Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Completed Commission Quote]Need stage maker for a HD Training stage on mugen 1.1

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Oxocube

Oxocube

[Completed Commission Quote]Need stage maker for a HD Training stage on mugen 1.1 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

Hi im guessing this is the right place?
A streamer i watch on youtube told me to ask here if i needed anything made on commission for my mugen.
So what i am looking for is a commission for a training stage with that classic wire frame 3D style.
It should look similar to in tekmen when you wait for online match, or like the marvel vs capcom 2 and 3 one but with other details.
If anyone is interested let me know. It has to be 1280x720 and very high quality

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[Completed Commission Quote]Need stage maker for a HD Training stage on mugen 1.1 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Hey man
Yup u def in the right place,
infact if u were anywhere else itd be the WRONG place lol.
We can definitely do that no sweat man.
Who was the streamer u follow may i ask? Weve done a few😅 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Before that though i would suggest reading the links below just to familiarise yourself with what we do here/how and why, and if that all makes sense we can def look at that for you no prob.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Make sure you read all the info links in the disclaimer spoiler aswell first as per recommened.
Once you understand and are happy with all that, all we need to know is the following:

- your pc hardware specs ie cpu gfx card
- your mugen version (u already sed 1.1 so skip that lol)
- Your budget ( our flat rate is 18 usd/hr)
- Full details of the stage design u req
- As many example images as you can provide demonstrating what style/design you are going for (if available. The more the better)
-Date required ( So we can prioritise etc.)

FYI its 1st come 1st served and 50% downpayment on start date, 50% on completion.
Atm there's a few of us here taking open commissions atm a d im also free due to a cancellation
if you hit me back with this info soon.
Hope that helps buddy LMK.Thumbs Up

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

Oxocube

Oxocube

[Completed Commission Quote]Need stage maker for a HD Training stage on mugen 1.1 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

ok
My pc is Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, GTX 1650 4G, 500GB SSD, 8GB DDR4 3000MHz, Windows 10 Home 64-bit and it has a wraith Cooler.
I use Mugen 1.1b. My budget is maybe 150-200 dollars but its training stage i will use alot so i can go highter if i need.
I will post the images and videos to show you:

but also more like this but much further away the wall

I want it to look like combination of these but with effects that change over time in the background and colors that change so it isnt the same forever. and any other cool ideas you may have i am interested in to hear but mainly these type of wire frame
it must be big like your other youtube videos with the zoom too

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[Completed Commission Quote]Need stage maker for a HD Training stage on mugen 1.1 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Ahh the old, metal gear training stage. It was and still, a classic stage. Just a die hard fan, of anything that represents mg.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[Completed Commission Quote]Need stage maker for a HD Training stage on mugen 1.1 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Spoiler:
None of that soundz like an issue at all man.
Step into my office.
PC spec-wise you are good to go for 720p native localcoord with all the bells and whistles as far as fx go.

Budget wise, you are well within the margins. We charge 18/hr flatrate 50/50 on start and finish as im sure u read in the commission faq link👌

Wireframe training Stages with the 3d parallax effect are relatively simple to create graphically however the main time consuming aspect is the advanced delta tiling of the floor to give paraliax correctly.
Its a technique one of our top stage commissioners margatroid uses which i personally would only ever use in the case of a commission since its very tedious and too time consuming to do for free lol if you understand what i mean but the end result is amazing. If you check his download section youll see what i mean.

Graphics wise all your reqs are no problem and we can definitely make something extremely dynamic than blends all the above examples into 1.
Check your PM I sent u my discord we can discuss the rest from there💪 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[Completed Commission Quote]Need stage maker for a HD Training stage on mugen 1.1 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Hey, just curious to what suppose to be inside the spoiler.

Oxocube

Oxocube

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Phant0mD wrote:
None of that soundz like an issue at all man.
Step into my office.
PC spec-wise you are good to go for 720p native localcoord with all the bells and whistles as far as fx go.

Budget wise, you are well within the margins. We charge 18/hr flatrate 50/50 on start and finish as im sure u read in the commission faq link👌

Wireframe training Stages with the 3d parallax effect are relatively simple to create graphically however the main time consuming aspect is the advanced delta tiling of the floor to give paraliax correctly.
Its a technique one of our top stage commissioners margatroid uses which i personally would only ever use in the case of a commission since its very tedious and too time consuming to do for free lol if you understand what i mean but the end result is amazing. If you check his download section youll see what i mean.

Graphics wise all your reqs are no problem and we can definitely make something extremely dynamic than blends all the above examples into 1.
Check your PM I sent u my discord we can discuss the rest from there💪 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks PhantomD ok that sounds good i'll do that then

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Hey Oxocube

As discussed, I have spoken with Grayfox ( the other client commissioning the screenpack)
regarding the Stage & integrating it into his project aswell.
As agreed, we will add extra hours labour onto this at no additional charge and it will be included as a Joint-commission with the Screenpack project.
All additional hours work will be crowd funded. I will close this topic as complete and have it merged with the main project.

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Sounds great to me. Let's makes this happen.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum