Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ACTIVE]Official CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies WIP Thread By Hatter/Yahyanass (Sponsored by Team Newagemugen)

+14
MagistusMoon
lunalucard55
✴Ex-Sirius✴
xXEnchanter.ZuXx
Oxocube
Vermilion Spy
Phant0mD
SuperWhiskey
CancerManXIII
-Metal SK-
HmmmLawnmower
Balelynx
Vegaz_Parrelli
hatter
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

hatter

hatter

[ACTIVE]Official CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies WIP Thread By Hatter/Yahyanass (Sponsored by Team Newagemugen) - Page 2 42451059065_c5b3f655dd_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

xXEnchanter.ZuXx wrote:Looking good man looking good!
Those portraits are looking smexy as hell. That artwork is incredible amigo.
The screenpack design overall so far looks like some proffessional eyecandy for the masses amigo!
I can't wait to see come of the new characters we dont have yet in mugen come to life!
Who do you have in mind to create first?

Tifa Lockheart, probably.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT UP.

Any signal boosts or help offered is appreciated. Please share it with your friends!

hatter

hatter

[ACTIVE]Official CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies WIP Thread By Hatter/Yahyanass (Sponsored by Team Newagemugen) - Page 2 42451059065_c5b3f655dd_o
Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hey guys,

So as of today, the SP work by Ex-Sirius is officially completed.

After a tiny bit of tinkering (mainly numbers for portraits + music used), here are some videos on the official Twitter account:

VS screen (skip to 0:21):

Victory screen:

The next steps will be prepping the Discord server and opening it for public access, and allowing you guys to play around with what I've made so far and report bugs to me. You'll also see some insider stuff there too, i.e. in-progress animations, etc.

Thanks for your love and support guys!

hatter

hatter

Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hey friends, so the public build is up:

Feel free to play around with it and report any bugs you find. I will make sure to note them and fix them as I go along.

Share it with your friends too.

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

[ACTIVE]Official CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies WIP Thread By Hatter/Yahyanass (Sponsored by Team Newagemugen) - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Looks very promising.
The majority of the screenpack is flawless.
Theres nothing else quite like it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phant0mD likes this post

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

[ACTIVE]Official CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies WIP Thread By Hatter/Yahyanass (Sponsored by Team Newagemugen) - Page 2 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

You should post an official Download/release/beta topic for it here on the website too.
I'm not on discord and I know theres a lot here that also aren't as well.
But man this thing is looking clean. You guys brainstormed an awesome looking design

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[ACTIVE]Official CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies WIP Thread By Hatter/Yahyanass (Sponsored by Team Newagemugen) - Page 2 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)

CancerManXIII wrote:You should post an official Download/release/beta topic for it here on the website too.
But man this thing is looking clean. You guys brainstormed an awesome looking design

I think that Hatter intends to create his own Discord server specifically for the game.
Hopefully that will not take precedent/overshadow the newagemugen Fans and forum users that dont use discord as I know there are many.
I do use discord in some limited circumstances but I limit my activity on it due to time constraints.
also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I took the liberty of requesting Admin to update the main header post with the progress footage and some more project information pertaining tho the completed work/locked topics we worked on so as to help promote the project better for visitors here.
I am sure you will eventually add your server info there too in the main post

hatter

hatter

Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

CancerManXIII wrote:You should post an official Download/release/beta topic for it here on the website too.

I'll post a download link when I'm off work. Keep in mind I'm barely on the forum, and I have no plans to change this. So Discord is the only real reliable way to reach me at this point in time.

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

[ACTIVE]Official CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies WIP Thread By Hatter/Yahyanass (Sponsored by Team Newagemugen) - Page 2 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank

the screenpack and a marvel, it is magnificent and really very pretty.

Flame mist with the power of lightning ...

MagistusMoon likes this post

MagistusMoon

MagistusMoon

[ACTIVE]Official CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies WIP Thread By Hatter/Yahyanass (Sponsored by Team Newagemugen) - Page 2 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Newsboy (Stone)

hatter wrote:

I'll post a download link when I'm off work. Keep in mind I'm barely on the forum, and I have no plans to change this. So Discord is the only real reliable way to reach me at this point in time.

I look forward to trying it aswell :)
I am a big square enix RPG fan particularly legend of mana and final fantasy so this is music to my sweet ears.
I deleted discord for personal reasons as I had negative experiences with it and I feel safer on this forum than using discord after having gone through things I never want to have to deal with again (not with any mugen server as i wasnt using mugen at the time, it was related to mmorpg server I was heavily involved in)

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

[ACTIVE]Official CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies WIP Thread By Hatter/Yahyanass (Sponsored by Team Newagemugen) - Page 2 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

MagistusMoon wrote:
hatter wrote:

I look forward to trying it aswell :)
I am a big square enix RPG fan particularly legend of mana and final fantasy so this is music to my sweet ears.
I deleted discord for personal reasons as I had negative experiences with it and I feel safer on this forum than using discord after having gone through things I never want to have to deal with again (not with any mugen server as i wasnt using mugen at the time, it was related to mmorpg server I was heavily involved in)

You are not alone in that there are quite a few members here that i believe dont use Discord so no need to justify. I could contact @exsirius and ask him to repost a DL of the screenpack as he uses helps out here with the forum frequently. Of course all considering all parties are ok with that.

MagistusMoon likes this post

MagistusMoon

MagistusMoon

[ACTIVE]Official CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies WIP Thread By Hatter/Yahyanass (Sponsored by Team Newagemugen) - Page 2 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Newsboy (Stone)

Thanks vermilion!
Hopefully we see a link soon!

Oxocube

Oxocube

[ACTIVE]Official CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies WIP Thread By Hatter/Yahyanass (Sponsored by Team Newagemugen) - Page 2 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

It is a true work of art.
A really amazing screenpack and nothing less to be expected from the Newagemugen masters.
Only small issue I see is the lifebars and fight screen.
The interfaces dont match in terms of style or theme.
The lifebars feel like they are from an earlier version of the game on a previous gen console and the rest of the screenpack seems like it is made many years later if it makes sense.
But other than that small feedback, an amazing looking game so far Thumbs Up

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

hatter

hatter

Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Yeah, I'm not gonna be changing the life bars anytime soon or put resources into getting someone to change them. This is a pure non-issue to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link. I'm already aware of most issues within this build, and am working on it, but best place to reach me is Discord, as I won't really bother updating here much.

currently working on normal attacks.

MagistusMoon

MagistusMoon

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Newsboy (Stone)

How long does it take to make one character?
Of the characters that we dont already have in mugen yet?
Who will be the first character?

hatter

hatter

Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

v0.012 is now up. Build is available at the Discord server:

CHANGE LOG:

• Culled Ken/Akuma mode infinites for Shoryuken and Tatsumaki Senpukyakyu

• Fixed alignment of sprites and hitboxes on a few normals.Changed hitboxes of Shinkuu Tatsumaki Senpukyakyu to be a bit wider to prevent whiffing.

• Fixed issues w/ shake FX for Shin Shoryuken upon missing.

• Fixed Limit Break Finish BG not activating properly for Shippu Jinraikyakyu.

• Added A.I. for Ryu (courtesy of Kamekaze).

• Investigated issue where A.I. Ryu illegally used special moves, FX that are only relegated to Ken and Akuma modes respectively; needs tester feedback.

• Added Game Over theme.

• Adjusted volume on all sounds within game to be a bit lower; previously at 100, lowered to 70 within Fighter Factory 3.

• Added semi-playable Tessa; currently missing: Special Attacks, Limit Breaks, A.I., Intro poses, Win poses and Taunt.

Elazul9000

Elazul9000

[ACTIVE]Official CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies WIP Thread By Hatter/Yahyanass (Sponsored by Team Newagemugen) - Page 2 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Death Note (Wood)
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Can we please have a direct link? I don’t use discord

hatter

hatter

Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Elazul9000 wrote:Can we please have a direct link? I don’t use discord

When the full build is out, I will post a direct link, but until then, the answer is"No".

Constantinius3rd

Constantinius3rd

[ACTIVE]Official CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies WIP Thread By Hatter/Yahyanass (Sponsored by Team Newagemugen) - Page 2 29270914107_0496322bcc_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Hype Beast (Silver)
Recieved 30 or more likes from other Members
Newsboy (Stone)

Beautiful screenpack, and I mean BEAUTIFUL!
Only thing is the lifebars and announcers I would change - they seem copy pasted in compared to the rest of the style and beautiful theme graphics.
I look forward to seeing this game grow

hatter

hatter

Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Constantinius3rd wrote:Beautiful screenpack,  and I mean BEAUTIFUL!
Only thing is the lifebars and announcers I would change - they seem copy pasted in compared to the rest of the style and beautiful theme graphics.
I look forward to seeing this game grow

The announcer is literally custom-made, with the vocals being provided by PNDKetchup. I don't know where you got the notion that it's "copy-pasted".

Also, I already mentioned this and I will keep on saying it if I have to, but I'm not changing the life bars. I'm just not willing to shell out more money to get them changed. Unless you have a better alternative in mind, then I'm all ears.

Elazul9000

Elazul9000

[ACTIVE]Official CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies WIP Thread By Hatter/Yahyanass (Sponsored by Team Newagemugen) - Page 2 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Death Note (Wood)
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Fanservice (Bronze)

hatter wrote:
Elazul9000 wrote:Can we please have a direct link? I don’t use discord

When the full build is out, I will post a direct link, but until then, the answer is"No".

Thanks for confirming that. Thumbs Up
I will wait until the full build is out, but its mainly the screenpack itself I want to try out so I guess i can use the older links for that only right?

hatter

hatter

Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

"City of Broken Dreams" stage preview:

WIP of final Limit Break for 3rd character "Tiki" (The Newzealand Story):

Remaining items: 1) Code in all Limit Breaks and test, 2) A.I, 3) Create bird chirp sounds for hurt and other states, 4) Redo "Mega Arrow Shot" and "Frenzy Tackle" special attacks to make sure they are easier to combo into.

Other news:
- Official Twitter has been taken down after Interplay C&D of Basara-kun's ClayFighter M.U.G.E.N. project; will be reaching out to FGC figureheads and other event promoters in FGC to signal boost the game to avoid C&D threat.
- Roster has been completely changed, will upload in first post later today.
- Cloud Strife: sprite sheet being worked on by pixel artist Shamsuddin "Mir Din" Muhammad; should be ready before SAGE 2024.
- Once Tiki is complete, will begin work on 4th and 5th characters of Build 1: Han Daehan (Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring), Zero (Mega Man X)*.
- Build 2 details announced: characters: Haggar (Final Fight), B.B Hood (DarkStalkers) || Riku (Kingdom Hearts), Oliems (Tobal)**, stages: Calm Summer Breeze.

*: appears in Mega Man Zero outfit.
**: sprite sheet being worked on by SeanAltly.

permanent invite link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Test builds will only be dropped there, public builds will be dropped on public forums.

hatter

hatter

Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Double post,  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], when you see this, can you please move this back to active rotation? I legitimately forgot to post updates here, and basically hyperfocused on the work. Thanks.

hatter

hatter

Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

2/3 Limit Breaks:

JJ Darko and ✴Ex-Sirius✴ like this post

JJ Darko

JJ Darko

[ACTIVE]Official CAPCOM vs Square: Parallel Destinies WIP Thread By Hatter/Yahyanass (Sponsored by Team Newagemugen) - Page 2 Wcz4RWt
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Death Note (Wood)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Dude, is that the bird from new zealand story on sega master system!!??

hatter likes this post

hatter

hatter

Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts