Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something I've been meaning to ask about my section in Featured Artists

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ShiroTori

ShiroTori

Something I've been meaning to ask about my section in Featured Artists 42197397255_c0a08f615e_o
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

I hope this is the right place for this kind of question to be asked.

I've been uploading stages here for a while now and I was wondering, is it possible for me to have the little blurb on my featured artist section changed? Out of all the stages I've released here, only a small handful are actually based on Sonic Mania, and I don't really vibe with being defined by just one game that I like. I want people to know my contributions are more multi-faceted when checking them out.

I dunno if it would feel right for me to write my own blurb hyping me up, but some suggestions I have for it could be playing off my username translating to "White Bird" or highlighting my frequent collabs with ScepterDPinoy. I'll leave it to whoever writes those! ^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Something I've been meaning to ask about my section in Featured Artists 46998_s

NAMTron

NAMTron

Something I've been meaning to ask about my section in Featured Artists RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hi Shirotori

Unlike the other mainstream mugen forums which I dont need to name specifically,
Newagemugen rewards and supports all its members who are active and contribute.
We can certainly change your descriptor.
What I would suggest however as an additional addon to your account strength, and to also further promote your festured artist section and attract traffic for your videos, would be to join our cinema network system.
This is a paid addon we offer to selected members only, free of charge:

https://www.newagemugen.com/t4114-newagemugen-cinema-network-members-guide-updated-april-2022

You can read how to configure your yt account and video listings to benefit from the traffic boost via the link above

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Something I've been meaning to ask about my section in Featured Artists 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

ShiroTori

ShiroTori

Something I've been meaning to ask about my section in Featured Artists 42197397255_c0a08f615e_o
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Survivor (Platinum)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Thank you NAMTron!

I'm okay with just changing my descriptor in the meantime. Growing my YouTube channel isn't too big a concern for me at this time, as making videos and other content is more so just a hobby of mine. I appreciate the advice though!

Something I've been meaning to ask about my section in Featured Artists 46998_s

-Metal SK-

-Metal SK-

Something I've been meaning to ask about my section in Featured Artists 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

NAMTron wrote:Hi Shirotori

Unlike the other mainstream mugen forums which I dont need to name specifically,
What I would suggest however as an additional addon to your account strength, and to also further promote your festured artist section and attract traffic for your videos, would be to join our cinema network system.

https://www.newagemugen.com/t4114-newagemugen-cinema-network-members-guide-updated-april-2022

You can read how to configure your yt account and video listings to benefit from the traffic boost via the link above

hey just a question since this topic is up?
How do you get to be a member of the featured artists thing and have a custom tag?
Because I will probably start releasing some donation stages soon to support the website and stuff

Something I've been meaning to ask about my section in Featured Artists 5a600110_800x600

NAMServerBot666@Noreply

NAMServerBot666@Noreply

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Taunting The Devil (Gold)
Newagemugen Member for Over 7 Years
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

-Metal SK- wrote:
NAMTron wrote:Hi Shirotori

hey just a question since this topic is up?
How do you get to be a member of the featured artists thing and have a custom tag?
Because I will probably start releasing some donation stages soon to support the website and stuff

There are special conditions and criteria required to access the premium Newagemugen membership bonuses such as Featured Artists section & Newagemugen Cinema Network.
You can read about them here in the main description: https://www.newagemugen.com/t3292-featured-artists-cinema-network-member-nomination-thread

Something I've been meaning to ask about my section in Featured Artists LFGmvhz

NAMTron

NAMTron

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

ShiroTori wrote:Thank you NAMTron!

I'm okay with just changing my descriptor in the meantime. Growing my YouTube channel isn't too big a concern for me at this time, as making videos and other content is more so just a hobby of mine. I appreciate the advice though!

Think of it less as self promo if that is the case, and moreso as another level of contribution/participation within the Newagemugen/wider community.
As you are probably aware, most mugen creators just repost the same content on the same sites/discords over and over but dont get support or exposure they deserve like our members.
Their content just sits lost among the rest.
With newagemugen we designed it so every cinema network member that posts content is not only making their content easier to find, but also boosting the algorithm strength of their fellow members - helping them grow together with you through the keyword/algorithms. Since you already post links in your yr descriptions, i would still like you to consider joining as your account here has reached a noteable level and it would be a pity for you not to be part of our support network in exchange for such a small effortless tweak.

Something I've been meaning to ask about my section in Featured Artists 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum