Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So who are the top 10 overall mugen content creators these days?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

So who are the top 10 overall mugen content creators these days? 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Just a question I am curious of.
And i'm specifically talking about creators which have design skill aswell as coding skill.
Not creators that just have alot of content - the ones who make well coded and well designed content with high quality standards.
An example would be the screenpack maker Devon, or my bro Phantom with fingers in every pie, or Mr Infinite, Redhot and Jmorphman ecetera.
So who are you guys's top picks?

HekuttaSaint likes this post

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

So who are the top 10 overall mugen content creators these days? 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

It's still preference based. That will never change.
Veteran creators will praise other veteran creators, newer creators will praise newer creators.
Ultimately you will never get a straight answer from anybody because the creator of your favorite content will always be considered the best.
Myself personally, as far as characters go, I couldn't answer.
But as far as screenpacks go, based on pure statistics - by default, Noz AKA the Warzone/Legacy SP maker.

For stages, veterans will say EX Shadow purely based on quantity and the comparitive quality of the time.
Ask me personally I would say an anybody from this forum - I haven't seen any stage creators on other forums that stand out in either quality or quantity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So who are the top 10 overall mugen content creators these days? 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

So who are the top 10 overall mugen content creators these days? 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics

I don't really know how to answer that one but characters my favorite is mr ansatsuken

stages is the ????????, exshadow or you guys!

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

So who are the top 10 overall mugen content creators these days? 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Top 10?

In no specific order,

POTs
Warusaki
Mr Infinite
Zelgadis
Ahuron
ReubenKee
????????
Race Akira
number 9
Muteki
Shiyokakuge

It's more of an all-time list because i know that now days its more about the anime characters and not the old school KOF characters

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So who are the top 10 overall mugen content creators these days? P21sO8E

HekuttaSaint

HekuttaSaint

So who are the top 10 overall mugen content creators these days? 2GPpdMR
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)

Well, this is a though one... in my opinion, there are lots of things to consider in order to be called content creator.

Some of the characteristics I look after when I see M.U.G.E.N. content are: originality, creativity, hability and last but not least, their humbleness.

I can get on and on, but here is my list of the Top 10 creators in not a significant order:

1. NMario64 (aka Sheng Long)
2. Caddie
3. Duck@SSFarm (aka Synck)
4. Oldgamer
5. Wodash
6. Aztek God
7. Waruzaki
8. Vegaz
9. P.O.T.S.
10. Basara-Kun

(There is 2 other creators that for a particular reason do not got into the list, but they deserve to be mentioned, Shammaomega & Chuchoryu. And also a big shout out to EXShadow.)

I'm looking forward to know about all of you guys picks. Have a great day!

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)

Vermilion Spy wrote:It's still preference based. That will never change.
Veteran creators will praise other veteran creators, newer creators will praise newer creators.
Ultimately you will never get a straight answer from anybody because the creator of your favorite content will always be considered the best.

I guess you're right. Preference based so there will nver be an unbiased answer i guess.

HekuttaSaint wrote:[color=#ffff00]

1. NMario64 (aka Sheng Long)
2. Caddie
3. Duck@SSFarm (aka Synck)
4. Oldgamer
5. Wodash
6. Aztek God
7. Waruzaki
8. Vegaz
9. P.O.T.S.
10. Basara-Kun

(There is 2 other creators that for a particular reason do not got into the list, but they deserve to be mentioned, Shammaomega & Chuchoryu. And also a big shout out to EXShadow.)

I'm looking forward to know about all of you guys picks. Have a great day!

Hmm, apart from Warusaki and POTs I would say the rest of those entries are debatable as being best of all time - main reason being most of those creators mentioned never continued making content for 1.1 and only made low resolution legacy content.
Some of them I havent actually heard of either

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hekutta saint's list further proves the point i made initially that it will always be personal preference based.
If you are an older/retired mugen creator and have not been following the progression or micro-advancements of creation in the community then you will be only ever able to compare or measure based on what you know.

In saying that, if the scope of your question changed to "best based on XXX" then the list could indeed be narrowed down to a handful of very specific creators.

So who are the top 10 overall mugen content creators these days? 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

So who are the top 10 overall mugen content creators these days? 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Well, not necessarily on the buyist thing.
See I am a KOF character fan at heart and as you can see, my list didnt contain any of the KOF heavyweights. Most of them aren't anything to be considered in a mugen top tier by any means. of course a few kof character makers have contributed alot to mugen but overall theres nobody that comes to mind as overall the best or anything. Some older creators like Jin and Ahuron and maybe Ikaruga are up there because they laid basis for many edits to this day. I guess Zelgadis would fit that category and maybe Kotori for his wild edits

So who are the top 10 overall mugen content creators these days? P21sO8E

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum