Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrestling thread

+22
Alchemist of Atlas
HUNGRY WOLF
Watta
da_linkwent
Sir Lord Alpyne
ExCham
mAdLaX
Dissidia
Psyre
Vegaz_Parrelli
D.O.W.X.
Markpachi
MC2
xX-Nero-Xx (Retired)
JayJay
Teuthos
Hollywood Hogan
MarzDaIndigo
TwiliPhoenix0402
Susano-o
Fletch, The Angry Black
G
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 31]

651Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu May 08, 2014 10:21 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Wrestling thread - Page 27 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

Im worried about Big E as well. He didn't have much push as champion. Now what? He just needs to develop his character anr mic skills.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wrestling thread - Page 27 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

652Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu May 08, 2014 4:06 pm

G

G

Wrestling thread - Page 27 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

I don't think the IC belt was the best way for him honestly. Sure it has its prestige, but it's harder to move someone up from the mid-card to the main events if they're champion IMO. It's not impossible, many have done it i know, but still. Because how do you move up the guy that lost into something bigger yanno? But w/e. I'm thinking he's gonna linger around the mid-card level for a while or maybe be on a TAG TEAM PLAYA.

Don't see much happening for him in the future unless the crowd picks up to him a lot more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrestling thread - Page 27 XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

653Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue May 13, 2014 10:01 am

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

http://a.pomf.se/kksdhp.webm

I think Sandow will probably get a push around Payback then. Usually when a "tantrum" like that is thrown it gives you the impression that something big is about to happen for that superstar in particular.

With Bryan being out for a bit (said he'd return by MITB guaranteed and Payback is a possibility.) I think the belt could be dropped @ Payback. I don't think the feuds set up for this PPV are going to be anything special, but i think it's going to be the ppv that builds some newer stars for the future to come.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2057476-cm-punk-becomes-the-latest-victim-of-wrestling-fans-obsessiveness-in-retirement

Poor guy, he'll probably never return. But then again, when you're a huge commodity like he was, and you get a little frustrated and decide to take off for a while you're usually just in a waiting line, cuz you're bound to come back once realizing money's flushing and there's still plenty that can be made. He's still got a few years left in him.

http://www.sescoops.com/backstage-news-wwe-planning-add-new-member-evolution/

They really are considering it. I was not expecting that though, I was more expecting a shield member. Or an NXT Rookie making his way up, so they can make a present day Randy Orton out of him.

654Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue May 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

I die a little inside every time that fruit cake adam rose shows up with his homo posse..

655Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri May 30, 2014 12:12 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

so it's official: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2014/5/29/5762346/cm-punk-wwe-retirement-it-feels-good

*man tear*

Anyways, NXT Takeover was dope. Those were some pretty cool matches, Sami Zayn can make anyone look great in the ring, his match with Tyler Breeze who is also awesome was probably the highlight of the night. The way they hyped the Tyson Kidd and Adrian Nevilles match was insane too, they made it seem like Tyson's career would be over if he lost (which he did.) I was actually kind of rooting for Tyson I wanted him to win. I don't dislike Neville but I really don't care for him. Charlotte and Natalya brought the house down also, but Natalya also came up short (bad night for the hart family, huh?)

On a completely random side note:
http://www.wrestlingrumors.net/jennifer-hudson-upset-david-otungas-wwe-career/22984/

I don't see him having any kind of future, as mean and unfair of me as it is to say, he should listen to his fiance.

656Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:04 pm

Dissidia

Dissidia

Wrestling thread - Page 27 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

http://sites.google.com/site/dissidiamugen/

657Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:21 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Whoa, Seth Rollins.

658Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:04 am

mAdLaX

mAdLaX

Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

I love the scene where John throws the steel steps to Brey Wyatt's face.

Wrestling thread - Page 27 L2mSv2X
http://voiceofadistantstar.webs.com

659Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:59 am

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

He did it again on raw just with less intensity. Crowd picked up to it, it'll probably become a thing now that it seems as though he's inserted himself into a potential title picture aaaagggaaaiiiiinnnn.

unless there was another reason behind that annoying long program with steph

660Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:08 am

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

I honestly wasn't expecting Seth Rollins to be the one that disbans The Shield. I thought Dean Ambrose was the one.

661Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:07 pm

Alchemist of Atlas

Alchemist of Atlas

Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Dissidia wrote:I honestly wasn't expecting Seth Rollins to be the one that disbans The Shield. I thought Dean Ambrose was the one.

Exactly my feelings. I'm kinda sad for the face turn from Set last march was short lived.
If anything, Dean was more fit to turn heel again.

While unlikely... I have a theory, but again, its unlikely. What if that's a set up from The Shield? Seth turning on them intentionally might be a sign for Haitch to lower his guard.

Wrestling thread - Page 27 9CgtYaa

Can you see the cherry blossom petals fall?
https://www.youtube.com/user/necro336336

662Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:36 pm

ExCham

ExCham

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Dissidia wrote:I honestly wasn't expecting Seth Rollins to be the one that disbans The Shield. I thought Dean Ambrose was the one.

now to see who of the 3 gets buried by the shadows of the others.

Wrestling thread - Page 27 Hdn_uni_signature_by_excahm-d8nsq46
http://excahmmugen.blogspot.com

663Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:12 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

^ Ambrose unfortunately. Reigns was a given for main event status after the fact, fans placed him there. It was between Rollins and Ambrose and Rollins was handed the ball and told to run, so he got the opportunity. Ambrose will slowly fade into mid-card events unless he can put himself over more.

664Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:14 am

D.O.W.X.

D.O.W.X.

Wrestling thread - Page 27 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members

heres what ive processed from RAW:

- HHH is grooming rollins to be the next HBK

he has the mic skills and high flying ability...and with the added heat from backstabbing his brothers, like when Michaels turned on Janetty, should skyrocket him into stardom. dont be suprised if he's not only in the MITB match...but wins the briefcase. did i mention that Daniel Bryan has arguably the best ring chemistry between Rollins...no coinkydink there

- Reigns aint ready for the keys yet

Reigns is gonna be a star no doubt, but he needs more work; especially on the mic. Ambrose and Rollins a re miles ahead when it comes to mic work and ring ability. Ambrose can be Reigns mic piece until that is fufilled and once the training wheels are off...its all systems go for the Rock's baby cousin

- Ambrose will Ambrose

Ambrose IMO is this generations Rowdy Roddy Piper in the sense of his mic work is phenominally good (Just YT a random Jon Moxley promo from his indy days and youll see why). He has the potential to be a even better anti hero than CM Punk ever was, and will get over being himself turned up full volume.

Overall i like the move that Trips made for Rollins heel turn. this makes sure that Rollins doesnt fall by the wayside and get lost in the sauce as it was looking despite stealing the show over and over again (like that other wrestler from the previous era with long hair and high-flying moves...see where im getting at?)

Wrestling thread - Page 27 Forumcombosig_zps2e9b2ecf
Newager...That Vid Guy...THA CULT OF PERSONALITY
slangin tees  study teepublic.com/user/dowx20
https://www.youtube.com/user/daothaweaponx20

665Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:34 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

I agree with you for the most part. I'm surprised they perceived it so well, I honestly thought they'd have Ambrose do the turn and Reigns get the push almost instantly. I'm hoping Ambrose doesn't get lost in the shadows and has the opportunity to use his skills to their full effect. It's all about opportunity, you could be amazing at what you do but never get TV time to prove yourself.

666Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

I agree with the HBK thing. And yeah, Roman might not be as witty as the other 2 but that's kinda his character. Short on words but explosive in the ring. He's not a wrestler. He's a brawler/powerhouse. Dean is a brawler 2, but he's so inavative that he almost seems technical. And of course Seth might have the best mat skills of all 3. I think with Romans move set, charisma, good looks(no homo), and raw intensity he could shine...on his own.

Im kinda sad that Ambrose took back seat. His mic skills give me goose bumps. And he works hard in the ring. But I gotta admit im glad Seth gets a chance. He deserves it. If they gave it to Roman...it might have meant annihilation for the other 2. But if Dean got it it would have secured him a spot as a main eventer for a while longer. Seth and Roman were already a solid tag team. Maybe they could gave even been solid singles competitors.

Tbo, I'm still trying to get over it. Lol! Next thing you know Super Cena and Dynamic Daniel are gonna either become a tag team...or God forbid...turn heel! :orton:

667Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:49 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Cena will never turn heel.

668Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:57 am

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Cena turning heel is like CM Punk coming back. It's not going to happen.

669Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:56 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Tbo I'd love to see both...

670Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:25 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Who wouldn't? lol

671Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:56 am

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

BRAY WYATT IS REBORN!

672Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:24 pm

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

https://twitter.com/BryanIsWWE/status/475294043539521536/photo/1

This is so embarrassing. 🤣 TNA draws 300 fans in a baseball stadium.

673Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:05 pm

Alchemist of Atlas

Alchemist of Atlas

Death Note (Wood)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

What a low point for TNA.

Wrestling thread - Page 27 9CgtYaa

Can you see the cherry blossom petals fall?
https://www.youtube.com/user/necro336336

674Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:51 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Dang, that's just upsetting. Don't they draw more on weekly shows?

675Wrestling thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:43 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

IT'S UNDER 9000! :orton:

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum