Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014

+9
Hephaistos31
Phant0mD
Dissidia
GRAYFOX
Demitri
Watta
Markpachi
G
HUNGRY WOLF
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

2511.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:26 am

Demitri

Demitri

Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 - Page 11 RjBqV68
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

You can do it in any mugen....*facedesk*

Take a screenshot of the options menu
Take your bg sprite
add a Black box with lowered opacity
Done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2521.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:37 am

Hephaistos31

Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 - Page 11 49283851498_0631820187_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

Douchbag mode on:
Give me a release date NYYYYAAAAAHH!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I saw Phantom D post so I came here lol

2531.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:44 am

Markpachi

Markpachi

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)

Genesis wrote:You can do it in any mugen....*facedesk*

Take your bg sprite
Done.
I knew THAT. I thought you were saying we could change the opacity of the black square in the Options Menu using coding. Nevermind then.

Here's an idea:
Make a template as big as the black box in the Options Menu, then add character renders fading in and out. Or maybe some fancy fx on it, lightning could work.

2541.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:21 am

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Markpachi wrote:
Genesis wrote:You can do it in any mugen....*facedesk*

Take your bg sprite
Done.
I knew THAT. I thought you were saying we could change the opacity of the black square in the Options Menu using coding. Nevermind then.

Here's an idea:
Make a template as big as the black box in the Options Menu, then add character renders fading in and out. Or maybe some fancy fx on it, lightning could work.
THAT GAVE ME A IDEA
Same black box thing but create an animation within the letters and have it play behind the letters and make them seem animated

This sounded better until I typed it out ._.

2551.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:47 am

Markpachi

Markpachi

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

It might be overkill though, but I trust HungryWolf. I'm sure he can pull it off.

2561.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:37 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

HUNGRY WOLF

Death Note (Wood)
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Bastards! making me work more  Pissed 

about making a black box at lower opacity thats a great idea but, the only problem will be that once you select a for example the Input config for game pad keys the box changes and gets wider (once I'm off work i'll show a screen shot of what I mean) so that wont work. I will have to add a dark layer as big as the screen sadly.

@Watta - I replyed to you at MFG - the font is a true type font so I cant just photoshop it and add a stroke to it but if I recall this font has a shit load of variations of it so there might be one with the stroke already.  If anybody knows how to edit True Type fonts I can get fancy on them (Gen knows what I'm talking about)

@Mark - Lightning sounds cool, like glitches here and there.
I was gonna do character renders of just girls but I wasn't too sure because I have renders on the menu already but what do you guys think?

@Gen - that would be awesome but once you pick another function (keyboard or gamepad config) like I said before, the animation might look weird because it won't be aligned any more.

2571.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:09 pm

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

You could make the fonts the old fashioned way :P

Ah, i didnt realize the size changes then. oh well

2581.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:34 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

HUNGRY WOLF

Death Note (Wood)
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Yeah, see what I mean

About making a font the old fashion way I may have to.
Any colors for the font that you guys may suggest??

2591.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:55 pm

100SadPandas

100SadPandas

Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 - Page 11 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Maybe a Scarlet Red or a Deep purple?

2601.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:34 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

HUNGRY WOLF

Death Note (Wood)
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

I like the color choices Panda but know that im thinking about it see the red and blue player 1 & 2 I won't be able to do that if I make a custom font. Shit! The above image font are more visable, no?

2611.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:41 am

100SadPandas

100SadPandas

Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 - Page 11 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

It is. Just a bit transparent though imo

2621.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:33 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

HUNGRY WOLF

Death Note (Wood)
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Ok, so I did a bunch of trial & error on the Option fonts and finally figured out how to add color to True Type Fonts via Code,
Example - Title.Font = 4,0,0, 256,0,0 (the last digits are R,B,G)
as you can see the Option is now Purple, but the bad news is the rest of the Option fonts you can't change its stupid Mugen and its limitations!!
The Purple Font will go away that was just a test - still need to add more stuff to the Option screen.

I also re did my portrait templete what do you guys think and added and removed some stuff from the VS screen and Win Screen.
I also re-did my Name Fonts and the Winner Fonts.

What do you guys think about the WINNER font having some animation in the letters kinda how I did my Menu (REBIRTH) Font??  
In -game screenshots.

@WATTA I stole your pattern from Archaic SP for the character and tweaked the colors

I will upload a video today or tomorrow so you guys can see the changes in action.

2631.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Markpachi

Markpachi

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

The names on the VS screen, ad the Winner text on the Win Screen always bothered me. It looked way too big, and out of place.

For the VS screen names, I think you should just get rid of them. It might look cleaner. :)

2641.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:13 am

HUNGRY WOLF

HUNGRY WOLF

Death Note (Wood)
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

If you recall I originally wanted to have it with out the names in the versus screen, but because of popular demand
I decided to make it optional if the user wishes to use the font then do it, if you dont want fonts like me or you  then no fonts it is.

As for the winner font I agree with you and I dont (if that makes sense)
I agree because - It always bothers me when I make a win port and the WINNER font gets in the way

I dissagree because it would look weird with out it , dont you think..

I originally wanted to make an animation were the Winner font would appear either by energy/fire or lightining bolts and it would disintegrate
transition style and then the character render would show with the win quote if that makes sense to you.
but I got lazy  Cheesin  I have all the material just gotta put it together but im lazy haha that and I havent installed Adobe AE in my new pc
help me pick one and hopefully this weekend ill get off my lazy ass.

2651.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:44 am

HUNGRY WOLF

HUNGRY WOLF

Death Note (Wood)
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

I wasn't going to post this because it's not done and I messed up on the port and I planned on changing a few things
Just something I did during the time I was sick, no small Ports only big Ports because I hate it when I make an sp with certain amount of slots and then I gotta fix it to add more Ports because new characters we're released.

2661.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:07 am

Markpachi

Markpachi

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Sweg de Blanche wrote:As for the winner font I agree with you and I dont (if that makes sense)
I agree because - It always bothers me when I make a win port and the WINNER font gets in the way

I dissagree because it would look weird with out it , dont you think..
I didn't say you should remove the Winner text though, only the names on the VS Screen, but I guess that's answered now.

Sweg de Blanche wrote:I originally wanted to make an animation were the Winner font would appear either by energy/fire or lightining bolts and it would disintegrate
transition style and then the character render would show with the win quote if that makes sense to you.
but I got lazy  Cheesin  I have all the material just gotta put it together but im lazy haha that and I havent installed Adobe AE in my new pc
help me pick one and hopefully this weekend ill get off my lazy ass.
Once I get a nice idea in my head, i'll tell it to you right away. :)

2671.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:20 am

HUNGRY WOLF

HUNGRY WOLF

Death Note (Wood)
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Markpachi wrote:
I didn't say you should remove the Winner text though, only the names on the VS Screen, but I guess that's answered now.
Once I get a nice idea in my head, i'll tell it to you right away. :)
:wutnow: Don't you dare lie to my face Mark, lol

Sounds good, Thanks Bro.

Last edited by Sweg de Blanche on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

2681.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:16 am

Markpachi

Markpachi

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Markpachi wrote:For the VS screen names, I think you should just get rid of them. It might look cleaner. :)
See? I didn't mention the Winner Text.

And will the character select be scrolling left to right without the aid of small ports? I think that's going to give me a hard time selecting a character. Here's an idea: Remove the cursor for the small port, and add the small ports on the bottom so that we'll have a little indicator which characters will be in the game.

2691.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:52 am

HUNGRY WOLF

HUNGRY WOLF

Death Note (Wood)
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Markpachi wrote:
Markpachi wrote:For the VS screen names, I think you should just get rid of them. It might look cleaner. :)
See? I didn't mention the Winner Text.

Markpachi wrote:The names on the VS screen, ad the Winner text on the Win Screen always bothered me. It looked way too big, and out of place.
We can do this all day bro  Cheesin 
nah I get what you are saying I took it as a get that shit out of there haha

Markpachi wrote:
And will the character select be scrolling left to right without the aid of small ports? I think that's going to give me a hard time selecting a character. Here's an idea: Remove the cursor for the small port, and add the small ports on the bottom so that we'll have a little indicator which characters will be in the game.

Sorry I should have explained my self better when I posted this screenshot - This is a Personal select screen I am making for myself, because of my hate for small ports and always having to add more.
If I do release it, it will be a as a patch if the user likes it.
Yes it is a left to right scroll and it holds 999 or as many as you want 15-100 etc, etc & won't it look to cluttered if I add small ports? I like the idea of no cursor though.
If I do small ports I will have to use the original size 25x25 so you guys can have a good amount to select.

EDIT:
I just thought of an idea what if I make a border or box similar but not exactly like the stage select monitor and I can place the small ports there of course I will have to remove the stage select monitor so it don't look so cluttered with stuff. I may work on this today I'm feeling motivated.

2701.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:24 pm

Watta

Watta

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

This screenpack looks like total bullshit. I demand that you send it to me for recompense  :sandow: 

One question though, if there aren't any small portraits, how will we know what is where in our roster? ._.

http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

2711.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:36 pm

G

G

Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 - Page 11 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Everything looks interesting so far, though i would remove the outer glow on character ports, it looks a bit too much.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.newagemugen.com/

2721.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:40 pm

Watta

Watta

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yes this ^

I would have kept it a bit more subtle on the bright stuff.

http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

2731.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:47 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

HUNGRY WOLF

Death Note (Wood)
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Watta wrote:This screenpack looks like total bullshit. I demand that you send it to me for recompense  :sandow: 

One question though, if there aren't any small portraits, how will we know what is where in our roster? ._.

You lucky its your B-Day or else I'd fly to Bangladesh and kick yo ass punk! then Block party lol

Ughh duhh you put the characters in your roster so you must know what you have right haha.
and I take it you didn't see this below bro.

Sweg de Blanche wrote:
EDIT:
I just thought of an idea what if I make a border or box similar but not exactly like the stage select monitor and I can place the small ports there of course I will have to remove the stage select monitor so it don't look so cluttered with stuff. I may work on this today I'm feeling motivated.

G wrote:Everything looks interesting so far, though i would remove the outer glow on character ports, it looks a bit too much.
Really I liked it, but you do have a point, I see what you mean. Thanks GLB & glad to see you around more.

2741.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:44 pm

G

G

Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 - Page 11 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

If you like it then keep it bro, it was just a suggestion.

Anyways, I dig the fonts for the character names, regardless of how big they are. The only downfall i see is someone using this screenpack that uses simul mode often. Having more than one character name under the ports will cancel it all out.

I also personally believe the purple on the lower part of the BG on the winner screen clash with the fire sparks/orbs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.newagemugen.com/

2751.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:43 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

HUNGRY WOLF

Death Note (Wood)
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

G wrote:If you like it then keep it bro, it was just a suggestion.

Anyways, I dig the fonts for the character names, regardless of how big they are. The only downfall i see is someone using this screenpack that uses simul mode often. Having more than one character name under the ports will cancel it all out.

I also personally believe the purple on the lower part of the BG on the winner screen clash with the fire sparks/orbs.

I didn't think about the Simul Mode, maybe because I don't use it at all, but you do have a point.

The Purple on the BG, another thing I really like, your killing me GLB haha, I'm debating about keeping the sparks for the reason that it might be too much on the screen because I have sparks and I also have blue ember floating.

I will have a video up this coming weekend so you can judge it better.

Thanks for the feedback GLB.

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum