Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrestling thread

+22
Alchemist of Atlas
HUNGRY WOLF
Watta
da_linkwent
Sir Lord Alpyne
ExCham
mAdLaX
Dissidia
Psyre
Vegaz_Parrelli
D.O.W.X.
Markpachi
MC2
xX-Nero-Xx (Retired)
JayJay
Teuthos
Hollywood Hogan
MarzDaIndigo
TwiliPhoenix0402
Susano-o
Fletch, The Angry Black
G
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 31]

326Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

lol Jeff made the Belt look like the ecw championship. Thumb down
that tells you Jeff runs the joint now.

327Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Wrestling thread - Page 14 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

Yep, Jeff has got the stroke now. Wait...that's the wrong Jeff...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wrestling thread - Page 14 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

328Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:05 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

lol Raw got a 2.4...Another all time low. Fail

329Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:52 am

G

G

Wrestling thread - Page 14 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

They're not doing so well in the ratings. I can't imagine how low smackdown's rating is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrestling thread - Page 14 XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

330Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:43 am

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Raw was weak.

Diva's match = sandwich break.

Ryder+Santino Vs. Epic & Primo such horse shit. Such lack of respect for all superstars in said match, they only commentated the main event this whole time.

Barrett and Brodus was great, no complaints here.

Sin Cara/Mysterio/Truth Vs. Antonio Cesaro/PTP was terrible. All the botches from Cara ruined it.

No complaints on Bryan Vs. Rhodes.

Kane vs. Sandow. Very boring, and predictable.

Miz and Sheamus match was very good. (Especially with Show on commentary, his run as champ is nice, but most likely, sadly, short lived.)

Kofi and Del Rio wasn't bad, some botches here and there.

Heath Slater Vs. Jey Uso = Piss break.

Main event (Cena + Ryback Vs. Punk + Ziggler) complete shit. Cena getting dominated for 7 minutes then making spontaneous tag to Ryback ending the match in literally 45 seconds. Terrible.

Cena drama, awful. Aj shit, awful. Nobody cares.

Maddox segment, actually interesting to me. Can't wait to see what's next.

Survivor Series, well, you don't even want to know...

331Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Dissidia

Dissidia

Wrestling thread - Page 14 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

SmackDown! now has a god again!

Former WWE Champion John Layfield just announced on his official Facebook page that he has signed a brand new full-time contract with the WWE.

"Very happy WWE and I have worked out a deal for me to return on a full time basis. There came a need when my friend Jerry Lawler had a heart attack and was not able to work, however, I realized how much I enjoyed being back and this was the basis for my decision to return."
According to JBL, he and Josh Matthews will make up the Smackdown announce booth on a weekly basis from this point forward. JBL will also join Michael Cole and Jerry "the King" Lawler on commentary for all pay-per-view events for the foreseeable future.

At this time, the weekly status of Hall of Famer Jim Ross is unknown.

In other news, Kurt continues to rant on Twitter, lawl.

Kurt Angle has posted several Tweets, during which he claims he was scammed out of $34,700 when he paid someone to design a fitness app for him. Below are Angle's Tweets:

Please Listen. Wafi Wahidi and WabaSocial Scammed Me for $34,700. He Scammed Me. I don't want to hurt Him. I Only Want My $ Back.

— Kurt Angle (@RealKurtAngle) November 7, 2012
Wafi Wahidi was supposed to Make a fitness Apps. He Didn't. I Spent $35k to Do It. Wafi failed by Oct24. I'm Suing this scumbag. Don't d ...
I'm suing WabaSocial or Weave Social. Wafi Wahidi Changed the Co. Name. He is from Cali and Moved to Denver. He's a crook. I Lost $ from ...
I lost Alot Of $ from this Person. My Attorney Has Civil and Criminal Charges Against Him.

http://sites.google.com/site/dissidiamugen/

332Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:19 am

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Angle's been a twitter warrior lately. First dilemma with Punk, now fitness aps, lawl.

Smackdown wasn't bad, actually.

Show and Sheamus feud, i'm personally loving it. I hope show keeps the belt for a while, his run seems like it could be successful.

It was nice to see love for Regal and Barrett in their home area.

The Kofi/Miz match wasn't bad. Some botches, (usually to be expected in their encounters) but overall pretty good. I enjoy their feud as well. I wouldn't mind Miz regaining the title, nor would i mind Kofi holding it.

Tag team match, y'all! Smackdown never changes. But it wasn't bad, it was a bit exciting, and like I said, love for the home-fighters, good crowd.

Main event could've been more exciting, I guess. Some botches again, but still a nice main event I guess.

I was surprised PTP pulled a win over on Sin Botcha and Mysterio. Doesn't matter much to me, though. I hate all 4 of them.

Raw event filler, yadda yadda.

Maddox next monday, i'm excited to see what they'll do with that.

Survivor Series (Punk Vs. Ryback Vs. Cena) is facepalm worthy. I'm sure we know where this is going, though I hope not. Punk's reign is one of the most exciting things I've seen in a while.

333Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:55 am

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Raw was better than last week, still not too good though.

Randy Orton Vs. Ziggler is the opener, Ziggler lost of course. However, I really enjoyed this match and the next match tied to it:

TAG MATCH Y'ALL!!! Things never change from Mr. Teddy Long. Alberto Del Rio came out and interfered slightly, the match ended, orton on top and Del Rio and Ziggler attacked Orton simultaneously, then Kofi Kingston came to the rescue (members of team foley) The tag match made afterward was very well done but predictable. I mostly enjoyed Ziggler in these matches to be honest. I think he did good tonight, on the mic and in the ring, also to my surprise Del Rio and Ziggler won.

This was followed by the AJ/Cena scandal. Filler time, common soap opera bullshit, nothing worth watching.

Big Show Vs. William Regal next. I like that they're trying to involve Regal more (considering he was a favorite of mine growing up) but they're really taunting his many many years in the business, regardless I am enjoying Big Show's reign, and I hope it continues without Super Sheamus.

Kaitlyn Vs. Layla (number one contender for Eve's divas title) Diva matches are usually piss breaks. Because they're always the same: 40 seconds of pin roll ups, pin roll up counters, some slight brawling, finisher, pin to 3, winner. I decided to watch this time, it was no different. I'm pretty sure Diva's matches are just time filler now. Kaitlyn won earning a spot.

Jerry The King Lawler makes his return next, very emotional. CM Punk interrupted Jerry's return to cut a promo and basically taunt his heart attack, this was followed by Mick coming out and getting very emotional toward CM Punk. The intensity of the conversation was there, the general realism factor lacked a bit in my opinion. Good to have king back though.

Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel Vs. The Prime Time Players, Primo & Epico was after this, and surprisingly, i liked it. A lot. It may have been one of the best matches of the night, though it was short lived. Tyson Kidd showed major improvement and he was the highlight of this match. I really do hope to see him more. Mysterio, Cara, Kidd & Gabriel won.

The Miz/Ziggler/Foley promo. This was Miz pretty much offering his assistance for team Foley. Perhaps demonstrating a face turn?

R-Truth Vs. Tensai next. Wasn't bad, wasn't anything special though. I'm not very hype for the U.S title match at all (i'm not a fan of Cesaro or Truth.) Truth won.

Ryback Vs. Brad Maddox was the following. As expected, Maddox didn't even get one hit in, and was taken out by an ambulance. I thought they'd make this a bit more exciting, I was wrong. Obviously Ryback won. No contract for Maddox.

Sheamus Vs. David Otunga next. This is the first time I saw Otunga in a while. Nothing special, jobber match, filler time. Followed by a promo between show and Sheamus, leading to show giving Regal a concussion and knocking him out backstage. Obviously Sheamus won.

Kane & Winner of the foley team poll vs. Team Rhodes Scholars. The contestants in the poll were: The Miz, Santino Marella, and Zack Ryder. Santino got 6%, Ryder got 34% Miz got 60%. Miz won, earning the spot on Team Foley (another face reference I presume) Anyways, the match was good! I enjoyed it, I even didn't mind the arguing between Miz & Daniel Brian. I enjoy the Miz currently, and I hope this turn in his career takes him somewhere. Kane and Miz were the winners.

This was followed by John Cena Vs. CM Punk with Mick Foley as "Special Inforcer". It wasn't bad, the crowd was very exciting in this match in particular (trying to emulate their cherring from Summer Slam prior, a.k.a Cm Punk's "rise" ppv.) It was okay, Cena obviously won, I didn't want this but oh well. At least vince doesn't have to panic he's got Super Cena back I presume he'll win in the triple threat match at Survivor Series. I'm pretty sure Punk won't, i'm sure it'll be Ryback Or Cena creating a feud between the 2 since they've been foreshadowing it for a while now.

[sarcasm]

AJ and Cena flirting now, wonderful.

Del Rio sending love letters to Rosa, wonderful.

[/sarcasm]

I guess it was better, still not doing well. I hated that they ended raw with Punk looking like a child. But whatever.

Survivor Series in 6 days.

334Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:49 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Maddox getting tossed into the ambulance... :lol!:

I agree. It does look like Miz is turning face..

335Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

The promo between Lawler, Punk and Heyman was pretty wild. Could this be the end of the PG era?

336Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:49 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Potentially, that was a hard topic to joke about.

337Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:52 pm

mAdLaX

mAdLaX

Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Vegaz_Parrelli wrote:Maddox getting tossed into the ambulance... :lol!:

I agree. It does look like Miz is turning face..
I don't trust The Miz Dat behind
I think Punk will retain the title on Survivor Series.

Wrestling thread - Page 14 L2mSv2X
http://voiceofadistantstar.webs.com

338Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:50 am

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

They've been discussing a face turn for Miz for a while now and he works well as a face given his example monday. As far as Punk goes, I hope you're right. But judging the decision history of Vinny Mac, I think Cena will hold the belt til the next ppv and defend to Ryback either losing or winning, still having Punk involved somehow.

339Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Hmmm...interesting theory. I think Punk is gonna get Cena down(by cheating or pure skills), then Ryback will catch Punk of guard, Shellshock Punk and win the match all at Survivor Series.

And the Miz is not to be trusted... study

340Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:52 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

After survivor series we have TLC, assuming they're doing that PPV, and after that is the rumble, The Rock will win the title at the Rumble on his return and carry it to Wrestlemania most likely and losing to one of the select 3 in that match most likely (Cena, Ryback, or Punk) I don't get WHY they'd use Cena again, but it's WWE so i'm not underestimating the dumb decision, then again, using Ryback would be dumb too. He's newer, not as experienced, and botches quite a bit. He's also boring on the mic (in my opinion), Punk should face Rock.

341Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:45 pm

mAdLaX

mAdLaX

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

GLB wrote:They've been discussing a face turn for Miz for a while now and he works well as a face given his example monday. As far as Punk goes, I hope you're right. But judging the decision history of Vinny Mac, I think Cena will hold the belt til the next ppv and defend to Ryback either losing or winning, still having Punk involved somehow.
I hate to say this GLB, but I never been a fan of CM Punk.
Never liked him ever since day 1. Dat behind
What I've said few days ago, is just how WWE goes

342Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:27 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

I like CM Punk because he changed the WWE. He's been a great performer and actor since his early days of indy wrestling.

SMACKDOWN:

It was decent. Nothing special.

It opened with a Miz/Foley promo, more miz face enhancement maybe, i'm still not sure how they're going about that. This then results in a promo for the match itself at survivor series having all members of each time besides Rhodes (who is "injured") cut a promo.

Foley then made some matches, which, by choice seemed great:

Damien Sandow Vs. Kofi Kingston
Wade Barrett Vs. Kane
Randy Orton & The Miz Vs. Alberto Del Rio & Dolph Ziggler

The Sandow/Kingston match was first. Sandow won with a roll-up. I was quite surprised, but happy nonetheless. The match itself didn't seem great or terrible, it was pretty average.

This then went into a diva match.. Kaitlyn won, if anyone cares. And going by "momentum" i'm sure she'll have the belt soon, so, yeah....

Booker T/Sheamus promo. Showing how "livid" Sheamus is waiting for Big Show.

This is then followed by ANOTHER Sheamus promo where he "calls out" The Big Show. Big Show comes out, they create a hoopla, Booker T then kicks Sheamus out.

Kane Vs. Barrett, boring and angered me because it didn't continue. Interference ending.

Cesaro Vs. Sin Cara, not that exciting. Although, they worked okay together surprisingly, Truth on commentary was lulz.

Big Show Vs. Khali. Terrible. Khali's out of shape and unhealthy, due to his huge height, he's TERRIBLE on his legs. Dude was losing his balance the whole match.

Then ANOTHER Sheamus/Show promo where Sheamus attacked him backstage. More match hype.

343Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Khali's an ok guy, but he's a horrible wrestler. I do agree. Punks mic skills are epic!

344Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 pm

ExCham

ExCham

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

I watched Khali match too and yeah is a horrible wrestler.
But by far that was is most interesring match in this year IMO.

Btw yeah i agree too, CM punk have superior skill with the mic :P

Wrestling thread - Page 14 Hdn_uni_signature_by_excahm-d8nsq46
http://excahmmugen.blogspot.com

345Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:31 pm

mAdLaX

mAdLaX

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

To put it in simple terms, He Suck!

346Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

mAdLaX wrote:To put it in simple terms, He Suck!

Come on, Lax. You know you love him.... :cheers:

@adam Yea, his best match. But that's not saying much really...

347Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

AMBROSE AMBROSE AMBROSE AMBROSE AMBROSE

348Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:48 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

You could at least justify why you dislike him, unless it's common good guy bad guy perceiving. @ Madlax

Survivor Series meh. I'll let Zeroz do a proper review.

Nxt guys are in, Punk retains, Show retains, great opening tag match. Nicely done. The rest sucked.

Dead crowd, lots of botching, no respect for Punk by having him out last, but all worth the wait for Ambrose.

349Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:30 pm

ExCham

ExCham

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Vegaz_Parrelli wrote:
mAdLaX wrote:To put it in simple terms, He Suck!

@adam Yea, his best match. But that's not saying much really...

He is indeed one of my fav wrestlers because he don`t need fancy moves to make damage basically....
One of the thinks that makes no sense is that the Bigshow can KO him of one punch but even Khali having bigger and harder hands can`t KO Bigshow.

I was hoping to CM punk retain is tittle anyway BTW he can easily take the spotlight as "Main" wrestler in the WWE, just by sawing the moments that he was supostly good.

http://excahmmugen.blogspot.com

350Wrestling thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Silentrzk. wrote:AMBROSE AMBROSE AMBROSE AMBROSE AMBROSE

:Enjoyment:

Survivor Series was okay but meh. As GLB pointed out, dead crowd, another botchamania event, but overall, what a way to end it with a surprise.

Pre-Show - 3MB vs. Team Co-Bro: Boring match. Again, WWE slowly killing Zack Ryder. Come on, new gimmick or make him heel plz.

Team Clay Vs. Team Tensai: An alright match, could've been better but a good start of the show.

Eve vs. Kaitlyn: Didn't wanted to see this match but the lulzy commentary made it up for me to watch it.

Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth: Not a bad match, though it wasn't exciting as I expected it to be.

The entire promo between AJ and Vickie was utter crap, not even funny, however, Tamina showing up and owning AJ was pretty funny and most likely we'll be seeing a fued between them two.

Big Show vs. Sheamus: Again, a pretty solid match and the match of the night for me. Big Show has been a pretty awesome champ ever since last month and I don't mind seeing their fued between him and Sheamus continuing but hopefully not.

Team Foley vs. Team Ziggler: An alright match, though it's a shame Rhodes was injured and couldn't compete, but what irritated me is why did it have to be David Otunga to replace him? Anywho, another thing that ticked me was the way they put away Sandow pretty quick, then Kane. But overall, glad to see that Dolph won the match.

Punk vs. Cena vs. Ryback: Boring but an pretty good way in ending the match, nice to see a heel Cena for about 10 secs and what a way in setting a perfect timing for the debut of Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins.

Overall. It was an alright but rubbish PPV. An improvement from last month's Hell in a Cell disappointment at least by a bit.

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum