Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12

+5
Filthy Fredo
Oxocube
Phant0mD
Shadic12
✴Ex-Sirius✴
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Progress Update:
I have recreated the Cross Tag Powerbar Meter Icon shape in Noz Legacy style.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This will sit on the edge of the power Bars above the lifebars.
I have also created the base legacy style frame outline and backing frame for the first part of the powerbar:

Next I will start creating the Meter Energy Glass Frames

Speaking of powerbar I know you will probably dislike this but could you shrink it or match it to be the same design as the powerbar based on the powerbar from the Legacy/Infinite dream Powerbar instead of the Blazblue one? the Blazblue cross tag power bar to me feels that it takes too much space since I was thinking more of the lines of having the power bar similar design to the legacy power bar/infinite dream power bar since it doesn't take that much of space on top/underneath of the lifebar but that is just my opinion.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 2 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Update:

I have created the base frames for the Power meter when it is at lvl 0 (empty)
The design is based on the same shape outlay as Blazblue cross Tag Battle, however since in your custom version
we have added the improvement to allow character to charge up to a maximum of 5 levels instead of the normal 2/3,\I have added an extra Bar to make 3 bars. I have also created a 100% original design look fir the empty mode that is
higher quality than the original and features a cyber pattern inside the glass during empty mode.

For the next step I will be creating the 3 multicolored Power Meter base graphics for when the meter is filling.

Shadic12 wrote:
Speaking of powerbar I know you will probably dislike this but could you shrink it or match it to be the same design as the powerbar based on the powerbar from the Legacy/Infinite dream Powerbar instead of the Blazblue one? the Blazblue cross tag power bar to me feels that it takes too much space since I was thinking more of the lines of having the power bar similar design to the legacy power bar/infinite dream power bar since it doesn't take that much of space on top/underneath of the lifebar but that is just my opinion.

Hi Shadic12
We can certainly create any Powerbar design required based on your specifications.
However as you will be aware, as per the commissions guide/rules, any changes/alterations made to an [ACTIVE] commission not specified during the initial setup/planning process will involve new & additional labor costs as specified:
: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you would like to reassess the current Powerbar design and discuss the new required design, we can certainly do that no problem and we can work out the additional labor costs/work required.

Alternatively, if you would rather wait for the current design to be completed as per the work/labor/costs already discussed,
and then reassess your lifebars after completion and perhaps investigate updating them via a separate commission, we can do that also no problem.
As you have already paid for the specified design, personally I would recommend this first as it would be a shame for the work you have already paid for to go to waste, however I am happy to go with which ever option you would prefer no problem.

Please let me know what you would like to do in regards to this and we can proceed.

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Okay I will wait until this Commission is completed since you have yet to get to 2nd part being about the fightfx.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 2 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12
No problem. In that case I will proceed as originally discussed.
Once finished, I will take note to rediscuss the Powerbar system with you once this commission is completed.

Shadic12 likes this post

Oxocube

Oxocube

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 2 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:

For the next step I will be creating the 3 multicolored Power Meter base graphics for when the meter is filling.

This design already looks very amazing my friend!
For what it's worth, I would like to just say that I personally really like this current design with the powerbars at the top of the screen. It really looks like a true official upgrade of the original legacy screenpack/ I like it how the shapes all match and are on angles like this.
I can only imagine how the finished product will look when you finish adding the many details like your previous works my friend.
I will be watching your progress closely to see how this turns out. So far so good gentlemen Thumbs Up

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

Shadic12 likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Progress Update:

I have completed making the full meter base sprites.
I have also applied the Legacy screenpack color theme as discussed.
Of course as I have previously mentioned, all of these will be animated with moving energy/effects inside the meter
in the final verisons, but atleast for now you can see a rough idea of what the layout/color scheme will look like.

Next I will be working on the portrait template system

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Nice keep them updates coming these lifebars are turning out to be spectacular.

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

I have done various different tests and draft designs to determine which is the most efficient, practical, and visually pleasing design layout for the Portrait system, and Player Name system (for our custom font system as discussed).

In conclusion, I have come up with what seems to be the best layout and so I have begun working on the Portrait & PLayer Name system layout. I will be doing a few more small adjustments also on the powerbar positioning to make way for the meter fonts.

The pink shapes represent the areas where I will be creating the Name Plates for player name display, and the portrait areas.
Obliviously as per usual, don't pay too much attention to them as they are only for measuring/planning and will be replaced with the newly created sprites and animations when I have completed them.
I will do the same for Single Mode and Turns Mode

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Nice the portrait displays looks really promising hopefully everything goes smoothly on your end.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Progress update:
I have finished the base sprites for the Portrait templates for Tag Mode
And also the Player Name display area plates.

The design is slightly different from how it displays in Blazblue cross tag battle but this is because
we have to allow for the spacing change caused by the powerbars,
and also to allow for a larger player name text area so that any characters with long names can be used in the future.
This will make your lifebar setup univeral to prepare for any futue new characters you may add.

Next step is the same process for the Team mode portraits and also the Single Mode

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Sweet.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Progress Update:

I have begun working on the PSD Auto Generating Portrait system.
I have completed the Auto Generating Portrait system for Player 1/2 in Single Mode, and also Player 1 & 2 Tag Mode.

I am now going to begin creating the auto template for the 9000,6 Portrait, and then the team mode portraits.
Once I have completed all of the portrait templates, I will post the demonstration guide with screenshots and instructions on how to auto generate them.

One other small detail to mention is that these portraits are 2x the resolution and quality of your old ones, and are using a scale factor of 0.125 instead of 0.25.
This means that the portraits (including the final lifebar sprites/animations) are optimized UHD sprites that will display pixel perfect in not only 1280x720 resolution, but also in 1920x1080, 2560x1440, and 3840x2160 UHD resolution for maximum quality. In other words, these lifebars will still look high quality in many years to come.

Next I will begin working on the portraits & Lifebars for Turns Mode

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Looking good is all I have to say. Also are you going to add the highlighted colors in the Lifebar Portraits like the source game for example Ryu would have a red type of background color since the street fighter logo is sometimes red or yellowish color.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12

By the colors on the portraits I assume you are referring to these purple blue yellow red vectors surrounding the portraits:

If so then yes, this will be incorporated into the lifebar backer frame design at a later phase once the other elements are finished. Unlike the source game, our versions will be fully animated so it will be superior to the source game version. The only down side being the color variants will be fixed because mugen does not allow for animation variations per char port.spriteno. But don't worry too much about this yet as the lifebar frames/animation system will be added in the final stage once all the other tedious elements have been added first to establish correct positioning for everything

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Yes I am referring to the color vectors surrounding the portraits and thanks for the clarification.

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

[COMPLETED PROJECT][1280X720][OpenGL] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Fight.def system for Shadic 12 - Page 2 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:

I really like the design. very impressive. it look very professional. millions times better than blazblue tag battle original design i think.
If other mugen website saw it and you tell them it is noz legacy 2 screnpack i think they will go insane crazy ole!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Cosmic frog will get you!
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Filthy Fredo wrote:
I really like the design. very impressive. it look very professional. millions times better than blazblue tag battle original design i think.
If other mugen website saw it and you tell them it is noz legacy 2 screnpack i think they will go insane crazy ole!

I think I will probably keep the lifebars to myself for the time being. I will release them to the public on a future date

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Progress Update:

I have coded & completed the third & Final Portrait template for the TURNS mode portraits.

We now officially have portraits for all 3 modes.

Next, I will upload the instructions and example on how to make the portraits and show you screenshots of the process.
It is extremely simple, one click and save.

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Man you are definitely killing this with great effort.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Here is the detailed tutorial for how to make the AUto-generating portraits

NOTE: For this process to work, you must:
- Have access/a basic understanding of Fighter Factory
- Have access to Adobe Photoshop CS6 or higher
- Know how to convert Mugen character .sff files from 1.0 format to 1.1 format

INSTRUCTIONS

01. Open PORTRAITS folder in main directory

02. In Adobe Photoshop, Open any of the 3 PSD Template files (9000,5/9000,6/9000,7)

03. Go to Layers Tab. There are 3 folders.
Ignore/Dont touch the red folders called DONT TOUCH.
Click & Select the Green folder named PLACE IMAGE IN HERE.

04. Open your portrait artwork image in Photoshop in a separate tab/window.
Drag image into the PSD Template file.

05.If you recieve this message, click yes and proceed.

06.Resize/edit your image as required.
It will automatically crop to appear inside the portrait box.
Save image as a .png file and add to the 9000,5/6/7 portrait folders

07.Add the portraits to the character .sff file in fighter factory using the position of (x,y)1280,0

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Nice thanks for breaking the tutorial down for me.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Progress Update:
I have completed coding the positioning for the Win icons.
As you will see below, the position for the icons has been tested for all Lifebar modes
to make sure they do not overlap the lifebars or portraits during tag or turns mode.

It may currently appear that the icons are too far away from the lifebars in some of the modes,
but please note this is because the final lifebar design is still incomplete and the additional graphics/backer frames and animations have not been added yet.
Once added, everything will connect aesthetically and the final positioning will make more sense.
Next I will be moving on to creating each of the individual icons to represent the different victory modes.
The victory modes that I will be creating individual custom win icons for are as followed (as per discussed):

;============================================================
;@CONFIG-WIN-ICON
;============================================================
p1.n.anim = 407
p2.n.anim = 407
p1.n.facing = 1
p2.n.facing = -1
;-----------------------------------------------------------
;Win by special
p1.s.anim = 408
p2.s.anim = 408
p1.s.facing = 1
p2.s.facing = -1
;Win by hyper (super)
p1.h.anim = 409
p2.h.anim = 409
p1.h.facing = 1
p2.h.facing = -1
;Win by normal throw
p1.throw.anim = 410
p2.throw.anim = 410
p1.throw.facing = 1
p2.throw.facing = -1
;Win by cheese
p1.c.anim = 411
p2.c.anim = 412
p1.c.facing = 1
p2.c.facing = -1
;Win by time over
p1.t.anim = 413
p2.t.anim = 414
p1.t.facing = 1
p2.t.facing = -1
;Win by suicide
p1.suicide.anim = 407
p2.suicide.anim = 407
p1.suicide.facing = 1
p2.suicide.facing = -1
;Opponent beaten by his own teammate
p1.teammate.anim = 407
p2.teammate.anim = 407
p1.teammate.facing = 1
p2.teammate.facing = -1
;Win by perfect (overlay icon)
p1.perfect.anim = 407
p2.perfect.anim = 407
p1.perfect.facing = 1
p2.perfect.facing = -1

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Can't wait to see what is in store for the different victory Icons.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

I have finished coding and creating the Powerbar Fonts for the Level 1-5 Meter charges.
Both Player 1 and 2 have different colored fonts based on the Legacy theme.

Next Font will be the player Name Font which will based on the style of the Miku extend font as requested.
It is quite a slow process as each letter must be individually sized and edited for the fond.sff/def but the end result will be well worth it for the detail.

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Thanks can't wait for see what you do for the player name font.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum