Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED REQUEST]Fightfx hitsparks and a modified version Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMPLETED REQUEST]Fightfx hitsparks and a modified version Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

1.This is the second Commission for fightfx  and a modified version of the Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar
2. My maximum budget would be around $200 if the  modified life bar/fightfx requires more I am willing to dish out more money
3. For the time frame you can take as much time as you like there is no need to rush this commission since I am usually not in a hurry.
4. The  hitsparks FightFx is going to be in the source game and I only want 3 changes for the Legacy Hybrid lifebar:
4a. the first change would be the powerbar design. I would like to base the design off of Infinite dream lifebar:

The powerbar will be attached underneath the health bar with the Legacy color scheme.
4b. The second change would be the position of the name display font.  For the display name positioning you can put it above the health bar as Ex-Sirius originally wanted to but the current powerbar was in the way
4c. The last change would be  incorporating highlighted colors in the Portrait background from source game:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
5. I believe this will be it for this Commission.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED REQUEST]Fightfx hitsparks and a modified version Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hi Shadic12

We can definitely make these further modifications to your existing screenpack as you require with no problem.

Regarding the lifebar/powerbar related modifications:
we can begin disussing and planning these straight away no problem.

Regarding the Fightfx related work:
This will be a much more in-depth process and will require some initial research of the source game, the mugen fightfx currently in use,
and also the coding of the majority of your characters that will be utilizing them
(i assume its mainly to fix OHMSBY's characters that have no built in hitsparks).

How we manage these updates will also depend on the availability of actual effect sprite rips online.
In the event that the specific hitspark rips are not available, we will have to manually recreate them.

Also, I assume the goal of this is to make the creations by "OHMSBY" show specific fightfx in-game based on how he codes his characters
(e.g which actual common.cns effects from the fightfx are being used)
it will also involve planning and discussions to ensure we are creating them as accurately and close to what you require as possible.

For this reason, my recommendation is that we split your commission request into 2 separate jobs.
Job001: Lifebar/powerbar final modifications
Job002: BBCTB style Fightfx/Hitspark Upgrades

This will enable us to focus on both elements individually and also complete the tasks in a steady, logical manner.
Hopefully that makes sense.
If you are satisfied with this, please confirm and we can begin discussing the first part of the project and finalizing the fine details.

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMPLETED REQUEST]Fightfx hitsparks and a modified version Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi Shadic12

We can definitely make these further modifications to your existing screenpack as you require with no problem.

Regarding the lifebar/powerbar related modifications:
we can begin disussing and planning these straight away no problem.

Regarding the Fightfx related work:
This will be a much more in-depth process and will require some initial research of the source game, the mugen fightfx currently in use,
and also the coding of the majority of your characters that will be utilizing them
(i assume its mainly to fix OHMSBY's characters that have no built in hitsparks).

How we manage these updates will also depend on the availability of actual effect sprite rips online.
In the event that the specific hitspark rips are not available, we will have to manually recreate them.

Also, I assume the goal of this is to make the creations by "OHMSBY" show specific fightfx in-game based on how he codes his characters
(e.g which actual common.cns effects from the fightfx are being used)
it will also involve planning and discussions to ensure we are creating them as accurately and close to what you require as possible.

For this reason, my recommendation is that we split your commission request into 2 separate jobs.
Job001: Lifebar/powerbar final modifications
Job002: BBCTB style Fightfx/Hitspark Upgrades

This will enable us to focus on both elements individually and also complete the tasks in a steady, logical manner.
Hopefully that makes sense.
If you are satisfied with this, please confirm and we can begin discussing the first part of the project and finalizing the fine details.

Yes I am fine with doing what you suggested.

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED REQUEST]Fightfx hitsparks and a modified version Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Excellent.
In that case, we will start with our planning discussions for JOB001: BBCT Legacy Hybrid lifebar/powerbar related modifications.

Shadic12 wrote:
4a. the first change would be the powerbar design. I would like to base the design off of Infinite dream lifebar:

The powerbar will be attached underneath the health bar with the Legacy color scheme.

Regarding this, it should be no problem changing the Lifebar layout to move the powerbar position below the lifebars.
To start off I have a few questions and elements to confirm:

Which of the following applies:

1. For the Powerbar update:
A. You require a completely new powerbar design, smaller, and based of the infinite dream powerbar design rather than the existing cross tag design

B. You donot require a new powerbar design, and will use the existing one and only require the positioning of the lifebars and powerbar to be swapped around, moving the lifebars of all 3 modes up, and the power bar down

2.For the Portrait system update:
A. You would like the current animated backer frame to be disabled, and only use the new, static backer frame design which will be incorporated into an updated portrait template that you will add per portrait for all three modes manually as you require (will come with modification instructions as previous)

B. You do not want to have the animated backer frame disabled, and use both the new portrait template and the default animated backer frames together

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Excellent.
In that case, we will start with our planning discussions for JOB001: BBCT Legacy Hybrid lifebar/powerbar related modifications.

Shadic12 wrote:

Regarding this, it should be no problem changing the Lifebar layout to move the powerbar position below the lifebars.
To start off I have a few questions and elements to confirm:

Which of the following applies:

1. For the Powerbar update:
A. You require a completely new powerbar design, smaller, and based of the infinite dream powerbar design rather than the existing cross tag design

B. You donot require a new powerbar design, and will use the existing one and only require the positioning of the lifebars and powerbar to be swapped around, moving the lifebars of all 3 modes up, and the power bar down

2.For the Portrait system update:
A. You would like the current animated backer frame to be disabled, and only use the new, static backer frame design which will be incorporated into an updated portrait template that you will add per portrait for all three modes manually as you require (will come with modification instructions as previous)

B. You do not want to have the animated backer frame disabled, and use both the new portrait template and the default animated backer frames together
1. A.
2. B.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12
Thank you for confirming that.

Now for the next set of questions:

Regarding the Powerbar redesign:
1. You have confirmed that you require a completely new powerbar design, incorporating the legacy color theme as per the previous version. regarding the actual design itself, just to reconfirm, which of the following statements is correct:

A. You would like the new powerbar design to be "Exactly/as close as possible" to the infinite dream version in your video
B. You are happy to leave this to us to design the concept
C. You would like to keep it as close to the previous design as possible
D. You have another design from another commercial game/screenpack that you would like us to replicate

Regarding the Player Name font positioning:

Shadic12 wrote:4b. The second change would be the position of the name display font.  
For the display name positioning you can put it above the health bar as Ex-Sirius originally wanted to but the current powerbar was in the way

For this, do you mean:

A. You want to keep all player names that are currently at the top of the screen but want to change the horizontal axis position to be more centered,
  But you want to keep the player 2 display name in tag mode where it is with no changes unless required

B. You will specify a specific display position for the names for all 3 modes by drawing/marking them on the attached images and reuploading them for me for reference:

C. None of the above. you will specify other details how/where you want the names displayed for all 3 modes

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Regarding the Powerbar redesign:
1. You have confirmed that you require a completely new powerbar design, incorporating the legacy color theme as per the previous version. regarding the actual design itself, just to be confirm:

A. You would like the new powerbar design to be "Excactly/as close as possible" to the infinite dream version in your video
B. You are happy to leave this to us to design the concept
C. You would like to keep it as close to the previous design as possible
D. You have another design from another commercial game/screenpack that you would like us to replicate

I will go with B.

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:For this, do you mean:

A. You want to keep all player names that are currently at the top of the screen but want to change the horizontal axis position to be more centered,
But you want to keep the player 2 display name in tag mode where it is with no changes unless required

B. You will specify a specific display position for the names for all 3 modes by drawing/marking them on the attached images and reuploading them for me for reference:

I will go with B also and here is the reference:

You see how the display name is on top of the lifebar and connected with the character Portrait in singles . I basically want it in the position you did similar to the tag mode bottom partner because the powerbar is not going to be in the way.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12

Thank you for confirming those final details. Understood.
I now have a perfect picture of what you require for the modifications.
For the next step I am now going to do develop a project plan and calculate the most efficient way to implement these modifications, so as to keep the labor/workload as absolutely minimum as possible, and within your maximum budget as much as possible.
Fortunately we still have all of the active working files and editable resources from the previous, so it is just going to be a matter of me working out which is faster out of remaking certain objects to allow for correct spacing, or simply move certain objects around to accommodate the space accurately while still maintaining the same, if not better visual impact and aesthetically pleasing layout as required.
This will take me some time, so I should have a completed project plan and summary ready for you by tomorrow morning/mid day at the latest.

Shadic12 likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12
I have completed a Job summary for Job001 of your commission request as discussed.
Please find all details below:

Job Summary
Create a modified version of the Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar with specific modifications to the Fight.def and PSD custom portrait system as discussed.
Client does not require any limitations on quality/file size and has sufficient VRAM/SYSRAM to support high-end 16/32bit png OPENGL content as discussed.
(PC specs = NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/10th Generation Intel Core i9k/64 GB RAM.)
Client has not specified a specific timeframe/required date. Default Newagemugen commission processing timeframe applies.
Final product to be built and resupplied inside the supplied copy of client's personal Mugen build.

Powerbars/Fight.def:
Spoiler:

Font System
Spoiler:

Portrait system
Spoiler:

Legacy Custom Blazblue Cross Tag Battle Lifebar Workload Roadmap

Initial & setup
- Original Fight.def Template/rawfiles re-positioning and updated assets (powerbar) Spacing alloction/calculation/setup (min 1 hours )

Fight.def/powerbars Workload
- Powerbar Concept & design suite work (min 2 hours )
- Sprite/animation creation/style application (min 2 hours )
- Coding/HP range repositioning (min 1 hours )
- sff compilation & coding (min 1 hours )

Font system
- Name font backer plate modifications/positioning/import (min 1 hours)
- Individual font letter & character set re-positioning/coding (Min 0.5 hours)

Portrait Template system
- Concept & design (Max 2 hours )
- PSD Template creation/setup/formatting (Min 1 hours )

Summary & Totals
Spoiler:

OPTION A - All designs included
Spoiler:

OPTION B - Budget Optimized
Spoiler:

Please carefully read/review all the above & let me now how you would like to proceed & feel free to ask any additional questions you may have.
I look forward to your reply & potentially working together with you on your project.

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi Shadic12
I have completed a Job summary for Job001 of your commission request as discussed.
Please find all details below:

Job Summary
Create a modified version of the Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar with specific modifications to the Fight.def and PSD custom portrait system as discussed.
Client does not require any limitations on quality/file size and has sufficient VRAM/SYSRAM to support high-end 16/32bit png OPENGL content as discussed.
(PC specs = NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/10th Generation Intel Core i9k/64 GB RAM.)
Client has not specified a specific timeframe/required date. Default Newagemugen commission processing timeframe applies.
Final product to be built and resupplied inside the supplied copy of client's personal Mugen build.

Powerbars/Fight.def:
Spoiler:

Font System
Spoiler:

Portrait system
Spoiler:

Legacy Custom Blazblue Cross Tag Battle Lifebar Workload Roadmap

Initial & setup
- Original Fight.def Template/rawfiles re-positioning and updated assets (powerbar) Spacing alloction/calculation/setup (min 1 hours )

Fight.def/powerbars Workload
- Powerbar Concept & design suite work (min 2 hours )
- Sprite/animation creation/style application (min 2 hours )
- Coding/HP range repositioning (min 1 hours )
- sff compilation & coding (min 1 hours )

Font system
- Name font backer plate modifications/positioning/import (min 1 hours)
- Individual font letter & character set re-positioning/coding (Min 0.5 hours)

Portrait Template system
- Concept & design (Max 2 hours )
- PSD Template creation/setup/formatting (Min 1 hours )

Summary & Totals
Spoiler:

OPTION A - All designs included
Spoiler:

OPTION B - Budget Optimized
Spoiler:

Please carefully read/review all the above & let me now how you would like to proceed & feel free to ask any additional questions you may have.
I look forward to your reply & potentially working together with you on your project.

I read/review all the above and I will go with option A.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Excellent.
If that is the case, we will proceed with Option A as discussed.
Once you are happy to proceed, complete the steps specified in the "summary & Totals" spoiler tab and the "OPTION A" spoiler tab as per with your previous project.
Once these steps have all been completed, we can proceed with marking your project as active and continue with the work as discussed as per previously.

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

I have read, understand & Accept parts 1-5 of the Newagemugen Commissions Guide and donated 50% to the specified total of Option A  103.50 under the name [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi shadic12
Thank you for your donation and support.
I will now mark this planning topic as complete and move it to the archives.
I will now create a new topic to track the progress of your project at the link below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I look forward to working with you again on your project.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum