Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVE (Everything vs Everything) Screenpack 2023 remake for Mugen 1.1

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JJ Darko

JJ Darko

EVE (Everything vs Everything) Screenpack 2023 remake for Mugen 1.1 Wcz4RWt
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I would like to request a commission for a full remake of the famous everything vs everything screenpack by DJ Van that was Made for Winmugen and Mugen 1.0.
I'm still reading through how the commission system here works in the info section but the main details are:

For the look and style, I really have faith in you guys to go to town and just do what you do with it.
ive seen all your work and its breathtaking so I have faith in your artistic direction, but if i have to show examples I want the designs to be similar to the capcom vs finalfantasy project screenpack from this topic videos, so here it goes:

2. My budget is up to USD 400 (i'm open to splitting and sharing the costs if anyone else wants a copy when it is done)
3. I dont have a specific timeframe
4. As much detail on the request as possible
5. I use Mugen 1.1 and I have an rtx 2060 so I can run most steam games no problem
6. The specific things I would like to request is this:

- The resolution of the sprites.
the original resolution of eve is 640 x 480 and my PC I use an HDMI cable from my graphics card to connect it to my oled tv.
I like the old fashioned 4:3 ratio but i want the actual resolution to be HD and stretched to fullscreen, so the sprites would have to be
made to be HD but still fit inside that resolution? (i dont know how to explainit but i hope you guys are smart enough to figure out some suggestions for this).
For the style I dont have any preferences really, I trust newagemugen to come up with a cool creative design that is a mix of the original screenpack with a modern vibe. But here is some examples of work you did i really like and could see in the capcom vs final fantasy screenpack you guys made:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7. You can use the original screenpack as a reference and do whatever you do from there with it.

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

EVE (Everything vs Everything) Screenpack 2023 remake for Mugen 1.1 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

That's a very interesting sounding project amigo!
I wouldn't even mind taking on this one myself! The retro screenpacks always have a special place in my collection too!
However, I will hold back, and see what availability for our other usual suspects are, probably either EX, PD or Fredo, but if they are busy, I will happily oblige to tacjle this one for you amigo Thumbs Up

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Phant0mD and ✴Ex-Sirius✴ like this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

EVE (Everything vs Everything) Screenpack 2023 remake for Mugen 1.1 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)

xXEnchanter.ZuXx wrote:
However, I will hold back, and see what availability for our other usual suspects are, probably either EX,

It's all yours [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Please, feel free to action this one if you're up for it. I've only just literally completed 4 large projects in succession so I have quite a backlog of my own personal works to catch up on but i'll be more than happy to help out where needed as usual if you need any graphics and so fourth.
Sounds like an interesting request all the same

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

EVE (Everything vs Everything) Screenpack 2023 remake for Mugen 1.1 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

She's all yours ladz, I'm a man on a mission atm focusing on finishing battlecry for the big homies grayfox, Lunalucard & cancer etc, so until then i dont exist lol!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

EVE (Everything vs Everything) Screenpack 2023 remake for Mugen 1.1 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

xXEnchanter.ZuXx wrote:That's a very interesting sounding project amigo!
I wouldn't even mind taking on this one myself! The retro screenpacks always have a special place in my collection too!
However, I will hold back, and see what availability for our other usual suspects are, probably either EX, PD or Fredo, but if they are busy, I will happily oblige to tacjle this one for you amigo Thumbs Up

I am work on some other commission for background scenes of mobile game for person at moment so cannot do mugen right now till finish maybe september so you can do it

The Cosmic frog will get you!
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JJ Darko

JJ Darko

EVE (Everything vs Everything) Screenpack 2023 remake for Mugen 1.1 Wcz4RWt
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

hey guys sorry i havent updated this request topic lately been a bit busy but also I have been specding some serious time not rushing into a full blown commission like a kid on a candy store.
I want to take some time to think more stratgegically about what i want.
Because i didnt really see all the other amazing projects that you guys had been making here and so inow I realize that i can actually really have you guys make exactly what i want to very fine details, and I know know i dont have to just base my screenpack off somebody elses design, I can get my own custom made one so hold tight, dont close this topic

Filthy Fredo likes this post

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

EVE (Everything vs Everything) Screenpack 2023 remake for Mugen 1.1 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

yes my advice donot rush your ideas to copy other creator thing.
because mugen is get boring because so many creator just copy same idea like the fanboy over and over and so there is no new evolution of it.
like the stage maker spend too much time try to make the japanese shoyo kakuge tastsu creator their sempai, because "oh god i never knew i can parallax a low res stage" even though we know about this over 13 years ago they still obsess this basic thing instead of increase skill to make better original design and things, so yes take your time with it and think about what you will like

The Cosmic frog will get you!
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum