Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apotheon (Greek) Style Stages Project - Everybody can contribute

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jeanbureau

jeanbureau

Apotheon (Greek) Style Stages Project - Everybody can contribute 32795826767_bd9bc92b05_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank

Hi

I wanted to do this myself but then I figured the style is so simple I am sure a lot of people can do it even beginner stage creators.

Plus it looks fuckin cool in my opinion.

This game is called Apotheon and it has a very unique greek graphic style.

It would be cool to see people use their creativity and skills to make "Apotheon Style" stages.
You can cut from screenshots of the game or even draw yourself because it's rather simple.
I am sure amazing results can come out of this.

You can take this project as some sort of stage contest although it's not really a competition but more a collective project. I am sure people will be happy to contribute since it is a unique opportunity to create something great looking with very easy material to use.

THINK BIG guys. The sprites are easy to make or cut so TAKE THE CHANCE TO HAVE MULTIPLE LAYERS AND DELTAS to achieve beautiful stages - :awesome You can make something awesome without being a pro on this one !!

Apotheon (Greek) Style Stages Project - Everybody can contribute Apotheon-2012-07-12-19-12-55-76
Apotheon (Greek) Style Stages Project - Everybody can contribute Apotheon
Apotheon (Greek) Style Stages Project - Everybody can contribute Apotheon-2012-10-17-16-30-17-34

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MY STAGES ARE NOW HOSTED AT TRINITY MUGEN :)
GET ALL MY CURRENT STAGES COLLECTION HERE :
(MP3's are not ALL included for now sorry - only some of them)

http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat294

G

G

Apotheon (Greek) Style Stages Project - Everybody can contribute OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

A lot of these are very different, but that's usually good.
I see a lot of potential here. When I saw the first image I instantly had an idea for it. Everything could simply be cut and remade on the parts needed, considering it's basic drawing and simple colors.
Like one simple color tiled for the background, the floor drawn straight across rather than upward, however the part of it that goes upward could be cut and placed on a slightly different delta along with all the trees and clouds and simply cut and tile the clouds with a velocity and maybe make some layerno 1.
As you said the delta potential is beautiful.

I may participate in the future. study

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Apotheon (Greek) Style Stages Project - Everybody can contribute XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

Markpachi

Markpachi

Apotheon (Greek) Style Stages Project - Everybody can contribute 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Challenge Accepted. Dat behind

... but not now.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: