Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMMISSION REQUEST]Additional Colors for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMMISSION REQUEST]Additional Colors for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

1.This is the fourth Commission for an additional colors for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar Portraits
2. My maximum budget would be around $200 if the color Portraits requires more I am willing to dish out more money
3. For the time frame you can take as much time as you like there is no need to rush this commission since I am usually not in a hurry.
4. The color Portraits is going to be from my choosing.
5. I believe this will be it for this Commission.

Here are my choices:
Flame/Orange:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gold:
Ice Blue/Turquoise :
Platinum:
This type of color:
Brown:

I believe these are the all colors that I can think of.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMMISSION REQUEST]Additional Colors for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hi shadic12

This should be no issue implementing the 6 chosen colors into your existing template.
This is not an overly complex request as we already have created the basic templates so we are only editing per-existing resources.
This is well achievable within this budget, in fact it may not even require half of your maximum hence you could add potentially up to 12 additional color options if you so needed for this suggested max budget, otherwise if not, i will simply quote it according to the 6 only specified.

Also Just to reconfirm, do you:

A. Require any other changes to the existing portrait templates for the 3 game play modes other than the color?
B. no changes - just apply the color updates specified for the existing versions where applicable

and also which of the following is correct:

A. You require the portrait template color options added only to the TYPE Y portrait templates (for the updated lifebars with power bars at bottom)
B. You also require these changes for the original portrait temple TYPE X ( your first lifebars with the powerbars at top)

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMMISSION REQUEST]Additional Colors for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi shadic12

This should be no issue implementing the 6 chosen colors into your existing template.
This is not an overly complex request as we alreasy have created the basic templates so we are only editing pre-existing resources.
This is well achieveable within this budget, infact it may not even require half of your maximum hencey ou could add potentially up to 12 additional color options if you so needed for this suggested max budget, otherwise if not, i will simply quote it according to the 6 only specified.

Also Just to reconfirm, do you:

A. Require any other changes to the existing portrait templates for the 3 gameplay modes other than the color?
B. no changes - just apply the color updates specified for the existing versions where applicable

and also which of the following is correct:

A. You require the portrait template color options added only to the TYPE Y portrait templates (for the updated lifebars with power bars at bottom)
B. You also require these changes for the original portrait templet TYPE X ( your first lifebars with the powerbars at top)

Thanks I will leave the additional colors for the template to you since I am up for it to maximize the budget. For example you could do fusion between two colors like you did with the Legacy color for example fire would be half Orange on top and button half would be yellow.

This link could help with the colors: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMMISSION REQUEST]Additional Colors for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12.

Excellent. That is No problem at all.
ALso that color website is quite nostalgic. I remember using it a long time ago for some old jobs.
In that case, we can proceed directly to the Project summary.
I have added two options for you to choose from:

OPTION 1:

OPTION 2:

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi Shadic12.

Excellent. That is No problem at all.
ALso that color website is quite nostalgic. I remember using it a long time ago for some old jobs.
In that case, we can proceed directly to the Project summary.
I have added two options for you to choose from:

OPTION 1:

OPTION 2:

Option B

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12

No problem
In that case I will make the preparations to proceed with Option B as requested.
Please proceed with the usual initial process as discuused and I will create a new project topic for this task and mark it as active

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Gotcha I have read, understand & Accept parts 1-5 of the Newagemugen Commissions Guide
and paid 50% for the Commission

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi shadic12.

Thank you again for your kindness and support of Newagemugen forums.
I will now mark this discussion topic as complete and have created a new project threead to track progress via the link below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shadic12 likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum