex lmao. EPic ender project for 2022 guys, I cant wait to see the final sauce on these. When you get to the round announcers, I totally gotchu covered for the anims fam

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Phant0mD wrote:@EX damn son u totally hit it right out the park on that aesthetic brooooo.
That is literally the closest you are ever going to get to what would happen if Noz's Legacy SP and Blazblue had sex lmao. EPic ender project for 2022 guys, I cant wait to see the final sauce on these. When you get to the round announcers, I totally gotchu covered for the anims fam

will do, will do definitely

Animated Frames for the Simul/Tag Mode Lifebars are done

and I have animated the Tag mode HP meters

Next step is to code them and import the sprites, then I can test the tag mode bars with the animated frames working in action next.

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Love it man keep doing your thing.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

I have finished coding the lifebar meters for tag mode.
Here they are in action working with the tag mode frames.

I have finished coding all the lifebar frame and bar animations for turns mode also.
Here is some test footage of it all in action:

Now that all of the major parts are out of the way, I will move on to the final phase of
modifications to the lifebar design, which is the backing frame extra animations.
This is in particular to do with the animation on the time display BG centerpiece, and also the areas surrounding where the portraits are, and in the single mode, the areas surrounding where the win icons are placed.

These will be the last and final parts of the actual lifebars we need to design before moving on to the final part which is the round 1234/fight/ko/youwin/time over/ animation and sounds.

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Oh man the lifebars in action looks good and I am surprised that you are good with characters you are using on the showcase. I am still learning the OMBY's character gameplay since there are a lot of them. I am used to Infinite/POTS style which I still play on the same screenpack.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

thanks for that, i don't play mugen as much as i do creation but i still dabble now and then.

I have started updating the Timer BG and the backing frames that are to appear behind the powerbars and lifebars.
The design inspiration comes from a combination of Blazblue chrono phantasma, mixed with the cross tag battle idea of the way the updated version has extra colors behind the portraits.
And of course, applying the Legacy color theme.
It's other purpose is to connect the area where the round win icons appear perfectly

I have animated the round timer.

I have finished adding all of the updated animation backer frame sprites and coding for all three lifebar modes. Here is single mode bars updated

Here is a demo of Tag Mode Lifebars updated

Here is the same for turns mode

Now I am confident to say, that the Lifebar and powerbar portions of the project are complete.
Now I will be moving on to the last and final portion of your project, which is designing the round announcer and animation system as discussed

MagistusMoon and Shadic12 like this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Man the lifebars are even more unique and stylish I am liking every single bit of this.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

I have started planning the animation sequence for the different round announcer voices and animations. Each round will have a different announcer and corresponding animated text and graphics. The final theme will be a mixture of Cross Tag Battles original theme and the legacy
color style with some original elements.

The Next step is to animate the announcer in a similar style to cross tag battles style and add the matching audio

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Dude that looks wicked good I am curious on how you are going to have the announcer do multiple rounds because in the source game she only did one round announcement.

MagistusMoon

MagistusMoon

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 4 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Newsboy (Stone)

sheesh, at the end of the year you guys just so happened to have started creating the most iconic and brilliant screenpack or lifebars of 2022, hell maybe of the last few years actually! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Shadic12 wrote:Dude that looks wicked good I am curious on how you are going to have the announcer do multiple rounds because in the source game she only did one round announcement.

I think you will be both surprised and extremely happy with how I am managing this. you will find out soon once I have it all together.
The hardest part is making all the timings and display order the same for each round variant which i am doing now.
I have animated the sprites required for Round001 with audio.
I have also calculated the universal frame timing required to code these animations properly in the fight.def

I would like to also thank [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for assisting me with these animations and editing/improving them. credits to him for the additional effects and tweaks.

Now that I have this timing and framecount calculated, I can repeat the same process for the other 3 round variant announcer voices and text. But but first, here is the FIGHT message announcer animation/sprites.

It is inspired by the cross tag battle in-game FIGHT message but I have incorporated the current legacy colors and style into it
to create an original design

The next step is animating it in the same fashion as the cross tag version/timing

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

I am definitely pleased by the dedication that you are putting in this project.

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum