Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrestling thread

+22
Alchemist of Atlas
HUNGRY WOLF
Watta
da_linkwent
Sir Lord Alpyne
ExCham
mAdLaX
Dissidia
Psyre
Vegaz_Parrelli
D.O.W.X.
Markpachi
MC2
xX-Nero-Xx (Retired)
JayJay
Teuthos
Hollywood Hogan
MarzDaIndigo
TwiliPhoenix0402
Susano-o
Fletch, The Angry Black
G
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 31]

501Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Dissidia

Dissidia

Wrestling thread - Page 21 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Finally. headbang

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://sites.google.com/site/dissidiamugen/

502Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:52 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Wrestling thread - Page 21 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

I miss that move...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wrestling thread - Page 21 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

503Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

After 13 years. The Martha Hart/Lawsuit with WWE have been resolved:

Although no details have been released from either side, the lawsuit between WWE and Martha Hart seems to have finally reached an end as of this Wednesday. The suit has kept WWE from using any likeness of former WWE wrestler Owen Hart, who died tragically in 1999.

From this point forward, WWE has the legal right to use the name and likeness of Owen Hart in their programming and various other productions, with Martha - his widow - receiving compensation and royalties.

Owen for HOF!

504Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:11 am

G

G

Wrestling thread - Page 21 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Sounds good, at least they're over it. She'll obviously be getting big checks so how can she complain? Besides that they're probably going to make tribute DVD's, gear, Hof induction etc. I never saw the problem.

Wrestling thread - Page 21 XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

505Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:58 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

So that means he's not intended the Hall of Fame yet, huh? He should be. One of the best, and deadliest pile drivers ever...

506Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Only thing we can do is hope. Owen does deserve the spot in the Hall of Fame.

507Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:42 am

da_linkwent

da_linkwent

Wrestling thread - Page 21 31033064018_b80c08f405_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

Wrestlemania tomorrow, the only match I'm interested in is Undertaker vs CM Punk because Phoenix is going to owe me 4000 dollars after The Undertaker wins, that debt is piling up.

Also I'm a rock fan but this title run he's been having is one of the worst I seen. If your going to be the WWE champ you should have matches outside PPV's and show up to every show. It's all good though I'm pretty sure Ziggler will be champ after mania.

Wrestling thread - Page 21 2013-04-05-gi-rock

Wrestling thread - Page 21 DontMessWithTheBlackRanger
https://www.youtube.com/icandigit17

508Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

XD.

I am looking forward seeing Punk vs. The Undertaker. Triple H vs. Brock not so much. Cena vs. Rock, my WWE viewing career is on the line on this one.

509Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:47 pm

da_linkwent

da_linkwent

Wrestling thread - Page 21 31033064018_b80c08f405_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

Yeah this is the least hyped Wrestlemania for me, the bar is pretty low. Well see how it goes.

Wrestling thread - Page 21 DontMessWithTheBlackRanger
https://www.youtube.com/icandigit17

510Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:21 am

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

I just really hope it doesn't happen how everyone thinks it will.

511Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

It did, and I'm done, fuck that fruitloop. I'm not even gonna watch Raw anymore. I'm sick of this shit.

512Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:21 pm

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Welp. My WWE viewing career is retired. Time to watch TNA.

513Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:49 am

TwiliPhoenix0402

TwiliPhoenix0402

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)

I'm done as well. I've officially lost hope.

Wrestling thread - Page 21 Pbucket
"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."

514Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

So I watched Raw tonight..

The Rock no showed due to "injury"..which doesn't make sense since last year he was also injured but still showed up for raw. I heard he didn't like how his match ended. W/e. I don't blame him.

Opening the show by trolling us was not funny Cena..you got Booed hard and yet another Boring chant, Mark Henry coming out saved Cena from another crowd backlash. LOL he even got "Same old shit" chants.

I don't understand why in the hell did they even have Miz win last night, only to drop it back on raw, that was just stupid, I feel bad for Miz.

A Squash match for Big E to get pushed, eh whatever.

lol A real highlight for me was the aftermath of Swagger/Colter vs ADR..ZIGGLER CASHES IN..AND IS NOW YOUR NEEEEEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...bout time, though I question why in the hell did they give this away free on tv instead wrestelmania?

Looks like We may have a 6 man tag match between The Shield vs Taker,Kane, and Bryan, they teased it when they interfered Taker's speech on his streak.

The crowd just didn't care about the Orton vs Sheamus match, they started chanting random names and doing waves..the crowd even thanked Big show for ending the match XD.

Fandango got a decent pop compared to any other time, which were just crickets..this crowd cheered him a bit and even began humming his theme.

the tag match that was suppose happen last night was done here, the fans were kinda into it and started dancing during the match, Clay/Albert get the victory with a decent pop.

Mark Henry vs Cena for Henry to get a chance at the WWE title ends with a countout, which at first left me shacking my head, but then Henry lays out Cena, and here's another highlight for me..I'll give Ryback props, he got a huge reaction after laying out henry..and just when it was gonna be all buddy buddy with cena..he lays Cena out too and Raises the title with crowd cheering like crazy. He's starting to grow on me.

The crowd was insane tonight, prob even better than last year's crowds, they showed no mercy and were so insane that the commentators & wrestlers had a hard time staying in character. a solid show even w/o Punk, lesnar, or Rock around, This Raw lifted up my spirits after that crappy main event on Mania. all thanks to that crowd.

515Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 am

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Loved the crowd tonight. They were insanely vicious! This is how Wrestlemania should've been.

The crowd can't stop singing Fandango's theme! I love yesterday's crowd.

There was also rumors that the crowd were chanting "Chris Benoit" during Sheamus and Orton's match on RAWActive. That's intense as hell.

516Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:35 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

The Scrap Daddy, Adam Pearce Being Eliminated on Gut Check was a travesty, TNA may as well drop this concept because this is embarrassing, how the hell did they pass over a Man who's held the NWA world title 5 times? A man who's a complete package that TNA needs? This better be a work otherwise this left a bad taste in my mouth and was a bit too upset to even stay tuned watching, but I did, that Full Metal Mayhem was insane, dangerous spots everywhere and Hardy took the worst of them.

Not a enjoyable week for me when it comes to wrestling..watching Cena pin one of my all time Favs..I just refuse to believe that happened, and now this..they let that botch monkey Magno move on to the finals? seriously? Thank god he didn't win anyways.

Who's Adam Pearce you say? Here's a package TNA made for him.

517Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Ryback rules...

(Begin Backlash)

518Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed May 08, 2013 4:01 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Holy shit Wrestling is in the gutter again, Raw landed a 2.9 rating(lowest in the year so far) and TNA landed a 0.9 Rating(Their lowest of the year)

I didn't even watch the rest of raw after Cena cut that lame ass promo using cheap Daniel Bryan and Fandango references to get a reaction..nobody reacted..

Dwayne isn't gonna save these fuckwads this time, it ain't Mania season sooo..and Punk is gone and is expected to be gone till or after summerslam..or even longer..

Ryback was buried PPV wise that he's not up to par when it comes to being over, so this is a do or die moment for the WWE, have him go over Cena..CLEAN..let him destroy him..He needs this, but knowing WWE, they will potentially destroy a potential top star for them because that wobbling faggot refuses to put people over.

TNA is no different.. Aces& Eights have gone long enough, Bully Ray is carrying dead weight at this point, they should really start tweaking this faction, it's fucken ridiculous..they can start by getting rid of..Garrett & D-Lo Brown.

The other thing that pisses me off is the fact that Sting, for the 4th time in a row, is going to main event Slammiversary. His match with Matt Morgan was atrocious, you got a out of shape guy in his 50's going over a 7 foot monster through a badly executed submission hold. Who's the braintrust who booked this shit?

Hogan teasing to wrestle again, my god..it's 3 steps forward..two steps back with these fucken guys.

I still have hope..Petey Williams, Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt, and Now Suicide are back..

also the No Charisma Promo Killing Mexicans need to go..Chavo kills segments just by saying one line..ONE LINE.

May the Rasslin Gods have mercy on us all. :cena:

519Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Meh Raw, probably because I didn't watch Raw last week, so I wouldn't be as bored.

+ Pros

+ Dean Ambrose Getting a U.S Title Shot
+ Miz Returning, reason I say this was because Miz got a decent reaction from the crowd
+ Mark Henry & Sheamus, It was entertaining seeing Henry own Josh Mathews, and since Henry has gotten to Sheamus a few times, it's only fair for Sheamus to stand tall in this one, No complaints here.
+ Jericho Promo, Nice to see Jericho cut a semi 2008 heel type promo and toned down on the corny jokes.

~ Neutral

~ AJ Lee vs Natayla, Short but I'm glad AJ is wrestling again, I was having a hard time watching this because The Bellas & Kaitlyn where horrible at commentating.
~ Prime time Players vs Tons of Funk, Unless I missed something, I don't see the point of this match, good to see PTP winning though.
~ Big E Langston vs Swagger, I didn't watch it, I went to go make something to eat instead.
~ Ryder vs Ryback, not an ounce of care was given, but it looks like Ryder is going backwards with his character.

- Bad
- Fandango/Jericho Segment, the only thing I found interesting in this was Jericho's entrance, everything else was crappy and repetitive, Johnny Curtis couldn't even stay in character properly, time to sink the Fandago Ship WWE, this is sad.
- Randy Orton vs Cesaro, Once again, another young talent continues to get buried, god damn it WWE.
- Kofi Kingston vs Sandow, Sandow also getting buried is pissing me off, this guy is a potential top heel, why are they treating him like this?
- Cena & Team Hell No vs The Shield, If it wasn't for Daniel Bryan bringing life to the crowd, I wouldn't have enjoyed this match, because the ending continues to prove that Cena refuses to take one clean loss..Shield lose via DQ, then Ryback comes out, hits Cena's ankle, whoopy.
-Triple H/Lesnar, cuts his usual promo putting himself over, then has Lesnar come out, only to Punk out Lesnar again, HHH has the same problem as Cena, always has to stand triumphant, I really don't want to see this match.
- WWE's desire to shove that piece of hot garbage app down our throats, it was difficult watching matches when cole was plugging the damn thing the whole night

Other Slightly Good Things

+ Ziggs will not lose his title after suffering a serious concussion & Retrograde Amnesia.
+ Decent Crowd
+ No Cena Promo
+ Ryback got Goldberg Chants

Yeah, I am not hyped about Extreme Rules.. this build has been rather disappointing.

520Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu May 16, 2013 6:32 pm

D.O.W.X.

D.O.W.X.

Wrestling thread - Page 21 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members

...lol ryback got goldberg chants....yea

i like how the shield will be given the "evolution" opportunity....and have a chance to all wear gold

funny enough the only time that i think cena loss clean other than the rock was

...The Shield!? :cena:

Wrestling thread - Page 21 Forumcombosig_zps2e9b2ecf
Newager...That Vid Guy...THA CULT OF PERSONALITY
slangin tees  study teepublic.com/user/dowx20
https://www.youtube.com/user/daothaweaponx20

521Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat May 18, 2013 1:23 am

ExCham

ExCham

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Indeed on the bad parts...
I only see the match of Sheamus vs Henry interesting...THe other not really...

Wrestling thread - Page 21 Hdn_uni_signature_by_excahm-d8nsq46
http://excahmmugen.blogspot.com

522Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun May 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Wrestling thread - Page 21 ER13_Photo_112

That is all

523Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon May 20, 2013 4:12 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

AMMMBBBRROOOOSSSSSEEE!!!!

524Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon May 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

The Shield Dominated...not much else matters. Believe in The Shield.

525Wrestling thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon May 20, 2013 10:03 pm

ExCham

ExCham

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

The Shield...
Amen...

Wrestling thread - Page 21 Hdn_uni_signature_by_excahm-d8nsq46
http://excahmmugen.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum