Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CYBER BLUE Trailer - Marvel VS Capcom - New Character

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pizzahighfive

Pizzahighfive

CYBER BLUE Trailer - Marvel VS Capcom - New Character 49283851498_0631820187_o
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Cyber Blue from Battle Circuit makes his Marvel VS Capcom debut

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CAPCOM vs SNK 3 - opening intro - the BEST of the BEST.

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

CYBER BLUE Trailer - Marvel VS Capcom - New Character 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

woah...interesting I remember battle circuit.
Thats some old school shizzurp what a nice one buuuut......those hitsparks are terribly missaligned on some of those attacks - especially the air combos

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CYBER BLUE Trailer - Marvel VS Capcom - New Character P21sO8E

Pizzahighfive

Pizzahighfive

CYBER BLUE Trailer - Marvel VS Capcom - New Character 49283851498_0631820187_o
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)

Thanks for the comment, man.  so I'm just gonna be honest and I hope you can feel me, but I am a 30 year old dude and it's already pretty hard to even have time to do this mugen creation stuff, but I REALLY LOVE DOING IT. but like I said I'm at a age where I cannot put FULL dedication on these creations to the point of perfection because that'll hurt me in the situation I am in. I already spend countless hours working hard but not making any money. I got a life i am trying to build I should be wasting countless hours doing something and making some income. So i mostly put my focus on "does this character fight well?" and "does this character combo well?" instead of hitsparks, hyper bgs etc.   So i hope you can now understand that my characters might have some flaws here and there, and for you to know that I wish i had all the time in the world to perfect them in every way, and that I hope you can still enjoy my characters and stages. thank you for checking em out :)

if you want to re arrange his hitsparks, open him up in fighter factory and then go to the hitdefs of the attacks where the hitsparks are misaligned and you will see where it says "Sparkxy = " and just mess with the dimensions, then test him until you like their placements.

CAPCOM vs SNK 3 - opening intro - the BEST of the BEST.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum