Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Veteran Mugen Creators Q&A/Interview Editorial section Idea

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

I thought that it would be interesting to have a section where we can post Q&A style interviews with famous mugen contributors in the community.

Behind the scenes I have been using various different methods of try make contact with several retired/MIA veteran creators to see if they are interested in doing an interview of sorts with us.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this, and any suggestions on what to put on the questions list, and also, who you would like interviewed.

Demitri

Demitri

Veteran Mugen Creators Q&A/Interview Editorial section Idea RjBqV68
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

I know im getting old because i cant remember names.......umezono?
he tried this before and i think he only did a few (never did mine, still salty but w.e)

It can work.

When I had Tier 1, I did interviews with my staff as an introduction.

I would suggest a set number of questions(5?), maybe 1 wildcard question to keep things interesting, or let them add something they want at the end?
Just my idea, but i would ask them to tell people about themselves, what got them into mugen, how it has affected their life (better or worse), projects, plans for the future. i guess.

THat's all i got

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

well thats good to know. And good idea on the wildcard questions. I actually found Alexlexus on Xbox app for windows 10 and sent him a PM and asked him to stop by. I think he is someone that doesnt get enough credit for what he has done to contribute over the years. He is one of the first people i know of to actually showcase a mugen fullgame at a major event like comicon etc waaaay back before anyone else did things like that (other than DJ Van lol)

Demitri

Demitri

Veteran Mugen Creators Q&A/Interview Editorial section Idea RjBqV68
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

He'd be a good interviewee

If you want, I could see if SyN would be up for it after the Alexlexus one? and im always up for stuff if i count

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Oh definitely. Infact I think you, G, & GRAYFOX, would be good starters. First we need to come up with a good question list then test on ourselves i think

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum