Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All time favorite Mugen character and why?

+5
Phant0mD
LATER HERO
CancerManXIII
xXEnchanter.ZuXx
technine666
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

technine666

technine666

All time favorite Mugen character and why? 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

For me. It is probably Orochi Yagami AD Iori by Crixus Yagami.

He is just brutal and a lot of fun to play. A lot of effort went into his sprites and gameplay.

I tend to like evil and powerful characters.

xXEnchanter.ZuXx likes this post

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

All time favorite Mugen character and why? 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

hmmmmmm now thats a tricky one amigo. It would be impossible for me to think of an overall all time favorite however like you, I am quite the fan of the KOF Mugen multiverse, especially anything made by Keyser and svastika phoenix, and the KOFM style creators like glasses, HELL and the rest of the crew. SVC Sagat by kurainaito is right up there next to the original Alsiel 3rd and Mizuchi Type M. WHy? Crazy movesets, fun gameplay, stylish attack effects

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
All time favorite Mugen character and why? P21sO8E

technine666 likes this post

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

All time favorite Mugen character and why? 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

In no particular order:

Chars:
Mr Infinite
Mr Ansatsuken
Player one/NeXT One
Keyser
Muteki
Kotori
Kartara (the passing)
JMorphman
Muteki

Stages
Team Newage!
Duh, who else!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
All time favorite Mugen character and why? KwiHzMC

LATER HERO

LATER HERO

All time favorite Mugen character and why? 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Survivor (Silver)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

To me my main DA MAN in MUGEN "Omega Tiger Woods" 2012 the most updated version by the author The_None. People tend to catalog him a cheap character but I personally consider him a weak character but with interesting properties, I mean taking into considerartion that OTW cannot block attacks and his size is so big like to be a kind of piñata or punching bag The_None granted to his creation the tools to be a competitive character. His cranne attack can catch his opponents when OTW is being pummeled but it's speed is slow (nerfed from his 2008 second ver.) and some low size characters are safe to the attack. His umblockable missiles (they doesn't cause damage to foes) are good to set up some jugling combos. His Golf club strike has low start up but is unblockable and causes fair damage. His brand new anti-air attack "HERE COMES THE AIRPLANE, PSHEEEEEW" is very useful either hitting airbornes attacks as well to escape to some situations anh it's follow ups are great to hit an opponent from behind when they can be spamming projectiles or another stuff. His super "Mike Dawson's Greatest Hits" which OTW blows up his own head and perform a weird but amazing attack was a really good addition in his moves list that can be used in combos. In fact OTW 2012 comboability was improved with better normal attacks animations and specials. Also the guy is smiling all the time, it's just there's no way people can hate to this guy.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

All time favorite Mugen character and why? 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

LATER HERO wrote:To me my main DA MAN in MUGEN "Omega Tiger Woods" 2012 the most updated version by the author The_None. People tend to catalog him a cheap character but I personally consider him a weak character but with interesting properties, I mean taking into considerartion that OTW cannot block attacks and his size is so big like to be a kind of piñata or punching bag The_None granted to his creation the tools to be a competitive character. His cranne attack can catch his opponents when OTW is being pummeled but it's speed is slow (nerfed from his 2008 second ver.) and some low size characters are safe to the attack. His umblockable missiles (they doesn't cause damage to foes) are good to set up some jugling combos. His Golf club strike has low start up but is unblockable and causes fair damage. His brand new anti-air attack "HERE COMES THE AIRPLANE, PSHEEEEEW" is very useful either hitting airbornes attacks as well to escape to some situations anh it's follow ups are great to hit an opponent from behind when they can be spamming projectiles or another stuff. His super "Mike Dawson's Greatest Hits" which OTW blows up his own head and perform a weird but amazing attack was a really good addition in his moves list that can be used in combos. In fact OTW 2012 comboability was improved with better normal attacks animations and specials. Also the guy is smiling all the time, it's just there's no way people can hate to this guy.

loooooooooooool Omega tiger woods LMAO! I havent heard that name in like 1000 years XD

I remember that thing when i first got into mugen lol.
like back in the winmugen days lol.
I'm surprised people still use those chars ahaha.
so cheap and janky you couldnt even tell WTF was happening on screen half the time haha.
Good times, good times. Mugen 2007 swag.

I guess that's what makes the mugen universe so interesting haha there's something 4 everyone lol ole!

All time favorite Mugen character and why? 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

6All time favorite Mugen character and why? Empty for me Wed May 17, 2023 2:59 pm

Beanie

Beanie

All time favorite Mugen character and why? Ya01log
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge

for me, it'd has to be weezer

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

All time favorite Mugen character and why? 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

hmm atm has to be:

Cipher Di Kong Lvl2
Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Hiryu Lvl2
Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Guy Lvl2

for very bias reasons lol

All time favorite Mugen character and why? 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

LATER HERO

LATER HERO

All time favorite Mugen character and why? 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Survivor (Silver)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

Phant0mD wrote:
loooooooooooool Omega tiger woods LMAO! I havent heard that name in like 1000 years XD

I remember that thing when i first got into mugen lol.
like back in the winmugen days lol.
I'm surprised people still use those chars ahaha.
so cheap and janky you couldnt even tell WTF was happening on screen half the time haha.
Good times, good times. Mugen 2007 swag.

I guess that's what makes the mugen universe so interesting haha there's something 4 everyone lol ole!

I started playing MUGEN in 2019.

I, as a experimented Omega Tiger Woods 2012 user can say that he is not cheap. It's not the same thing fight against him than control him (CPU has insane grab priority, can read all your inputs and doesn't need anything to perform it's moves). If you could watch me playing MUGEN you will discover that I usually tend to lose a lot of times. Sometimes I have streamed playing on live using Omega Tiger Woods on MFFA Discord server and I feel myself weak in comparison with the CPU controlled characters. How about if you want see me playing MUGEN streaming live? You could judge me and tell me if I play cheap or not.

Wario47123

Wario47123

All time favorite Mugen character and why? Wcz4RWt
Death Note (Wood)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Survivor (Bronze)

Supreme sagat by M206 he is insanely fun to play as and the best version of sagat ive seen

Y_J_S by KN*RS one of the most powerful mugen characters ive seen and by far the funniest imo

AcidUnleashed

AcidUnleashed

All time favorite Mugen character and why? 2GPpdMR
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Bronze)

Mine is Jesuszilla'z Charity Edition Felicia. I just love this character and have used her since I discovered her for years. Second is Koopakoot's Bulleta or B.B. Hood.

Yes you see the smile but don't be alarmed
I only smile when I am around friends!

oscarlin814

All time favorite Mugen character and why? 2GPpdMR
Newsboy (Stone)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)

A bit biased for sure, but I absolutely loved Gustab when he appeared. A elegant man who was only mentioned briefly in KOF becoming a full on character? And a badass one that uses needles and strings at that? F*** yeah.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum