Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

So who are the top 10 overall mugen content creators these days?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

So who are the top 10 overall mugen content creators these days? 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
Just a question I am curious of.
And i'm specifically talking about creators which have design skill aswell as coding skill.
Not creators that just have alot of content - the ones who make well coded and well designed content with high quality standards.
An example would be the screenpack maker Devon, or my bro Phantom with fingers in every pie, or Mr Infinite, Redhot and Jmorphman ecetera.
So who are you guys's top picks?

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

So who are the top 10 overall mugen content creators these days? 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
It's still preference based. That will never change.
Veteran creators will praise other veteran creators, newer creators will praise newer creators.
Ultimately you will never get a straight answer from anybody because the creator of your favorite content will always be considered the best.
Myself personally, as far as characters go, I couldn't answer.
But as far as screenpacks go, I would say by default, Noz ( there are statistics behind this - not my personal preference by any means).
For stages, anybody from this forum - I haven't seen any stage creators on other forums that stand out in either quality or quantity.
[/color]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So who are the top 10 overall mugen content creators these days? 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum