Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build!

+6
Filthy Fredo
Shakti♥chu<3
NAMTron
Vermilion Spy
Phant0mD
DarkZemX
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build! 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hey guys, so I know we all don't play on fast speed mugen which all the Slow-motion that are added to my edits are based around so Just incase any one playing at a normal speed wants access to these characters but don't want the Slow-motion I am adding this information for you.  And I guess info for anyone that wants to implement some sort of Slow-motion. These codes have helped me a Ton!

It is fairly rare that I change the time ticks of animations to add in Slow-motion, I go a more simpler route by adding this code (will be Many different number variations of this code)
[State 9999, Slow-motion]
Type = pause
Trigger1= 1
Time = 2
Movetime = 1
Endcmdbufftime = 2

Find "Slow" in character files and it will lead you to these type of codes!

Also For someone who is interested in these codes for creator purposes I high recommend trying out this variation as well(use different numbers as you see fit). This code might work better with different animations and for projectiles. The code above tends to make projectiles unblockables lol. The one below works just fine!

[State 9999, Slow-motion]
Type = pause
Trigger1= 1
Time = 3
Movetime = 0
Endcmdbufftime = 3

The newer code that I use now is just the same as the others But requires the same thought process which is that It might not work on every attack and using the previous codes with different number combinations might be the better option.

New codes
[State 9999, Slow-motion] (This code slows down the game if attack is blocked or comes in contact with opponent)
Type = pause
Trigger1= movecontact
Time = 3
Movetime = 0
Endcmdbufftime = 3

[State 9999, Slow-motion]  (This code Slows down the game only if the move hits the opponent and doesn't slow if the attack is blocked, dodged or it misses.)
Type = pause
Trigger1= movehit
Time = 3
Movetime = 0
Endcmdbufftime = 3

Hey Guys, After some further balancing and fixes Ive finally put up the link for the characters ive Done some edits on.
The main thing i wanted to change with the SvK characters was more Stage Visibility during battle but i also added slow-mo to Some hypers and balanced some attacks and damage in the process. More of the SvK variation characters will be updated into the folder sometime soon so be on the lookout!

Additional info on black background. Unfortunately during some lvl2 and lvl3 Hypers if the black background is removed it could just break the hyper itself/Logic of it(EX: characters suppose to be in air but are actually on the floor). So I settle for keeping some black and depending on the stage effects it can really show benefits.  Thumbs Up (Some characters cannot have stage effects showing however like Sakura and Ryu, once again they tend to break the logic of the Hyper

Spoiler:

Plz Watch Video To understand changes better as well as see Some of the slow-motion changes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by DarkZemX on Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:39 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Codes Updated)

NAMTron and killascoop20 like this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build! 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Interesting ...
I really loved all the svk characters but always felt the super bgs could be dobe better.
I like the kof breaking glass or mvc warp mode style bgs aswell.
Will be sure to check these out.
Welcome to newagemugen family brother!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build! 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Thank You for the warm welcome! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yes i agree because they are Very playable/Fun with good Ai But with all the AMAZING mugen stages out there, the background effects can take away from the epic battles when shown too often in my opinion. If you guys have any feedback or see any issues definitely let me know [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build! 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Oh hi, I could be totally wrong but we may have spoke before on Mugenarchive at some point - there was a person there requesting help on super BG removal and I responded the topic.
If i'm wrong, I apologize, but if not, well, great to see you here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAMTron

NAMTron

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build! RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)

I assume these characters are not Mugen 1.1 specific and should be in our Mugen 1.0+ section.
Moving now

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

@VermillionSpy Yes it is me! =D Thanks Again for the help, now I can make these SvK characters perfect for my roster!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I actually thought they were 1.1 cause they feature zoom in effects during Supers but hell I wouldn't really know where they belong so thanks lol

NAMTron

NAMTron

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build! RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)

Oh right.
Thats actually my poor observation.
Quite right.
I recall its a 1.1 specific feature correct?
In which case I will move these back.
Sorry about that.

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build! 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

DarkZemX wrote:@VermillionSpy Yes it is me! =D Thanks Again for the help, now I can make these SvK characters perfect for my roster!

Great to have you here. You may find your content gets more attention here than it would on Mugenarchive to be honest.
That site is great for hosting offline content, but it is also over-saturated with multiple versions/untested and broken edits of the same characters. Hopefully here your work will get a better appreciation

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

@ Vermillion Spy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] thanks i really appreciate it, Glad to be here. Place of quality!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ....bro how dare you... lol Jk no problem [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build! 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics

oh yay some edits of infinite characters!

I wish we have a whole capcom vs snk roster of characters in the svk style it would be so fun .
But he stopped making these style a long time ago.....
Will definitely try these out![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build! 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

There was a Eiji kisaragi edit made in svk style out there that were very good, but it had some bugs where it would flowt off screen or something that it shouyld get fixed.
Also i think there was same with duolon edit sometimes.
But if you found that Eiji Kisaragi infinite style and fix it would be very cool too

The Cosmic frog will get you!
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

@Filthy Fredo hey that Eiji is pretty cool I have him in my roster, I will make a new thread for Eiji(Just for you buddy Thumbs Up) Duolong and K'/K blood Either tonight or tomorrow because my previous edits of them I felt wasn't balanced evenly, Their new update is much better! Lol I'm not sure about any bugs for him tho, if you spot anything let me know. There is a bug with certain hypers of the SvK roster characters that I feel like is due to compatibility with certain stages with zoom. If anybody might have a solution I'd be interested

@Shakti there are Plenty more SvK characters for me to work on and I'm pretty excited for alot of em cause they are my favorite characters with AWESOME Hypers Thanks to INFINITE and the other editors. So I can't wait to make them more Stage Friendly lol. Ryo, Strider(best strider variation I've ever seen), Rock howard, Geese and many more.

Last edited by DarkZemX on Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build! 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)

I really like the svk style these are the characters I play with the most these although you have edits some of them I'm glad you are going to edits others these really cool thank you very much my friend.

DarkZemX likes this post

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No problem man, These are some of my fav characters as well especially cause of how playable and fun they are So im glad others enjoy it as well! Rock Howard and Eiji are out now in the DL Link!

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build! 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Legend! Keep it up. Now fix Sodom! (joking not joking lol)

DarkZemX likes this post

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Lol hmm if there is a SvK Sodom I'll look into it during my edits of the streetfighter side!

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build! 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Interesting edits.
I have a suggestion for you but I don't know how easy or hard it is.
I usually pay other people to make mugen stuff for me so lol.

During the slow motion scenes, you could add some overlayed effects to emphasise the matrix mode.
Like some slow moving speed lines (like in anime during action scenes) or some zoom in function only during that slow down scene (like what beterhans or mransatsuken does on their characters).
The only catch is that the characters would have to be only 1.1 compatible because the zooming function in characters was not available in mugen 1.0

DarkZemX likes this post

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Ohhh honestly that would be hot 🔥 man. Honestly I don't got crap on these Newagemugen animator beasts and editors lol. But that would be a GREAT quality of life change and if I were to find out how I rest assure I would Def add it to fitting moments, now that you say it tbh I think I have some experimentation in mind lol I'll keep you posted

Hey I was actually tryna summon you in my other post cancerman! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I remember you were interested in different Hitsparks, I didn't change it but I reduced the size which I feel looks better during combat so plz check out the new rock howard vs strider fight lol not sure wat you'd think about it but Def check it out and also like I always say, GET THAT UPDATED ROCK HOWARD and Strider guys lol

Last edited by DarkZemX on Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Oxocube

Oxocube

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build! 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

it looks like you have put alot of work and effort into improving the mr infinite style characters.
Thank you for your hard efforts DarkZemX

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Thanks oxo! =D I've slowed down these past weeks but I have returned! Lol new stuff soon

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build! 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics

thank you for also adding the widescreen versions. i wish all creators did this like you in love in love

DarkZemX likes this post

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Thanks Shakti! If it's in my power and recommended by you guys then why not [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. Also I remember you asked about the Hyper animation background, there is definitely a way to do so which involves getting the original characters and copying the codes of my edits over onto them. Once I edit Karin or Alex I will experiment with adding a different Hyper background/Motion animation to Slow-motion moments and see how it goes.

My mission with these SvK edits are so far coming together nicely tho and I believe there may be 10 or 12 more characters to complete!

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

New Slow-motion Codes added!

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

SVK-I DarkZemX Edits/ New Slow-motion Codes info/Info for Normal Speed Mugen Build! 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

good work

The Cosmic frog will get you!
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Thanks Fredo! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] My SvK mission is going well, Soon i will switch out the MVC character Hyper Backgrounds in my roster lol not sure how other people would feel about it/ if they would Want them but TBH its Very Ez to do. Im a big Stage Lover so idk [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i just like Stage Visibility in Supers lol

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum