Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extracting slow camera settings from ADD004 Alpha for Ikemen_GO_0.94 ro use in latest build/s

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Balelynx

Balelynx

Extracting slow camera settings from ADD004 Alpha for Ikemen_GO_0.94 ro use in latest build/s 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics

Hi gentlemen,

I was wondering if anyone here has knowledge/experience with making ikemen go external modules and/or .zss files for Ikemen Go.

What I am wondering, is whether it is possible to extract the slow Camera settings from this:
https://www.newagemugen.com/t3047-add004-a4b-add004-basic-by-tatsu-shiyokakuge-updated-13-08-21

specifically the last ikemen version released for 0.94 by tatsu:
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AB69MXIhExeFFTo&id=D1C297A61B1EF0FA%21263&cid=D1C297A61B1EF0FA

And use them in the latest Ikemen Build?

Here are my understandings on how it could possibly be done:

1. Download the Ikemen ADD004 mod for v0.94
2. locate the file inside the add004 that contains all the slow camera control coding and extract it into a new .zss file
3. Save he new .zss file as "data/slowcamera.zss" or something like that, and add it to the save.config.json file under these lines here:

Extracting slow camera settings from ADD004 Alpha for Ikemen_GO_0.94 ro use in latest build/s S0ZupDi

If this is successful, this would add a great new feature to the current ikemen for everyone to enjoy.
My issue is I am not sure where the camera control settings are inside the add004 ikemen build.

any help appreciated!

SuperWhiskey and Phant0mD like this post

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

Extracting slow camera settings from ADD004 Alpha for Ikemen_GO_0.94 ro use in latest build/s 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Im surprised they havent already made this a default function.
I heard that in fact much of Ikemens coding for the initial system mechsnics was actually based on and inspired by add004s commons, especially the combo announcer and score systems.
Too bad there are many people using this engine but few experts or troubleshooters around.

If you or someone else manages to get this working even I would be interested to give the engine a try

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Extracting slow camera settings from ADD004 Alpha for Ikemen_GO_0.94 ro use in latest build/s FXzcO3r

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum