Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETE] “ornate floral gothika” inspired lifebar/announcer/font system for margatroid

+6
CancerManXIII
Phant0mD
HmmmLawnmower
MagistusMoon
Margatroid
✴Ex-Sirius✴
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETE] “ornate floral gothika” inspired  lifebar/announcer/font system for margatroid - Page 3 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hi Margatroid

Thank you for that.
I am currently away from my design desk atm but i will be home in a few hours and will pm you the access password shortly.
thank you for your patience.
Once sent, please playthrough and run a few tests to see if all works fine on your end.

Slayer wrote:Looking really nice. I wonder how much the sff weighs with those animations and the limitation of only 1 layer of MUGEN.
Spoiler:

Hi slayer

The layering options of ikemen are a great addition but realistically don't serve any real function from a digital design industry perspective for jobs like this.
Layering assets and animation timings are all managed externally prior to the final sff import via external design toolkits and compositions, however its nice that they implemented such a feature. I believe similar is easily also achievable in mugen via mugenhook exploits of the c++ which some other members here have been experimenting with. hopefully ikemen becomes 100% backwards compatible oneday and all the missing mugen features are implemented

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETE] “ornate floral gothika” inspired  lifebar/announcer/font system for margatroid - Page 3 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Margatroid

I have forwarded you the DL details.

Please note I have supplied the .sff in maximum quality mode for both play in native 4k resolution with 0 image loss via openGL mode, and regular play in 720p mode (minimum resolution).

Please take your time to thoroughly test everything, I have included 4 x sample characters: 2 using widescreen localcoord (cvs/pots) and 2 using default mugen localcoord settings (320,240).

I will keep this topic marked as open/active.
Please test the lifebars system and confirm that everything is working as required on your end to your satisfaction.
Once you have confirmed that everything is as expected and you are happy with the final result and would like us to close this topic, we will do so and I will request for it to be locked and moved to the completed projects category.

Otherwise in the off chance that there are any issues, providing they are within the spectrum of our project we can continue fine tuning and address them as required.

I look forward to your reply and again appreciate the opportunity working together with you on this project

Margatroid

Margatroid

[COMPLETE] “ornate floral gothika” inspired  lifebar/announcer/font system for margatroid - Page 3 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
★★Stage Sage★★
Stage Of The Year Winner
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Hype Beast (Silver)
Recieved 30 or more likes from other Members
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi Margatroid

Got them, I could check it briefly during the weekend, it seems to be working fine
But I can't open the portrait template PSD file, if possible, can you send me just the image.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Margatroid wrote:
✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi Margatroid

Got them, I could check it briefly during the weekend, it seems to be working fine
But I can't open the portrait template PSD file, if possible, can you send me just the image.

Hi Margatroid

Thank you for confirming that.
That's great to hear.
Regarding the PSD template, I know what the issue will be.
The reason you cannot open in will be due to the Adobe suite version you are using.
I created the .PSD template with compatibility mode so it would be supported in Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 or higher, but if you are using any online/student version with limited features it may not support the layering.
I assume you are not using Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 or higher.
This however is no problem.
There is an easy work around for this.
What I will do, is export the individual layers as .png/svg/pdf files so you can manually import them into your chosen creative suite. I will number them accordingly so you can easily organise the layers, but either way it will be very straight forward.
I will do this now and forward you the DL link shortly

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

HI Margatroid.
I have sent you the download link for the separated files.
There is something I must explain though so you get them to work the same as if it was in a PSD compilation.

The 2nd layer of the compilation is the glass layer that overlays the actual portrait.
You will need to set the blending mode to "soft light" inside the PSD so that the white glare on the glass is not opaque.
This will give it the same transparency it has in the original PSD compilation.

Please let me know how you get on with it and let me know if you have any issues.
sent via PM now

Margatroid

Margatroid

[COMPLETE] “ornate floral gothika” inspired  lifebar/announcer/font system for margatroid - Page 3 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
★★Stage Sage★★
Stage Of The Year Winner
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Hype Beast (Silver)
Recieved 30 or more likes from other Members
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

Got it, finally had some time to test it correctly.
all is fine now, might ask later for a couple of small modifications to trim file size.
but this commission can be set as fulfilled.

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Margatroid.
That's Excellent to hear.
And yes, that's no problem, if you ever need anything else in the future, be it mugen/graphic related, please feel free to create a request topic as per the usual process here.

I enjoyed working on this project and exploring a different style of aesthetic from my usual requests.
And with all of that said, I will mark this project as complete.

creativeprecursor

creativeprecursor

[COMPLETE] “ornate floral gothika” inspired  lifebar/announcer/font system for margatroid - Page 3 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Dang man you are killing it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

[COMPLETE] “ornate floral gothika” inspired  lifebar/announcer/font system for margatroid - Page 3 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

very amazing project you guys did very good job it looks like real japanese touhou game authentic and sound effect is good match. well done

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Cosmic frog will get you!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum