Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Removing the HIGH RES character topic icon and replacing with MVC/Marvel Vs style character button

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Removing the HIGH RES character topic icon and replacing with MVC/Marvel Vs style character button 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Suggesting we do this, not sure everyone's thoughts.
There are more than enough marvel vs characters now to deserve them to have their own section also.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oxocube

Oxocube

Removing the HIGH RES character topic icon and replacing with MVC/Marvel Vs style character button 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
I have a suggestion sort of related to this but not.
Unless somebody already raised it, how about adding a marvel universe tier in the downloads section?
You already have a cvsnk and kof section so it is only natural in my opinion

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum