I would like to request a commission for a full remake of the famous everything vs everything screenpack by DJ Van that was Made for Winmugen and Mugen 1.0.
I'm still reading through how the commission system here works in the info section but the main details are:
For the look and style, I really have faith in you guys to go to town and just do what you do with it.
ive seen all your work and its breathtaking so I have faith in your artistic direction, but if i have to show examples I want the designs to be similar to the capcom vs finalfantasy project screenpack from this topic videos, so here it goes:
2. My budget is up to USD 400 (i'm open to splitting and sharing the costs if anyone else wants a copy when it is done)
3. I dont have a specific timeframe
4. As much detail on the request as possible
5. I use Mugen 1.1 and I have an rtx 2060 so I can run most steam games no problem
6. The specific things I would like to request is this:
- The resolution of the sprites.
the original resolution of eve is 640 x 480 and my PC I use an HDMI cable from my graphics card to connect it to my oled tv.
I like the old fashioned 4:3 ratio but i want the actual resolution to be HD and stretched to fullscreen, so the sprites would have to be
made to be HD but still fit inside that resolution? (i dont know how to explainit but i hope you guys are smart enough to figure out some suggestions for this).
For the style I dont have any preferences really, I trust newagemugen to come up with a cool creative design that is a mix of the original screenpack with a modern vibe. But here is some examples of work you did i really like and could see in the capcom vs final fantasy screenpack you guys made:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7. You can use the original screenpack as a reference and do whatever you do from there with it.