Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[WIP]"MISHIMA DEADLANDS" Tekken 4/5/7 and Blood Vengeance inspired Original stage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[WIP]"MISHIMA DEADLANDS" Tekken 4/5/7 and Blood Vengeance inspired Original stage  28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
WIP that has been sitting on my computer for a year or two.
huge Tekken fan although I stopped playing quite a while ago, I really love the lore and the legacy of the Mishima clan.

Recently was playing some old Tekken on emulator and some ideas started brewing that made me pick this up again.

Tekken 4, 5, revolution and 7 has inspired this.
Basically a "what if" stage based on the Mishima castle/temple dojo or Mishima honbu area.
We don't know much about where it is situated or the outside surrounding area as we only ever get glimpses of in game or the CG intros.
In the Tekken Blood vengeance movie we discover that the Mishima dojo is built on top of the ancient Mokujin spirits burial site, so that may influence where I go with this stage

Early concepts (Stage will change dramatically over the WIP)

[WIP]"MISHIMA DEADLANDS" Tekken 4/5/7 and Blood Vengeance inspired Original stage  XIxYYat
[WIP]"MISHIMA DEADLANDS" Tekken 4/5/7 and Blood Vengeance inspired Original stage  XxnjhZl

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

[WIP]"MISHIMA DEADLANDS" Tekken 4/5/7 and Blood Vengeance inspired Original stage  29630307338_927318ed53_o
Dude

That looks pretty promising.
Out of interest where are the source sprites from?
Are they from any canon Tekken material or are you an art scavenger like me ill
It looks like you are going for that wide zoom size by looks of the super jump aren't you.
What localcoord will it be?
What are you building it in?

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[WIP]"MISHIMA DEADLANDS" Tekken 4/5/7 and Blood Vengeance inspired Original stage  50086984306_129c06f147_o
I already know this gonna be another one for the history books. And you know I'm gonna have to sideways scissor action in on this one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

[WIP]"MISHIMA DEADLANDS" Tekken 4/5/7 and Blood Vengeance inspired Original stage  49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Oh he's back! I'm still waiting on those soul calibur stages bro [WIP]"MISHIMA DEADLANDS" Tekken 4/5/7 and Blood Vengeance inspired Original stage  1f607

not going to lie though, this one looks like its going to be epicALITY

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[WIP]"MISHIMA DEADLANDS" Tekken 4/5/7 and Blood Vengeance inspired Original stage  P21sO8E

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum