Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Armin_iuf's Characters

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older characters Armin_iuf's Characters Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:04 am

jo19sh92

jo19sh92

Armin_iuf's Characters 42451059065_c5b3f655dd_o
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Armin_iuf (often mistakenly named as "Armin_Luf") is a character and full-game creator from the MMV (MugenMultiverse) community since 2014, with a very particular art style, often seeming quite similar to less reputable content creators (such as Chuchoryu), as they all seem to have this cartoonish/pseudo-cartoon style to them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Not gonna lie, I think his Brad Vickers/Zombie Brad is rather cool, the mode-switch function is awesome.

However, unlike the less reputable people of the MUGEN community, he's more along the lines of being an odd one out, similar to TonyADV (known for creating a massive set of Neon Genesis Evangelion characters) or Binho (known for creating cartoon versions of Mortal Kombat characters). Anyways, what can be said about Armin_iuf, is that all of his characters aren't bad, but also aren't good either. They're sort of that "when nothing else exists, here's where you turn to" category, ya know?

As someone with much more tolerance for the creations that don't stand up to the scrutiny and demand of higher quality characters (such as those made by OHMSBY, RicePigeon, and others), I can say, from an honest opinion, that I personally enjoy all of Armin_iuf's creations, even if some of them could use a bit of a polishing.

Overall, his content is worth downloading... if nobody else has created anything better, which unfortunately, for a lot of games and ideas... nobody has actually made anything better.

So... with all that aside, and all the reviewing over, let's take a look at some of his works.

Here we can see a look at all 3 of his Streets of Rage characters, and honestly, they're not too shabby.

Here is where you can see the art style that I mentioned above be much more prominent, as Shadowgeist does indeed look rather cartoonish.

Once again, more of that same art style. Not sure what it is, but a lot of people have been doing this lately.

He's also done a rather interesting full-game for Dino Crisis... however, it uses a lot of Resident Evil sound effects.

So, now that you've seen what Armin_iuf does... my question for you is, are you interested in playing with or against his creations? Well, if so... you can access the original links through his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] page listing or in the event that his links have gone down, you can check out all of mine below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So yeah, that is everything he's created so far. My guess is, he's no longer active anymore, since his last post was in 2020, but maybe he is still around, but hasn't made anything new yet... who knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
All that matters anymore in my life... are cats... and MUGEN.
https://mugenfreeforall.com/profile/22726-jo19sh92/

21.0/older characters Re: Armin_iuf's Characters Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:13 pm

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

Armin_iuf's Characters 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

These are all creations from very nostalgic games.
I remember my cousins had a copy of dino crisis when i was very young. Its a warm fuzzy feeling to see people remake things based on these old games once upon a time

jo19sh92 likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum