Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrestling thread

+22
Alchemist of Atlas
HUNGRY WOLF
Watta
da_linkwent
Sir Lord Alpyne
ExCham
mAdLaX
Dissidia
Psyre
Vegaz_Parrelli
D.O.W.X.
Markpachi
MC2
xX-Nero-Xx (Retired)
JayJay
Teuthos
Hollywood Hogan
MarzDaIndigo
TwiliPhoenix0402
Susano-o
Fletch, The Angry Black
G
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 31]

626Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:02 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Cena and Heich have their ultimate gold shovels ready, it's gonna be a fun night for them.

627Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:15 pm

G

G

Wrestling thread - Page 26 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

I think Bray's going to win.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrestling thread - Page 26 XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

628Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:55 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Wrestlemania spoilers:

Correct predictions by GLB: 4/8. Meh.

Mania total by GLB: 5/10. Ironic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

629Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:13 am

ExCham

ExCham

Wrestling thread - Page 26 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

To anyone that already saw WM30 should read this about the Streak:
Click

Wrestling thread - Page 26 Hdn_uni_signature_by_excahm-d8nsq46
http://excahmmugen.blogspot.com

630Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:37 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Look at all the other topics there, clearly that's a fake link. Brock winning was meant to happen.

631Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Wrestling thread - Page 26 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

I wish I weren't. Taker deserves to retire with his streak intact. Unless he truly wanted it this way...

Wrestling thread - Page 26 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

632Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:52 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

I don't think he really WANTED it as much as he was just okay with it. He's been noted to be pretty selfless, very quick to put over whoever if need be. With the years catching up to him I think he's ready to cash out, maybe Lesnar wasn't the best pick, maybe a heel that was up-and-coming to give him legitimate heat for many years, like Bray Wyatt (given the fact that they'd push him a little more) or many others.

633Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:26 am

Watta

Watta

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)

Taker lost his streak? TO LESNAR? Damn this sucks. I thought it would be to someone actually memorable like Stone Cold or even The Rock

Wrestling thread - Page 26 KcsHGvO
http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

634Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:21 am

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Raw was pretty cool last night. The return of Warrior in the ring is quite bonechilling, Bad News Barrett back in the ring, Paige winning the Divas belt!

http://sites.google.com/site/dissidiamugen/

635Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:31 am

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

I agree, raw was really good. Paige's debut was exciting, her becoming divas champ was even more exciting. Fans loved it too, first time in a while they've chanted "This is awesome" to divas. Cesaro became a Heyman guy! That was amazing too, that's a really good reason for Brock to end the streak i suppose, now heyman managing Cesaro he'll shoot through the roof in no time.  Warriors return wasn't anything that special to me, he was motivational and all but i'm still not a warrior fan. The shield's mega face turn was anticipated. Not saying they weren't already face, but now they're on par with Daniel Bryan, who is still champ (thank you Jesus.) Bad News Barrett ring return/push was great too. Clean win over Rey Mysterio, perhaps a future buildup to the grandest prize of them all, or even just a midcard title run, either way it's nice. Was also kinda cool to see RVD back i guess, though I wasn't too hype for that. Wyatt's clean win over Shemus, Cena and Big E was much needed as well. The crowd during that match was nuts! They were 100% behind the Wyatt Family, doing their chants and singing "he's got the whole world, in his hands!" while waving their arms back and forth. It was truly a sight to see. I knew this raw would be good, they always are after mania.

Water wrote:Taker lost his streak? TO LESNAR? Damn this sucks. I thought it would be to someone actually memorable like Stone Cold or even The Rock

Yeah we all thought so too, WWE made their choice I guess, when i reflect on it now I think whoever would've ended it would've been easily the most hated guy in the company. Who do you do that too? But at the same time, Cesaro was revealed to be a Heyman guy now. So that hype from Lesnar alone should be enough to build Cesaro's career being managed by Heyman. That could have legitimized him for good. With that I say thank you, because he's a hell of an athlete. Can't wait to see the program between him and swagger, Colter vs. Heyman, something actually interesting.

636Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

WTF?! Ultimate Warrior just passed away!?!
Wrestling thread - Page 26 QoZB6kf

WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior. Warrior began his WWE career in 1987 and quickly went on to become one of the biggest stars in WWE history. Warrior became WWE Champion at WrestleMania VI, defeating Hulk Hogan in an epic encounter. We are grateful that just days ago, Warrior had the opportunity to take his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame and was also able to appear at WrestleMania 30 and Monday Night Raw to address his legions of fans. WWE sends its sincere condolences to Warrior’s family, friends and fans. Warrior was 54 and is survived by his wife Dana and his two daughters.
He was just on RAW last night, what the hell just happened?

637Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:05 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

That promo he did was eerie, He didn't look so well and I think he knew something was wrong and decided to cut that promo.

638Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:05 am

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

I figured that, as much as I want to deny it. However, I did notice that Warrior was looking sweaty and exhausted, like he was running out of breath when Warrior was cutting his promo on RAW. I'm glad that we all get to witness him one last time in the ring as his promo was more of a farewell speech, letting everyone know that his time was coming.

639Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:18 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

HUNGRY WOLF

Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Man I grew up watching The Ultimate Warrior.
I remember watching WrestleMania IV on PPV when he fought Hulk Hogan, me and my older brother went crazy beating each other up after that fight because we were all pumped lol.
Sad to hear he passed away.

Wrestling thread - Page 26 DdaKL5K

640Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:24 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Zeroz wrote:That promo he did was eerie, He didn't look so well and I think he knew something was wrong and decided to cut that promo.

Dissidia wrote:I figured that, as much as I want to deny it. However, I did notice that Warrior was looking sweaty and exhausted, like he was running out of breath when Warrior was cutting his promo on RAW. I'm glad that we all get to witness him one last time in the ring as his promo was more of a farewell speech, letting everyone know that his time was coming.

I was just saying the same thing over at IMT(yea...I know). It was eerie. I think he knew. Even before that night. I think he felt like he accomplished what he wanted. And just stopped fighting...

641Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:39 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

I was thinking the same thing. That's some creepy stuff, that could've been long time coming health issues, happened days after he was able to bury the hatchet that's bothered him for years. I'd say that was good, sad closure. RIP

642Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yep. Closure...

643Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:02 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Raw on 4/14/14 will be dedicated to the Ultimate Warrior.

In other news, Bo Dallas and Adam Rose will be moving up to the main roster soon. Obviously Paige, Emma, Xavier Stone and Alexander Rusev are already there. With all these NXT people moving up it makes me wonder if there's a flock of new NXT guys showing up soon. New things are finally starting to happen. I'm thinking that Cody & Goldust will start their anticipated feud, that would be really cool. Now is a better time than ever when Goldust is in good shape, maybe the best shape he's ever been in ring wise brother vs. brother = money. Also more push for Bad News Barrett win over Mysterio on raw and Kofi Kingston on smackdown. Poor Mysterio gets NO pop now, even some boos, ever since he came out as the 30th entrant at the rumble when everyone was waiting for Daniel Bryan. Fandango and Summer Rae broke up, lol. Had Layla dancing with him on Smackdown, looks like a push potential for Fandango (she interfered in the match to get Fandango a win over Santino on friday.) Really don't care for Emma being a joke right away and being paired with Santino, but oh well.

Bo Dallas Vignette:

Adam Rose Vignette:

Other stuff:
http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2014/4/11/5603758/report-sting-signs-with-wwe

So yeah. But what to do with an old guy who doesn't have much left in him and outright said he doesn't care to work with anyone besides undertaker before wrestlemania which still isn't even confirmed? It's cool the long awaited speculation has finally been silenced, but what next? What do they do with Sting? I don't see any thing he can draw money with and hype the fans for besides Undertaker.

Also, Cesaro's getting that push with Heyman, real nice. Is it just me or did Damien Sandow last a little longer than usual in his match against RVD? Perhaps they're going to try and reconstruct Sandow? Seems to be what they're doing with Brodus Clay and Khali, both of whom are at NXT working on their character. Besides all of that, most promos cut on smackdown and raw since mania's passing have been good, hype is still there, new things are unfolding, it's a good time for wwe it seems. I'm excited for more.

The future's looking a little brighter, at least in my eyes.

644Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

I'm loving the Yes Movement. Im hating the streak defeat. And im especially impressed by Paige. The Diva division just got a little more awesome. Katlyn was cool but her mii skills and character leae much to be desired. Paige has Kaytlyn's intensity and AJ's unpredictability.

As for Sting...I don't think his ego will allow himself to work with Vince.

645Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:58 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

646Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:51 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

EVOLUTION IS A MYSTERY..

Fucken crowd..no reaction? SMH.

647Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:43 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Honestly I can't blame them much... :dealwithit: 

648Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

I thought the Evolution reform was pretty disappointing, that even the commentary were bored, but oh well. Guess that means that Daniel Bryan will now be defending the belt against Kane for the title.

649Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:47 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Probably Kane's last run or close.

Evolution reunion was boooooooring. Why do I have a feeling Orton and Batista will be a tag team for a bit now?

650Wrestling thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed May 07, 2014 5:45 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Extreme Rules was nothing special, it was better than I had originally anticipated though. Paige and Tamina match was really sloppy IMO. I tuned into a divas match and tried to take it seriously for the first time in a while and was a bit disappointed. It would've been cool if they actually had a Divas Extreme Rules match, oh well.

Seeing Bad News Barrett win the IC title @ Extreme Rules and then to retain it on Raw to Big E Langston was pretty cool. It makes me wonder what they are going to do with Big E Langston now though.

in other news:

- WWE has dropped “Alexander” from Rusev’s name and he will be called just Rusev from here on out. His WWE.com profile and Twitter has been updated to reflect the change.

Cesaro treatment. It makes sense though i guess.

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum