Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo

+5
Oxocube
lunalucard55
Phant0mD
Filthy Fredo
GRAYFOX
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
King Of Clout (Silver)
Recieved 15 or more likes from other Members
Newsboy (Silver)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

I just realised how High definition this thing is by looking at the images.
no wonder you guys have always had this reputation of the best extreme beast stuff!
This looks really flash

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 FXzcO3r

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Newsboy (Silver)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
King Of Clout (Silver)
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

@SuperWhiskey wrote:I just realised how High definition this thing is by looking at the images.
no wonder you guys have always had this reputation of the best extreme beast stuff!
This looks really flash

It's very close to being finished now i did much more work since those screenshot.
I want preview video of my stage on our youtube channel to show wen it finish soon.

I am adding the final items now some cyber fish sprite from Phantom D with animation like swimming
[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 VvC1XCz

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
Talk Of The Town (Bronze)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Oh man that fish is mecha crazy looking.lol I can digg it for sure, almost done huh. I got them coins, packed and ready to be delivered to yah.lol

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 41132413462_abc15f97a9_o

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
King Of Clout (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Taunting The Devil (Gold)
Newagemugen Member for Over 7 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

@Filthy Fredo wrote:
@SuperWhiskey wrote:I just realised how High definition this thing is by looking at the images.
This looks really flash

It's very close to being finished now i did much more work since those screenshot.
I want preview video of my stage on our youtube channel to show wen it finish soon.

I am adding the final items now some cyber fish sprite from Phantom D with animation like swimming
[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 VvC1XCz

glad you used them cuz. Theres alot of history behind those figh lol. The orig sprites were given to me by another famous creator back in the day, Well not that exact one but another version and mech fish was always a Newagemugen trademark.

Send me the stage when you done my bro and Ill do a vid. Hit me up on discord tonight when u ready

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o

GRAYFOX likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

It’s going down folks.lol

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 41132413462_abc15f97a9_o

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
Death Note (Bronze)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

the cyber fish and an excellent idea I really can't wait to see the video.

Flame mist with the power of lightning ...
[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 Unname10

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
King Of Clout (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Taunting The Devil (Gold)
Newagemugen Member for Over 7 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Here u go Fredio.
Done the promo art and video.
You can do the release whenever you ready my bro.
You did an awesome job on this one. Glad to see those sprites didnt go to waste.
Definitely a stage of the year contender no joke.

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 51663554741_df3fa4c7fe_o

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o

GRAYFOX likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Definitely stage of the year. We have another gem to add to our profile.lol Stage is a beast, so much life into it.

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Survivor (Gold)
Newsboy (Silver)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
King Of Clout (Silver)
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

@Phant0mD wrote:Here u go Fredio.
Done the promo art and video.
You can do the release whenever you ready my bro.
You did an awesome job on this one. Glad to see those sprites didnt go to waste.
Definitely a stage of the year contender no joke.

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 51663554741_df3fa4c7fe_o

Thanks.
I have added the link now.
This project can be called complete now and closed.
The new thread for release is here: https://www.newagemugen.com/t4161-vip-sponsored-contentmugen-1

VIP Members I will send link.
Everyone else is donation if they want to use it.
Thank you Grayfox and Phantom D for commission and help creating.

The Cosmic frog will get you!
[COMPLETED COMMISSION]“xX''ULTIMA_BJORNOYA''Xx” STAGE By Grayfox & FilthyFredo - Page 3 JABb8Bu
Download My Mugen Stuff Here

GRAYFOX likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum