Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simul Mode and Tag mode modification for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Shadic12

Shadic12

Simul Mode and Tag mode modification for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

1a. This is the fourth/fifth (lost count) Commission for Simul Mode and Tag Mode to look similar to the single portrait format with the color variants
1b. Also would like 3 v 3 compatibility for Simul Mode and Tag Mode for Mugen 1.1 and Ikemen GO.
2. My maximum budget would be around $200 if the mode modification requires more I am willing to dish out more money
3. For the time frame you can take as much time as you like there is no need to rush this commission since I am usually not in a hurry.
4. The mode modification will be based on the Marvel vs and Blazblue Cross Tag Battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar single format.
5. I believe this will be it for this Commission and I will move on to the Screenpack in collab with CancerManXIII at a later date.

Here is the photo of what I want:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Probably going to resize certain things for them to fit.

Slayer

Simul Mode and Tag mode modification for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar 2GPpdMR
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge

Unless I've misunderstood, it's more about graphics management and coding. By "ubove", you mean "under" right?
Anyway, if you don't have a preference for a veteran here on the forum, I could do it.

Shadic12

Shadic12

Simul Mode and Tag mode modification for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Slayer wrote:Unless I've misunderstood, it's more about graphics management and coding. By "ubove", you mean "under" right?
Anyway, if you don't have a preference for a veteran here on the forum, I could do it.
Yes you are Indeed correct about the graphics management and coding part. For the second part I meant above the lifebar the MVC2 photo shows the name Display under the lifebar unless you think its better that way. Sure I don't mind if you take this Commission under your wing.

NAMTron

NAMTron

Simul Mode and Tag mode modification for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)

Hi guys, just confirming if this is an Ikemen go engine related request or a mugen engine related request.
If you could confirm this it would.be much appreciated, in which case i will move this topic to the appropriate section.

Also,.please note official.newagemugen commission projects, under which the newagemugen community guidelines and commision rules apply, are only actionable by verified veteran newagemugen members. Currently we have 5 verified newagemugen veterans that are authorized to manage commissions via this forum: Ex-sirius, phantom D, Fredo, Enchanter Zu, Vermillion Spy + All gold/diamond saint usergroup members.
Non verified members are welcome to action commissions here although they will not be covered by/treated as official Newagemugen commissions just so you are both aware.

If this commisson is being managed between the 2 of you, this is no problem, however please note that the official newagemugen commission rules/guidelines donot apply and newagemugen will not be responsible for/managing any correspondence or financial components of this commission.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shadic12 likes this post

Slayer

Simul Mode and Tag mode modification for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar 2GPpdMR
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge

^
That's fair.

Shadic12 wrote:
Slayer wrote:Unless I've misunderstood, it's more about graphics management and coding. By "ubove", you mean "under" right?
Yes you are Indeed correct about the graphics management and coding part. For the second part I meant above the lifebar the MVC2 photo shows the name Display under the lifebar unless you think its better that way. Sure I don't mind if you take this Commission under your wing.
If it's fine by you, we can discuss this via pm. But basically, I would do this in a very simple way:
As a sign of good faith, I would have the files and thus do the work without an upfront payment. I would show the result through screenshots and/or video so that we can continue with the business. I am relatively old in the community (MFG) and have no history of file leaks, if the result is not to your liking I would simply delete the files. And that's it.

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Slayer wrote:^
That's fair.

Shadic12 wrote:
If it's fine by you, we can discuss this via pm. But basically, I would do this in a very simple way:
As a sign of good faith, I would have the files and thus do the work without an upfront payment. I would show the result through screenshots and/or video so that we can continue with the business. I am relatively old in the community (MFG) and have no history of file leaks, if the result is not to your liking I would simply delete the files. And that's it.

Sure that works for me I will send you a pm.

Slayer likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

NAMTron wrote:Hi guys, just confirming if this is an Ikemen go engine related request or a mugen engine related request.
If you could confirm this it would.be much appreciated, in which case i will move this topic to the appropriate section.

Also,.please note official.newagemugen commission projects, under which the newagemugen community guidelines and commision rules apply, are only actionable by verified veteran newagemugen members. Currently we have 5 verified newagemugen veterans that are authorized to manage commissions via this forum: Ex-sirius, phantom D, Fredo, Enchanter Zu, Vermillion Spy + All gold/diamond saint usergroup members.
Non verified members are welcome to action commissions here although they will not be covered by/treated as official Newagemugen commissions just so you are both aware.

If this commisson is being managed between the 2 of you, this is no problem, however please note that the official newagemugen commission rules/guidelines donot apply and newagemugen will not be responsible for/managing any correspondence or financial components of this commission.

Fair enough I will discus this with Slayer through pm. I am sure Ex-sirius wouldn't mind it if he is busy doing other projects. I would also say that both engines are related to this request for the first part of your question but you go ahead in put it to Mugen 1.1 section.

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

It seems that Slayer was unable to do the task due to complications with the files and the Commission is still up for grabs if any veteran is up for it.

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Simul Mode and Tag mode modification for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12
I hope you are doing well.
It is great to see you again and I am happy to see you are still enjoying the lifebar system.
I have had many pms and comments from fans about this,project we worked on together.
It seems many people are very fond of it and have said nothing but positive things about it.
I told everyone the same response: "The concept and design was fully devised and planned out by shadic12. I merely put the puzzle pieces together as per his direction^^"

Now in regards to this request,
Although i am currently finishing off a small non-mugen related graphic design project, i should be free to look into this,for you either saturday or sunday depending on how soon i finish this current project.
Only If this is not being actioned by another party of course, in which case i apologize for the intrusion🙏

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi Shadic12
I hope you are doing well.
It is great to see you again and I am happy to see you are still enjoying the lifebar system.
I have had many pms and comments from fans about this,project we worked on together.
It seems many people are very fond of it and have said nothing but positive things about it.
I told everyone the same response: "The concept and design was fully devised and planned out by shadic12. I merely put the puzzle pieces together as per his direction^^"

Now in regards to this request,
Although i am currently finishing off a small non-mugen related graphic design project, i should be free to look into this,for you either saturday or sunday depending on how soon i finish this current project.
Only If this is not being actioned by another party of course, in which case i apologize for the intrusion🙏

Sure I don't mind if you take this commission request since you are the OG of the lifebars itself and of course, I can wait until you are finished with other things on your end. I look forward to working with you again

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Simul Mode and Tag mode modification for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12

I have completed my other projects and I am now available to start looking into this project for you.
I am going to re-download a fresh copy of the Legacy Hybrid Screenpack Version 3.5 that will be the last and final version that I sent you from our secure megalink server.
Once downloaded, I will have a look at the existing files, how they are structures, and come back to you with any questions I may have, aswell as discuss the options we have for approaching these changes.

As it will obviously involve some manipulation and rearrangement of the existing template and design, some things may be fast/easy to do while others may be more tedious.
Either way, I will investigate and come back to you with any questions

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

I have completed my other projects and I am now available to start looking into this project for you.
I am going to re-download a fresh copy of the Legacy Hybrid Screenpack Version 3.5 that will be the last and final version that I sent you from our secure megalink server.
Once downloaded, I will have a look at the existing files, how they are structures, and come back to you with any questions I may have, aswell as discuss the options we have for approaching these changes.

As it will obviously involve some manipulation and rearrangement of the existing template and design, some things may be fast/easy to do while others may be more tedious.
Either way, I will investigate and come back to you with any questions

Sweet thanks for sticking with me till the end. Who knows I will probably do business with you again involving stages or the Cross Tag battle screenpack I will do with CancerManXIII being a community-sponsored project.

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12

I have redownloaded Legacy Hybrid V 3.5 and done some base tests and a refresher on the design template.
In response to your above requests:

Shadic12 wrote:1a.Commission for Simul Mode and Tag Mode to look similar to the single portrait format with the color variants
No problem. We will look for the simplest, easiest and most time effective method to do modify the existing template to accommodate these changes.

Shadic12 wrote:3. For the time frame you can take as much time as you like there is no need to rush this commission since I am usually not in a hurry.
No problem - We will aim to have this completed as soon as possible with daily progress updates and time frame will be similar to previous jobs/fixes.

Shadic12 wrote:5. I believe this will be it for this Commission and I will move on to the Screenpack in collab with CancerManXIII at a later date.
No problem. Anything else outside of this topic can be treated as a separate job in the future as you require

Shadic12 wrote:1b. Also would like 3 v 3 compatibility for Simul Mode and Tag Mode for Mugen 1.1 and Ikemen GO.
Regarding this, I was not 100% sure what work specifically you require in regards to this.
could you please explain in more fine detail what work you require as far as coding wise, design wise etc.

(Also, as a side note, please note that anything involving Non-Mugen clone engines such as Ikemen Go/UF2D/Mugen Unity/Ikemen Plus/Ultra etc would need to be treated as separate jobs/requests in their own dedicated topic.
This is because of various factors such as backwards compatibility/added complexity and also the fact that non-mugen engine jobs tend to be more time consuming/require more hours labor/design than Mugen commissions.)

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

I have redownloaded Legacy Hybrid V 3.5 and done some base tests and a refresher on the design template.
In response to your above requests:

Shadic12 wrote:1a.Commission for Simul Mode and Tag Mode to look similar to the single portrait format with the color variants
No problem. We will look for the simplest, easiest and most time effective method to do modify the existing template to accommodate these changes.

Shadic12 wrote:3. For the time frame you can take as much time as you like there is no need to rush this commission since I am usually not in a hurry.
No problem - We will aim to have this completed as soon as possible with daily progress updates and time frame will be similar to previous jobs/fixes.

Shadic12 wrote:5. I believe this will be it for this Commission and I will move on to the Screenpack in collab with CancerManXIII at a later date.
No problem. Anything else outside of this topic can be treated as a separate job in the future as you require

Shadic12 wrote:1b. Also would like 3 v 3 compatibility for Simul Mode and Tag Mode for Mugen 1.1 and Ikemen GO.
Regarding this, I was not 100% sure what work specifically you require in regards to this.
could you please explain in more fine detail what work you require as far as coding wise, design wise etc.

(Also, as a side note, please note that anything involving Non-Mugen clone engines such as Ikemen Go/UF2D/Mugen Unity/Ikemen Plus/Ultra etc would need to be treated as separate jobs/requests in their own dedicated topic.
This is because of various factors such as backwards compatibility/added complexity and also the fact that non-mugen engine jobs tend to be more time consuming/require more hours labor/design than Mugen commissions.)

As for the 3 v 3 format, it would be the same as what you already did with the simul and tag mode only thing you are doing is adding an extra character portrait underneath the existing life bar portrait similar to what the MVC2 3 v 3 photo is and it would be another option choice if you want 3 characters instead of 2 . Also I will probably have it on the Mugen 1.1 engine since your life bars were compatible with Ikemen Go anyway. Of course we add this as a separate commission if you  want it that way.

As for the rest the main priority to me would be adding the outer aesthetic from the single life bar portrait to the Simul and Tag Mode and having the display names of each character above their own life bar gauge similar to what MVC2 photo is.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Shadic12 wrote:

As for the 3 v 3 format, it would be the same as what you already did with the simul and tag mode only thing you are doing is adding an extra character portrait underneath the existing life bar portrait similar to what the MVC2 3 v 3 photo is and it would be another option choice if you want 3 characters instead of 2 . Also I will probably have it on the Mugen 1.1 engine since your life bars were compatible with Ikemen Go anyway. Of course we add this as a separate commission if you  want it that way.

Regarding this request, I have done some research and it seems that by default, Mugen does not support 3v3 in eithewr tag or simul mode by default.
I am assuming that you have a modified version of Mugen 1.1 using some patch system/mugenhook type system to enable this 3v3 mode in mugen 1.1?
If so I would be very interested to see this working in Mugen as I donot believe i have seen 3v3 tag before with working lifebars.

But yes I agree, we can treat this as a separate commission after completing the initial portrait based aesthetic work.

Shadic12 wrote:
As for the rest the main priority to me would be adding the outer aesthetic from the single life bar portrait to the Simul and Tag Mode and having the display names of each character above their own life bar gauge similar to what MVC2 photo is.

No problem. We will focus on this element first.
Now regarding this, there are a few ways we can go about this: but first I will explain a few things about the existing design:

1) RE: Existing Powerbar and lifebar system size and positioning.
As you will be aware, when we re-designed the tag mode bars to accommodate the changes made to move the powerbar down to the bottom of the lifebars instead of the top like your first commission, we made the following:

This is the current powerbar - the small icon on the left and the power bar is one full fixed object - this means that they cannot be moved separately.
they have to be moved together to make space for the names display under the portraits. So if we need to move things around, the powerbars as shown will need to be possibly moved down further or up further. Just so you are aware of this. We cannot move the small cross tag icon separately.

For tag/simul mode, this is the current fixed lifebar design. As you can see, there is little wiggle room between the 2 bars and they are also a fixed unit.
Unlike marvel vs capcom 2, these bars donot have a large gap between them. so they will also need to be moved either up or down as fixed units. they cannot be moved separately. the only way you would be able to move them separately is a full remake from scratch which I personally would not recommend due to the time/cost. So in summary to display the names under portraits , we will have to make extremely good use of limited space and also reduce the font size considerably.
Also, one thing we will need to do, is confirm which character in your roster has the absolute longest display name. this will be needed to calculate the font size/spacing for the name display position change.
If you can confirm which character has the longest display name that would be much appreciated and i will begin testing

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:
Shadic12 wrote:

Regarding this request, I have done some research and it seems that by default, Mugen does not support 3v3 in eithewr tag or simul mode by default.
I am assuming that you have a modified version of Mugen 1.1 using some patch system/mugenhook type system to enable this 3v3 mode in mugen 1.1?
If so I would be very interested to see this working in Mugen as I donot believe i have seen 3v3 tag before with working lifebars.

But yes I agree, we can treat this as a separate commission after completing the initial portrait based aesthetic work.

Shadic12 wrote:

No problem. We will focus on this element first.
Now regarding this, there are a few ways we can go about this: but first I will explain a few things about the existing design:

1) RE: Existing Powerbar and lifebar system size and positioning.
As you will be aware, when we re-designed the tag mode bars to accommodate the changes made to move the powerbar down to the bottom of the lifebars instead of the top like your first commission, we made the following:

This is the current powerbar - the small icon on the left and the power bar is one full fixed object - this means that they cannot be moved separately.
they have to be moved together to make space for the names display under the portraits. So if we need to move things around, the powerbars as shown will need to be possibly moved down further or up further. Just so you are aware of this. We cannot move the small cross tag icon separately.

For tag/simul mode, this is the current fixed lifebar design. As you can see, there is little wiggle room between the 2 bars and they are also a fixed unit.
Unlike marvel vs capcom 2, these bars donot have a large gap between them. so they will also need to be moved either up or down as fixed units. they cannot be moved separately. the only way you would be able to move them separately is a full remake from scratch which I personally would not recommend due to the time/cost. So in summary to display the names under portraits , we will have to make extremely good use of limited space and also reduce the font size considerably.
Also, one thing we will need to do, is confirm which character in your roster has the absolute longest display name. this will be needed to calculate the font size/spacing for the name display position change.
If you can confirm which character has the longest display name that would be much appreciated and i will begin testing

Actually I am on the Ikemen Go nightly build version since it supports 3v3 support and I actually had someone convert the legacy screen pack version to Ikemen. I can give you a copy if you want it. Also That is fine with me about resizing everything to fit the modification I am going for. I think the longest character name I have for the roster is Ragna The Bloodedge.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Shadic12 wrote:

Actually I am on the Ikemen Go nightly build version since it supports 3v3 support and I actually had someone convert the legacy screen pack version to Ikemen. I can give you a copy if you want it. Also That is fine with me about resizing everything to fit the modification I am going for. I think the longest character name I have for the roster is Ragna The Bloodedge.

Hi Shadic12
Just to reconfirm,
I assume by this statement what you mean is, You donot require anything 3v3 related for your mugen 1.1 legacy screenpack.
You and are not using any special mugen 1.1 3v3 addons/patches, and the 3v3 related elements you have spoken of only relate to Mugen clone engines such as ikemen go/plus/ultra etc

If that is the case, that would definitely need to be something treated as a separate Mugen clone engine related commission request (please note ikemen/mugen clone engine related requests tend to be much more expensive than mugen requests, however we have some mugen clone engine creators that would definitely be able to look into this for you via the mugen clone engine section of the forum)

Please note that anything involving Non-Mugen clone engines such as Ikemen Go/UF2D/Mugen Unity/Ikemen Plus/Ultra etc would need to be treated as separate jobs/requests in their own dedicated topic.

Shadic12 wrote:Actually I am on the Ikemen Go nightly build version since it supports 3v3 support and I actually had someone convert the legacy screen pack version to Ikemen. I can give you a copy if you want it.

Regarding this, excellent. I will go do some brief tests based on this and come back with any final questions

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:
Shadic12 wrote:

Hi Shadic12
Just to reconfirm,
I assume by this statement what you mean is, You donot require anything 3v3 related for your mugen 1.1 legacy screenpack.
You and are not using any special mugen 1.1 3v3 addons/patches, and the 3v3 related elements you have spoken of only relate to Mugen clone engines such as ikemen go/plus/ultra etc

If that is the case, that would definitely need to be something treated as a separate Mugen clone engine related commission request (please note ikemen/mugen clone engine related requests tend to be much more expensive than mugen requests, however we have some mugen clone engine creators that would definitely be able to look into this for you via the mugen clone engine section of the forum)

Please note that anything involving Non-Mugen clone engines such as Ikemen Go/UF2D/Mugen Unity/Ikemen Plus/Ultra etc would need to be treated as separate jobs/requests in their own dedicated topic.

Yes I am mainly using the Ikemen Go from now on compared to Mugen 1.1 so in the future I will be making Commissions based on that engine but I also wouldn't mind making a 1.1 version for stuff too.
Shadic12 wrote:Actually I am on the Ikemen Go nightly build version since it supports 3v3 support and I actually had someone convert the legacy screen pack version to Ikemen. I can give you a copy if you want it.

Regarding this, excellent. I will go do some brief tests based on this and come back with any final questions

Sweet do you want me to pm the link are post it here?

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Shadic12 wrote:Sweet do you want me to pm the link are post it here?

Hi Shadic12

Sorry, I may have created some confusion.
Allow me to re-explain how we will approach this commission request:

For The Legacy hybrid Mugen 1.1 related work:

- Regarding changes to character name didplay and simul/team mode portrait template, I will be able to action this commission and use the existing Legacy Hybrid screenpack that we worked on previously that I have already downloaded (version 3.5 final). I will not require any files from you to work on this

For anything else (e.g anything that involves non Mugen commissions (clone engines such as ikemen go/Ikemen plus ultra/Mugen unity)

- regarding any of the other things you are looking for that donot relate to mugen 1.1, and are specifically for other game engines such as Ikemen go etc,
you would need to create a separate topic for this in the Ikemen Go section, and these would be investigated by an Ikemen Go or mugen clone engine specialist as totally separate jobs from the above mugen related work (by any of our ikemen go specialists). For these, you would communicate with the creator and supply them the necessary mugen clone engine game files for them to investigate the commission.

The Mugen clone engine part of our forum is located here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apologies for any confusion
Hopefully that makes sense.
If you have any other questions, please let me know.
In the meantime, I will proceed with testing and creating a project summary for the required Mugen 1.1 work

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:
Shadic12 wrote:Sweet do you want me to pm the link are post it here?

Hi Shadic12

Sorry, I may have created some confusion.
Allow me to re-explain how we will approach this commission request:

For The Legacy hybrid Mugen 1.1 related work:

- Regarding changes to character name didplay and simul/team mode portrait template, I will be able to action this commission and use the existing Legacy Hybrid screenpack that we worked on previously that I have already downloaded (version 3.5 final). I will not require any files from you to work on this

For anything else (e.g anything that involves non Mugen commissions (clone engines such as ikemen go/Ikemen plus ultra/Mugen unity)

- regarding any of the other things you are looking for that donot relate to mugen 1.1, and are specifically for other game engines such as Ikemen go etc,
you would need to create a separate topic for this in the Ikemen Go section, and these would be investigated by an Ikemen Go or mugen clone engine specialist as totally separate jobs from the above mugen related work (by any of our ikemen go specialists). For these, you would communicate with the creator and supply them the necessary mugen clone engine game files for them to investigate the commission.

The Mugen clone engine part of our forum is located here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apologies for any confusion
Hopefully that makes sense.
If you have any other questions, please let me know.
In the meantime, I will proceed with testing and creating a project summary for the required Mugen 1.1 work

Gotcha thanks for clearing everything up for me. Also if I were to do commissions for the Ikemen Go engine which section should I make a topic for it since I only see a commission section dedicated to Mugen.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12

Due to low demand at present there is no specific commission section for any of the mugen clone engines, so this generic discussion thread is used for all clone engine related posts other than releases and downloads:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

maybe in future as it gains more popularity, it may have its own commission section, we will have to wait and see.

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Due to low demand at present there is no specific commission section for any of the mugen clone engines, so this generic discussion thread is used for all clone engine related posts other than releases and downloads:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

maybe in future as it gains more popularity, it may have its own commission section, we will have to wait and see.

Noted thanks for the help.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12

I have completed the required tests and I have just a few more questions to finalize everything for the final project summary:

Re: Single mode Lifebars Name display
Currently, the Player 1/2 Names in single mode are displayed above the lifebar as shown:

Which of the following is correct:

A. You do not require any changes to the Single Mode player name display position. It can stay where it is  above the single mode lifebar

B. You also want the single mode name moved underneath the Player 1/2 portrait

Re: simul/tag mode Lifebars Name display
Currently, the simul mode Names are displayed above the powerbar as shown:

The fastest and cheapest way to go about this, is to carefully reposition and offset all elements in order to make space for the displacement of the name plates. This means that you will be able to avoid alot of extra work/cost redesigning things from scratch.
To explain this I have placed numbers and arrows on each element to explain how this can be done.
Please carefully review the image and notes below, and tell me if you are happy with these suggestions
I have placed numbers on all the elements to explain the suggested modifications as follows:

1) Player 1/2 name and nameplate will be reduced in size as needed, and moved below P1/P2 portrait as shown
2) Player 3/4 Name and nameplate will be reduced in size as needed, and moved below P3/P4 portrait as shown
3) The joined simul/tag mode bars if needed, may be moved upwards towards the top of screen to make extra space for the P3/P4 names
4) The joined simul/tag mode bars if needed, may be moved away from edge of portraits if extra space is needed to show the full length of the names
5/6) The powerbar and win/lose icons may be moved down if needed to make space for the P3/P4 names

This is the fastest, cheapest and most optimum method to accomodate the changes for the name display in simul/tag mode.
Please let me know your thoughts on these suggestions and/or if you agree/disagree/have any questions/other suggestions.

Re: team/turns mode Lifebars Name display
Currently, the Player Names in single mode are displayed above the lifebar as shown:

1)Just to confirm, do you require any changes to team mode names/portraits or are the names fine as they are?

Once you have confirmed these final details, I should have everything I need for the final summary

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

I have completed the required tests and I have just a few more questions to finalize everything for the final project summary:

Re: Single mode Lifebars Name display
Currently, the Player 1/2 Names in single mode are displayed above the lifebar as shown:

Which of the following is correct:

A. You do not require any changes to the Single Mode player name display position. It can stay where it is  above the single mode lifebar

B. You also want the single mode name moved underneath the Player 1/2 portrait

Shadic12:
Option A, please.

Re: simul/tag mode Lifebars Name display
Currently, the simul mode Names are displayed above the powerbar as shown:

The fastest and cheapest way to go about this, is to carefully reposition and offset all elements in order to make space for the displacement of the name plates. This means that you will be able to avoid alot of extra work/cost redesigning things from scratch.
To explain this I have placed numbers and arrows on each element to explain how this can be done.
Please carefully review the image and notes below, and tell me if you are happy with these suggestions
I have placed numbers on all the elements to explain the suggested modifications as follows:

1) Player 1/2 name and nameplate will be reduced in size as needed, and moved below P1/P2 portrait as shown
2) Player 3/4 Name and nameplate will be reduced in size as needed, and moved below P3/P4 portrait as shown
3) The joined simul/tag mode bars if needed, may be moved upwards towards the top of screen to make extra space for the P3/P4 names
4) The joined simul/tag mode bars if needed, may be moved away from edge of portraits if extra space is needed to show the full length of the names
5/6) The powerbar and win/lose icons may be moved down if needed to make space for the P3/P4 names

This is the fastest, cheapest and most optimum method to accomodate the changes for the name display in simul/tag mode.
Please let me know your thoughts on these suggestions and/or if you agree/disagree/have any questions/other suggestions.

Shadic12:
Leave player 1/3 name position as is above the lifebar and player 2/4 display name will mirror the player 1/3 position but underneath  and I am good with the other suggestions you displayed in the photo.

Re: team/turns mode Lifebars Name display
Currently, the Player  Names in single mode are displayed above the lifebar as shown:

1)Just to confirm, do you require any changes to team mode names/portraits or are the names fine as they are?

Shadic12:
They are fine as they are.

Once you have confirmed these final details, I should have everything I need for the final summary

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12

Thank you for confirming all these details.
I apologize for the tediousness, but as you know, it is of the highest importance that we create these modifications for you exactly as required.

My final question just to clarify re this reply:

Shadic12 wrote:
Shadic12:
Leave player 1/3 name position as is above the lifebar and player 2/4 display name will mirror the player 1/3 position but underneath  and I am good with the other suggestions you displayed in the photo.

Just to reconfirm, by this I assume you mean that PLayer 1 (team side 1)
and Player 2 (team side 2) will keep their names above the lifebars as the image below,
and you mean that you want the Player 3 name (partner on side 1) and Player 4 name (partner on side 2) to be moved as per the arrow pointing to the green area below?

If so, please confirm, and that should be the final detail required for these last modifications to be added to the final summary.
I thank you for your patience

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum