Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DBS Vegeta SSJ Blue (Edit) Help Wanted

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older characters DBS Vegeta SSJ Blue (Edit) Help Wanted Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:24 pm

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

DBS Vegeta SSJ Blue (Edit) Help Wanted  49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hey Guys I've been Editing a few Of CobraG6 Dbz Characters on a light scale but i've Gotten a bit attached to Vegeta SSJ Blue  DBS Vegeta SSJ Blue (Edit) Help Wanted  1f604 I wanted to give him a better Lvl 3 Super and that Has been my main addition. Other Additions/ Changes are below.

He has one main issue that i would love some assistance on, I actually feel like it may or may not be too much of a task for someone knowledgeable on the matter. He doesn't have Grab animations. Which i found to be the case with other CobraG6 characters as well. If anyone can help add that to The character I would much appreciate it.

DL: https://www.mediafire.com/file/s5kthf2jlmazxi4/G6_VegetaSSJ_Blue.zip/file

Im sure in general you guys will enjoy the character edit as well from a cpu vs cpu and player standpoint.

New Additions
-Level 1 And 3 Super Attack
-Small AI Improvements
-Attack Balancing

The new attack speed Makes Vegeta SSJ Blue a very Formidable Character and i actually want to give some of the same treatment to more DBZ and Naruto CobraG6 Characters however they all seem to have the same issue with grab animations. Looking at their AI However they seem to have great potential when their attacks are sped up to match average characters.(Their attack speed and recovery makes them Easy targets.)

Vegeta Has the sprites added in, Just arent coded/grouped/numbered correctly for grab animations.

Anyone want to help me make this character High Tier? lol  DBS Vegeta SSJ Blue (Edit) Help Wanted  1f604

Last edited by DarkZemX on Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

xXEnchanter.ZuXx likes this post

JJ Darko

JJ Darko

DBS Vegeta SSJ Blue (Edit) Help Wanted  Wcz4RWt
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

problem with mugen is its always been a lonely mans game.
this may not be the right flavor of help youre after but it also may be lol!

Have you tried researching on youtube/google/mugen docs on grab/throw tutorials?
I dont remember the channel but i know i once saw some good videos on youtube about it.
Maybe studying those may help shed some light on how to make a throw, and also it might help you if that problem comes up again.
I think like most stuff in mugen (atleast the free stuff) it's 90% the time a cas eof having to trial and error stuff. But I dont think throws are that hard to do if you have studied the basics of character creation. let us know if you find any cool throw tutorials! I may even create a character creation tips thread in the tutorial area containing any cool stuff you guys find on it

xXEnchanter.ZuXx likes this post

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

DBS Vegeta SSJ Blue (Edit) Help Wanted  52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

problem solved amigo!

I did a quick check on youtube and there are indeed some great guides there waiting to be explored by you!
DBS Vegeta SSJ Blue (Edit) Help Wanted  8bTOfaO

There are more, but these should give you all you need to complete him!
Let us know your progress I look forward to seeing the fruit of your labor Thumbs Up !

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DBS Vegeta SSJ Blue (Edit) Help Wanted  P21sO8E

DarkZemX likes this post

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Thanks for the good info guys I much appreciate it. Just for clarification btw Vegeta has a grab move. The issue is when He is grabbed he turns invisible. His sprite numbers are prob misnumbered. I will look into it for sure tho!

Oxocube

Oxocube

DBS Vegeta SSJ Blue (Edit) Help Wanted  51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

yes my friend it is actually less complicated than many will imagine, it is just a matter of having the correct animation sprites, creating the actionno for the anim in the .air file, and creating the player is thrown state using changeanim and statedef parameters inb the character cns file, but those tutorial actually are very helpful i think my friend, and are used by many creator for many years

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

DBS Vegeta SSJ Blue (Edit) Help Wanted  WEOuZsG

DarkZemX likes this post

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

Thanks for all the help and references guys. I've fixed a good portion of his problem, Havent fully added sprites for every Number/Group needed to fix the problem completely due to adding new attacks for vegeta and AI codes lol So far tho he is capable of beating almost all my boss Characters! Which isnt Really that scary since i have a Very Playable/Balanced Build lol. I will show more on That soon and when that time comes around i will Have the problem mainly sorted out also lol.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum