This is the 3rd Official project topic for Hatter's Capcom Vs Square: Parallel Destinies Screenpack & Fullgame project.
For Part003/004, we will be creating the Winscreen/Victory Winquote Interface as discussed previously.
To recap on what work has been done so far to date for reference, please refer to the previous completed topics here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here is a recap of the summary of what we have discussed & will be working on for these 2 Interfaces
**UPDATED 04.10.22** SEE NOTES RE: FONT SYSTEM
[spoiler="Part 05. VS Screen System"]VS Screen
Create & animate transitional VS screen graphics and animation sequence to current style/theme.
Editable Vs screen VS portrait PSD templates to be supplied with sample data as discussed.
Potential Logo implementation ( as per recent logo reusable raw file templates created by PhantomD)
- Vs screen transition fade in/out graphics concept & design (min 2 hours)
- Style implementation, PSD/AI/AE file setup + style application (min 2 hours)
- Animation & final Sprite creation (min 1 hours)
- Player1/Player 2 Name Display Font system/system.def related coding/offset (min 1 hours)
(omitted from original quote in error - added 04.10.22)
- PNG/SFF sprite importing & System.def basic coding/testing (Min 1 hours)
- Portrait Template related work/implementation (Already calculated - see portrait system summary for more info)
In total, the minimum workload timeframe for this job would be a minimum of 6 hours commission work.
Victory Winquote Screen Interface
- Create Victory Winquote Screen interface/supported font system as discussed.
- Aesthetics/style to be consistent with pre-discussed theme
- Editable Winscreen Portrait PSD template to be created & supplied to client incl sample data as discussed
- Basic HUD concept & design (min 1hour)
- Winscreen transitional animation sequence gfx/AE template & .air coding etc(min 2hours)
- Font/Winquote text system formatting/positioning/system.def related offset/window testing (min 2hours)
- Portrait template related (Already included - see Custom portrait system job summary for more info)
In total, the minimum workload timeframe for this job would be minimum 5 hours commission work.