Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Improved KFM character template by Just No Point

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Improved KFM character template by Just No Point 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

If you are starting out down the road of character creation, or if you are an old Veteran getting back into it, I highly recommend this for you. I posted this here because it is more of a tool than an actual "character" since the people wanting to download this will only be character creators anyway. I highly suggest you read the links regarding the new command buffering system by Jmorphman/JNP. Anyway, A must have char for all you char creators out there!

Improved KFM character template by Just No Point Rg6wZf5

Authors Note(JNP):
YO YO, I'm releasing my KungFuMan that fixes several different MUGEN bugs and issues.
For a full log on the why and what has been changed see his WIP thread!

Some new features are:
-He can throw a board with charge back, forward +P
-This board can be reflected back using the Kung Fu Zankou and it uses Vans's reflection system
-He has an air special attack now with QCF+K to give an example of modified air command partitioning

And the meat of this release!!!
It has the fully tested and completed EXPLODsive buffering system made by me and JMorphMan!
A new system to make commands come out more accurately and have more control over them just like in commercial games!!!

You can find the full tutorial on EXPLODsive Buffering here!

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/fix-all-your-command-issues-explodsive-buffering-system-180772.0.html

Last edited by Vermilion Spy on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Improved KFM character template by Just No Point 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Improved KFM character template by Just No Point 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Last Updated August 25, 2017.
Authors Notes:

Updated KFM

He now has a changelog. it is NOT finished as I'm trying to go back through my WIP thread and collect my changes. I did however notice many things I never actually fixed doing so!

-Removed OTG on cSK
-fixed fall.damage bug in Smash Kung Fu Upper
-removed P1StateNo and P2StateNo in hitdefs and replaced with changestate and target state

And I added the 2 new special attacks to the readme and added the EXPLODsive buffering tutorial along with KFM so you can have the full instructions online and offline

That's all for a few days. I'll update again later!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Improved KFM character template by Just No Point 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum