Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Powerbar Upgrades for Shadic12

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Powerbar Upgrades for Shadic12 - Page 2 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

The Glass and internal red data effect is complete (base frames only)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The next step is to import the frames into the animation software again and recreate the animations required for the powerbar frame in empty mode

GRAYFOX, lunalucard55 and Shadic12 like this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Powerbar Upgrades for Shadic12 - Page 2 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

I have finished the animation for the outer frames.
We have now managed to recreate the original legacy flame effect but on the new powerbar design

Next will be adding the animations for the updated Blazblue/cross powerbar edge symbol

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Powerbar Upgrades for Shadic12 - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

This is outstanding the powerbar is basically a slim version of the previous one you did before and it just works.

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Thanks Shadic12.
It is actually a complete remake of the original bar from scratch.
The only thing that is from the previous one is the animation script I created for the caustic fire effect on the outer edges of the bar frame.
Even the empty meter red energy effect is completely remade from scratch and slightly enhanced from the V1 lifebars as far as color and detail, however it will only be really noticeable in 216p 4k video mode.

I created this while using the original Legacy SP and Street Fighter x Tekken Lifebar design as a reference and simply applied that type of style in a more HD updated clear format. Keep in mind that Street FIghter x Tekken only uses 720p for its native HUD screen elements.
Also, BB cross tag battle only uses 1080p.
These bars are a native 144op resolution with 32bit png meaning they upscale perfectly to 2160p (4K) if your pc video card/monitor supports that resolution.
Point and case being that they are superior to both commercial versions in terms of native image quality and framerate.
I hope you can feel happy to know that this lifebar setup is graphically superior to both commercial games used as inspirations.

Now moving on to the recent updates,
I have finished recreating the Powerbar edge component.

Now that the empty Powerbar animation is complete, I can move back to recreating the meter charge sprites and animations.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

I have finished importing and coding the animated empty frames updates:

Single

Tag

Turns

The next step is repositioning the Powerbar fonts for the meter counter.

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Powerbar Upgrades for Shadic12 - Page 2 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Very detailed my friend. Looking forward to seeing the next phase. So much passion applied into this one. Keep it rocking my man.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Powerbar Upgrades for Shadic12 - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

GRAYFOX wrote:Very detailed my friend. Looking forward to seeing the next phase. So much passion applied into this one. Keep it rocking my man.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

thanks guys.
The real credit goes to shadic12 though as i am merely creating under his vision and direction for a blazblue cross tag battle/legacy screenpack hybrid design.

I have created the new powerbar meter animations.

As you can see they are similar in aesthetic/color to the original design but modified.
next i have to code it and import into the fight.sff

GRAYFOX and Shadic12 like this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

i Have completed coding and importing the animations for the updated lifebar and font.

1v1

tag

team

Now I am happy to say that the updated powerbar system is functioning correctly for all 3 versions.
Now I will begin moving onto the colored frames option portrait template system update

GRAYFOX, Phant0mD and Shadic12 like this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Liked the demonstration you presented displaying the powerbars.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

I am glad you like them.
We are now in the final stage of completion for this project -the portraits.

I have started developing the first Blazblue multi-frame custom portrait template
Here is the red version for Single Mode Portraits.

As before, there will be portrait creation instructions and they will all be done via a simple drag & drop method. Now I will continue with the other color variants for single Mode

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Powerbar Upgrades for Shadic12 - Page 2 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

I was only just getting used to the old design, and now you've completely rebuilt it with a different style and it still looks kick ass bro!

GOdamn top notch high level work going on right here, nothing less than what is expected from the best of the best godamn Mugen artists/digital design supervillainz of Team Newagemugen! Big ups to both of you guys for coming up with this awesome idea ans i cantr wait to see the end result (and the legacy cross tag battle screenpack for mugen 1.1 asap lol!) jks

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✴Ex-Sirius✴ and Shadic12 like this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Phant0mD wrote:I was only just getting used to the old design, and now you've completely rebuilt it with a different style and it still looks kick ass bro!

GOdamn top notch high level work going on right here, nothing less than what is expected from the best of the best godamn Mugen artists/digital design supervillainz of Team Newagemugen! Big ups to both of you guys for coming up with this awesome idea ans i cantr wait to see the end result (and the legacy cross tag battle screenpack for mugen 1.1 asap lol!) jks

Thanks for your comment I am also looking forward for the finished result and move on to the fightfx from the source game and I wouldn't mind commissioning a Screenpack of a Blazblue Crosstag Battle screen pack with legacy concept with other twists you guys can come up with that will make it shine even more then the original game but that would be probably be in the future since I want it for Ikemen once that engine has all of Mugen features. Who knows you guys would probably bring someone who knows all about Ikemen to the team and have them help with the commission and further your talents on the clone engine.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Shadic12 wrote:Who knows you guys would probably bring someone who knows all about Ikemen to the team and have them help with the commission and further your talents on the clone engine.

Fundamentally most of us already know how to make ikemen content.
It's basically no different from making mugen content.
The reason we don't get too many requests is that it requires far more additional assets to complete a full finished product compared to mugen.
It's far too expensive for the average user to afford, with the approx commission totals being double the labor/time/cost of mugen content.
Most Ikemen SP creators charge 1500+ for a full SP
Also with it being a constantly evolving engine, which will probably be the case for the forseeable short term future, it is not a very wise investment if that makes sense, so waiting is a smart move.
I personally am more interested at the moment in the Mugenhook features that are continuing to be added to Mugen 1.1.

Phant0mD wrote:I was only just getting used to the old design, and now you've completely rebuilt it with a different style and it still looks kick ass bro!

I'm probably going to need your area of expertise soon in regards to fightfx related upgrades which we will discuss in the future.

I have completed the Variations for Single Mode portrait updated template.
Altogether there are 5 different color options available to choose from.

The next step is to code, import and test that they all work in singles mode for the fight.def.

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Nice I like the color variations similar to the source. Hopefully I can add other color variations without any problems down the line. Also I agree with commissions of doing Ikemen screenpacks can being too costly that's is why I am waiting for the engine to completely replicate the Mugen engine then I will hit you guy up for a commission and see if we can negotiate payment plans cause I know a screenpack cost more than the lifebar.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Powerbar Upgrades for Shadic12 - Page 2 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Shadic12 wrote:Nice I like the color variations similar to the source. Hopefully I can add other color variations without any problems down the line. Also I agree with commissions of doing Ikemen screenpacks can being too costly that's is why I am waiting for the engine to completely replicate the Mugen engine then I will hit you guy up for a commission and see if we can negotiate payment plans cause I know a screenpack cost more than the lifebar.

Haga thats the spirit!
Actually, its the other way around. When we say screenpack, that usually refers to the whole 9 yardz.
Lifebars, main menu, srlect screen and all of it lol.
Out of all those, the lifebars and stuff you guys are doing right now is the biggest and most $$ part of the screenpack bacause its the most time consuming and requires the most fiddly technical stuff compared to the rest ( for graphic designers anyway lol). Ex can probably offer more insight on this too lol.
So technically you already have done the biggest part of the job lol!
The rest is nowhere near as much work in comparison lol

Shadic12 likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Phant0mD wrote:
Shadic12 wrote:Nice I like the color variations similar to the source. Hopefully I can add other color variations without any problems down the line. Also I agree with commissions of doing Ikemen screenpacks can being too costly that's is why I am waiting for the engine to completely replicate the Mugen engine then I will hit you guy up for a commission and see if we can negotiate payment plans cause I know a screenpack cost more than the lifebar.

Haga thats the spirit!
Actually, its the other way around. When we say screenpack, that usually refers to the whole 9 yardz.
Lifebars, main menu, srlect screen and all of it lol.
Out of all those, the lifebars and stuff you guys are doing right now is the biggest and most $$ part of the screenpack bacause its the most time consuming and requires the most fiddly technical stuff compared to the rest ( for graphic designers anyway lol). Ex can probably offer more insight on this too lol.
So technically you already have done the biggest part of the job lol!
The rest is nowhere near as much work in comparison lol

Nice and you know what I just might just commission the Screenpack with the current Ikemen engine version since it will take awhile for it to be fully complete and it once the engine is complete I would just have to copy some files to the new version without any hassles.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Small Update:

I have added 2 extra colors to make it a total of 7 color options

That makes it the same as Blazblue cross tag which has up to 7 variants I believe.
Now I will now test it for Single mode

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Those color variants really make the lifebars feels more stylish. Also regarding Mugenhook I am on Linux Mint and I can't use the program on Wine and it only loads up Mugen without Mugenhook. I wish there was a way for Mugenhook would be compatible with Linux. I am leaning towards Ikemen because you can have multiple characters in one slot which Mugen lacks and it a waste to have different versions the same character take over so many slots.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Shadic12 wrote:Those color variants really make the lifebars feels more stylish. Also regarding Mugenhook I am on Linux Mint and I can't use the program on Wine and it only loads up Mugen without Mugenhook. I wish there was a way for Mugenhook would be compatible with Linux. I am leaning towards Ikemen because you can have multiple characters in one slot which Mugen lacks and it a waste to have different versions the same character take over so many slots.

One of Mugenhook's main features is adding multiple characters to a single slot.
As I understand it, the creator ermaccer, is a Mortal kombat enthusiast, who always wanted to replicate the hidden characters with animated changing icons on the character select screen, so eventually added that feature, which works very well. But i am not sure about compatibility with linux so i can see how that would be an issue for anyone not using windows PC.

The single Mode Portrait Template Update is now complete. I am getting very close now to completing the project part II.

Next is the Player 1 and 2 Tag Mode Portraits

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Powerbar Upgrades for Shadic12 - Page 2 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Just asking, is this a separate update to the present screen pack. If not a personal creator update. Will it be available to current members, who donated for their own copy.

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

GRAYFOX wrote:Just asking, is this a separate update to the present screen pack. If not a personal creator update. Will it be available to current members, who donated for their own copy.

If any of you guys contributed to the last/current commission I don't mind sharing.

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

That's sup man. I believe I did, I bought in on different projects. Well contribute, I can't remember. Either way, I look forward to seeing this masterpiece in action.

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar/Powerbar Upgrades for Shadic12 - Page 2 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

GRAYFOX wrote:That's sup man. I believe I did, I bought in on different projects. Well contribute, I can't remember. Either way, I look forward to seeing this masterpiece in action.

I dont think it works that way with the donations thing unless you are a goldsaint member who donates yearly/monthly like me and oxo/lunalucard etc or a crowd funded project.

But on that note,
GRAYFOX wrote:Just asking, is this a separate update to the present screen pack. If not a personal creator update. Will it be available to current members, who donated for their own copy.

I don't want to interfere or brown nose on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and @exsirius's personal commission project as I know this is a private commission,
but personally, on that note, I would really like to see this as a complete screenpack/fullgame for Mugen 1.1 (not Ikemen).
Like a Full on Blazblue Legacy Cross Tag Battle type Shindigg if you know what i'm sayin'.
But I know there is no current plan to commission the screenpack work.

But I do have an idea mr FOX if you are interested, and also depending on what Shadic12 thinks, how about this idea:
1. When exsirius and shadic12 have finished their commissions, what if me, and you go 50/50 split on getting a full MUGEN 1.1 screenpack made for this?
2.Because it uses Shadic12's lifebars he commissioned, he should also get a personal copy off us when its done.
Just food for thought, everyone wins lmao. but yeah either way just watching this get made is fun enough and I will continue supporting you guys either way Thumbs Up

Shadic12 likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Hey man, Im always down for sharing and enjoying each other's passion. That's what it's all about, but done in the right way. 50/50 huh, man. I still have battlecry and another project. To pay for.lol But, who knows maybe they will get done. In the mid quarter, of this year. Fingers are crossed. Lol But, my eyes are glued to this project. I love everything, that has been crafted thus far. Please keep up the hard works.

Shadic12 likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum