Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED REQUEST]Custom Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD lifebars and Fight Fx hitsparks for Mugen 1.1

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMPLETED REQUEST]Custom Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD lifebars and Fight Fx hitsparks for Mugen 1.1 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

1.Hello I wanted to know if any of you guys would be open to making a Custom Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD lifebars with the fightfx and a easy to do portrait template from the source game.
2. My maximum budget would be around $200 if the life bar requires more I am willing to dish out more money
3. For the time frame you can take as much time as you like there is no need to rush this commission since I am usually not in a hurry.
4. The lifebars and hitsparks FightFx is going to be in the source game:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but I would like to  see if you could have the powerbar connected with the health bar similar to president Devon Infinite dream lifebar:

Also since the announcer for the source game only voice 1 round I was thinking if we could get a different announcer that has multiple round sounds or see if there is a way to edit to where the Blazblue cross tag announcer to voice more rounds. For example the SFxTekken announcer voices multiple rounds so you could match the font words with that announcer. I am open to suggestions when it comes to the announcer
Another thing I would like to do if there was a way to make a template for portraits of the lifebars to be easy to drag and drop renders and just resize them instead of doing anything extra similar to President Devon Infinite Lifebars.
5. I use Mugen 1.1 and PC specs are NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/10th Generation Intel Core i9k/64 GB, 2 x 32 GB, DDR4, 2933 MHz, dual-channel
6. The screenshots and video's as reference is listed at number 4.
7. I found this website that has sources from the game: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Shadic12 on Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED REQUEST]Custom Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD lifebars and Fight Fx hitsparks for Mugen 1.1 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hi Shadic12

We could definitely look into this for you no problem.
In order for us to look into your commission in more detail, you will need to supply some specific information regarding what you require.
Please refer to our detailed commission request guide for new members/beginners: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please supply all the required information listed here & in our 5 part guide.
Once you have read/understood/are happy with this information, please provide the required info and we can discuss further.
I look forward to potentially assisting you with your project.

Also in regards to level of quality to be expected, please see a small sample of some recent 2022 commission work:
All work is 100% original work. no borrowed assets/rips. all original, personal designs requested by the client/s

Spoiler:

Shadic12

Shadic12

[COMPLETED REQUEST]Custom Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD lifebars and Fight Fx hitsparks for Mugen 1.1 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Thanks ✴Ex-Sirius✴ I will get back to you once I have the time. Right now I am heading to work. I edited my original post for the commission.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED REQUEST]Custom Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD lifebars and Fight Fx hitsparks for Mugen 1.1 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12
Thank you for your informative reply.
Based on your initial info, this is all definitely achievable without any issue.
I will do a full review of your request info and come back to you with some more questions to confirm the finer details of your request further.
Will be in touch.

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Thanks ✴Ex-Sirius✴ I really appreciate you being on board with this.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12

I have reviewed your initial commission request in detail so nw we can begin discussing the finer details.

To ensure that all bases are covered, and that the final product is 100% to your expectations and above where possible, it is standard procedure here that we do a very thorough assessment/discussion of the project initially and then form an overall project summary before any agreement on commencement of the project.

This is to ensure you are 100% happy with the proposed work before proceeding.
So first off, in response to your initial info:

Shadic12 wrote:
but I would like to  see if you could have the powerbar connected with the health bar similar to president Devon Infinite dream lifebar:

This is no problem. we are able to edit/upgrade/animate/customise the lifebars in anyway you require. As digital designers it is our main specialty to do so hence this is definitely easily achievable no issue.

Shadic12 wrote:Also since the announcer for the source game only voice 1 round I was thinking if we could get a different announcer that has multiple round sounds or see if there is a way to edit to where the Blazblue cross tag announcer to voice more rounds. For example the SFxTekken announcer voices multiple rounds so you could match the font words with that announcer. I am open to suggestions when it comes to the announcer

This is no problem. As digital designers we can create any type of animation sequence with any text/match any sound effect/wording to create truly original round animation announcers with stunning effects.

Shadic12 wrote:5. I use Mugen 1.1 and PC specs are NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/10th Generation Intel Core i9k/64 GB, 2 x 32 GB, DDR4, 2933 MHz, dual-channel

Excellent. based on your PC specs, you will have no issue running high quality, HD Mugen animation sequences or OPenGL content.
This basically is just so we can confirm that we donot have to add restrictions on the quality level of the work/sprites required.

Shadic12 wrote:
2. My maximum budget would be around $200 if the life bar requires more I am willing to dish out more money
This shouldn't be an issue. Your budget is definitely within the ballpark of typical lifebar commission work, and we can discuss the details of this towards the end of the project once we have confirmed all your requirements. We can always add/omit certain elements to match the required work within your max budget as necessary.

Shadic12 wrote:
3. For the time frame you can take as much time as you like there is no need to rush this commission since I am usually not in a hurry.
This is no problem. Our community rules require us to finish open commissions within a certain time frame depending on the size of the request.
We are also required to update the client every 48 hours with progress images/info to ensure the project is on track to completion.
personally I do daily updates and it will be worked on daily until completion for a minimum of 1 hour so turn around time will be extremely reasonable.
depending on complexity and additional requirements, typically the turn around time for generic lifebars for 720p resolution and above is 1-2 weeks max but we will discuss this in more detail as the project scope is formed.

All of the above pointers mentioned are fine.
The items I have quoted below, I will need you to provide some answers/additional info as required.
I have marked the key questions in bold orange text:

Shadic12 wrote:1.Hello I wanted to know if any of you guys would be open to making a Custom Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD lifebars with the fightfx and a easy to do portrait template from the source game.

Do you require the following:

Fight.def/Fight.sff/fight.snd related:
- Full Lifebar system (All modes - single/Simul(Tag)/Team Mode)

Fightfx.sff/.air related:
- A fully customised Fightfx/Fight.air with custom fightFX (hitsparks/dust/guardsparks etc) for use with characters without their own built in fightfx/hitsparks etc

Shadic12 wrote:Another thing I would like to do if there was a way to make a template for portraits of the lifebars to be easy to drag and drop renders and just resize them instead of doing anything extra similar to President Devon Infinite Lifebars.

Please confirm whether or not you have access to Adobe photoshop CS6 or higher version, or any third party image editing application that can edit and access layered .PSD photoshop files.
Providing that you do, we can make a drop and drag instant portrait generator file for you with no issue whatsoever.
90% of work i have done for clients requesting custom portrait screenpacks, also include auto portrait generator templates to avoid them any hassle. So yes this is no issue.

Shadic12 wrote:
Just to reconfirm, by this I assume you mean:

- You would like the blazeblue cross tag battle lifebars for your fight.def/sff using ripped sprites from the source game ( not original bars remade in their likeness etc)

- you would like the fightfx.sff to contain the hitsparks shown in the video of the source game (i assume you are editing your characters in your personal mugen to use the mugen system fightfx instead of their own built in fx, or you use characters that donot have built in hitsparks ( i am aware a some creators make characters without built in hitsparks so they utilize the default mugen fightfx.sff/air hitsparks)

in regards to both of these, they should be no problem providing you are able to supply the required sprites.
If you can supply direct links to both the hitsparks and Lifebar sprites so I can confirm they are accessible/usable for your request that will allow us to confirm this

Shadic12 wrote:7. I found this website that has sources from the game: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I may be perhaps not looking correctly, but I could not seem to see any hitspark or lifebar related download files, but instead many character related files.
If you could reconfirm this is the case for me or redirect me to the correct file that would be great.

That concludes the first wave of questions. If you could get back to me regarding these details, we can proceed with the next part of the project planning. Thank you for your patience

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi Shadic12

I have reviewed your initial commission request in detail so nw we can begin discussing the finer details.

To ensure that all bases are covered, and that the final product is 100% to your expectations and above where possible, it is standard procedure here that we do a very thorough assessment/discussion of the project initially and then form an overall project summary before any agreement on commencement of the project.

This is to ensure you are 100% happy with the proposed work before proceeding.
So first off, in response to your initial info:

Shadic12 wrote:

This is no problem. we are able to edit/upgrade/animate/customise the lifebars in anyway you require. As digital designers it is our main specialty to do so hence this is definitely easily achievable no issue.

Shadic12 wrote:Also since the announcer for the source game only voice 1 round I was thinking if we could get a different announcer that has multiple round sounds or see if there is a way to edit to where the Blazblue cross tag announcer to voice more rounds. For example the SFxTekken announcer voices multiple rounds so you could match the font words with that announcer. I am open to suggestions when it comes to the announcer

This is no problem. As digital designers we can create any type of animation sequence with any text/match any sound effect/wording to create truly original round animation announcers with stunning effects.

Shadic12 wrote:5. I use Mugen 1.1 and PC specs are NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/10th Generation Intel Core i9k/64 GB, 2 x 32 GB, DDR4, 2933 MHz, dual-channel

Excellent. based on your PC specs, you will have no issue running high quality, HD Mugen animation sequences or OPenGL content.
This basically is just so we can confirm that we donot have to add restrictions on the quality level of the work/sprites required.

Shadic12 wrote:
This shouldn't be an issue. Your budget is definitely within the ballpark of typical lifebar commission work, and we can discuss the details of this towards the end of the project once we have confirmed all your requirements. We can always add/omit certain elements to match the required work within your max budget as necessary.

Shadic12 wrote:
This is no problem. Our community rules require us to finish open commissions within a certain time frame depending on the size of the request.
We are also required to update the client every 48 hours with progress images/info to ensure the project is on track to completion.
personally I do daily updates and it will be worked on daily until completion for a minimum of 1 hour so turn around time will be extremely reasonable.
depending on complexity and additional requirements, typically the turn around time for generic lifebars for 720p resolution and above is 1-2 weeks max but we will discuss this in more detail as the project scope is formed.

All of the above pointers mentioned are fine.
The items I have quoted below, I will need you to provide some answers/additional info as required.
I have marked the key questions in bold orange text:

Shadic12 wrote:1.Hello I wanted to know if any of you guys would be open to making a Custom Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD lifebars with the fightfx and a easy to do portrait template from the source game.

Do you require the following:

Fight.def/Fight.sff/fight.snd related:
- Full Lifebar system (All modes - single/Simul(Tag)/Team Mode)

Shadic12:
- Yes

Fightfx.sff/.air related:
- A fully customised Fightfx/Fight.air with custom fightFX (hitsparks/dust/guardsparks etc) for use with characters without their own built in fightfx/hitsparks etc

Shadic12:
-Yes

Shadic12 wrote:Another thing I would like to do if there was a way to make a template for portraits of the lifebars to be easy to drag and drop renders and just resize them instead of doing anything extra similar to President Devon Infinite Lifebars.

Please confirm whether or not you have access to Adobe photoshop CS6 or higher version, or any third party image editing application that can edit and access layered .PSD photoshop files.
Providing that you do, we can make a drop and drag instant portrait generator file for you with no issue whatsoever.
90% of work i have done for clients requesting custom portrait screenpacks, also include auto portrait generator templates to avoid them any hassle. So yes this is no issue.

Shadic12:
Yes I use Adobe photoshop CS6

Shadic12 wrote:
Just to reconfirm, by this I assume you mean:

- You would like the blazeblue cross tag battle lifebars for your fight.def/sff using ripped sprites from the source game ( not original bars remade in their likeness etc)

Shadic12:
Well if you can remake the Lifebars more unique and stylish based on the original then by all means go ahead I am always open to suggestions. Also I have seen some of your works on this site and they look dope so making this lifebar even more better than the original would be fantastic.
Here is the original Lifebar by K6orochi in a screenpack you could use as reference: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- you would like the fightfx.sff to contain the hitsparks shown in the video of the source game (i assume you are editing your characters in your personal mugen to use the mugen system fightfx instead of their own built in fx, or you use characters that donot have built in hitsparks ( i am aware a some creators make characters without built in hitsparks so they utilize the default mugen fightfx.sff/air hitsparks)

Shadic12:
- Yes  I would fightfx.sff to contain the hitsparks shown in the video of the source game to replace the default mugen fx since the characters don't have their own hitsparks.

in regards to both of these, they should be no problem providing you are able to supply the required sprites.
If you can supply direct links to both the hitsparks and Lifebar sprites so I can confirm they are accessible/usable for your request that will allow us to confirm this

Shadic12 wrote:7. I found this website that has sources from the game: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I may be perhaps not looking correctly, but I could not seem to see any hitspark or lifebar related download files, but instead many character related files.
If you could reconfirm this is the case for me or redirect me to the correct file that would be great.

Shadic12:
Unfortunately I could not find the hitsparks online unless you could find a way to extract the files from the source game. Or if there a way to recreate the hitsparks from scratch or be similar to it. If its to much of a hassle to do then I will drop the fightfx and focus on the Lifebars. Regarding the Lifebars I gave you the link to the previous question.

That concludes the first wave of questions. If you could get back to me regarding these details, we can proceed with the next part of the project planning. Thank you for your patience

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi SHadic12

Thank you for your reply and confirming these details.
Now we can proceed with discussing the next set of details based on your feedback:

Shadic12 wrote:Well if you can remake the Lifebars more unique and stylish based on the original then by all means go ahead I am always open to suggestions. Also I have seen some of your works on this site and they look dope so making this lifebar even more better than the original would be fantastic. Here is the original Lifebar by K6orochi in a screenpack you could use as reference: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for your feedback.
All work samples shown are made to client's specifications (color preferences, style examples, themes) so we will apply the same process for you.

In regards to using the supplied lifebar link, this should be no issue.
I believe we have actually done a customization commission for a client on this same screenpack in the past.
The client asked for a fully animated color variant version of the lifebars.
You can see this in action if you fast forward to 9:48 you will see the edit in action via the video link below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just to reconfirm, do you want me to use this screenpack as the base of your edit to build the lifebars in when the final product is supplied, or do you have a pre-existing mugen build including sample characters that you will send us to perform the editing on
?

Shadic12 wrote:Shadic12:
- Yes  I would fightfx.sff to contain the hitsparks shown in the video of the source game to replace the default mugen fx since the characters don't have their own hitsparks.

Shadic12:
Unfortunately I could not find the hitsparks online unless you could find a way to extract the files from the source game. Or if there a way to recreate the hitsparks from scratch or be similar to it. If its to much of a hassle to do then I will drop the fightfx and focus on the Lifebars. Regarding the Lifebars I gave you the link to the previous question.

Regarding the lifebars:
now we have established we have access to the lifebar base sprites via the supplied screenpack link, there will be no issue completing the lifebar related portion of your request.

Regarding the fightfx:
Keeping your maximum approx budget in mind, and looking at the complexity/potential hours labor required to investigate ripping and/or manual recreation of the fightfx.air/.sff file, I think the best way to handle this request is by splitting it into 2 separate jobs.
Commission01 (primary) will be the lifebars (FIght.def/.sff/.snd)
Commission02 (secondary) will be the fightfx.sff/.air (to be investigated/quoted upon completion of the first commission)

Once we have established/confirmed/completed the first commission, we can revisit the fightfx related commission if you still are interested in pursuing it. Let me know your thoughts on this and if you are happy/agree with this.

Once you have read/confirmed you are happy with the details above, we can move on to discussing the last final finer details of the fight.def/sff/snd related work including personal preferences/colors/styles/additional fine details re font/portraits & snd etc to compile a final project summary,
I look forward to your reply and again thank you for your patience.

Last edited by ✴Ex-Sirius✴ on Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

I am actually using Noz Legacy Screen pack with modifications:
Cross Tag Gameplay.
You could match the color scheme of the lifebars with this screenpack.
You can use my screenpack as reference.
I will answer the rest of the questions later since I am heading to work.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12

No problem.
This answers my first question perfectly - in this case, it would mean that upon commencement, I would get you to send me a copy of your screenpack show above but you would only need to leave 2 characters and 1 stage of your choice (preferably any training stage) for testing purposes and that way we can work off the pre-existing fight.def/sff you are using.
That way when the final product is delivered, you would only need to simply dump your char/stage/sound folders into the updated build to continue using it with all the newly added lifebar system.

Re the remaining questions, no hurry. please answer at your leisure.
I will await your reply regarding the second set of questions and we will continue our planning discussions then Thumbs Up

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Regarding the fightfx:
Keeping your maximum approx budget in mind, and looking at the complexity/potential hours labor required to investigate ripping and/or manual recreation of the fightfx.air/.sff file, I think the best way to handle this request is by splitting it into 2 separate jobs.
Commission01 (primary) will be the lifebars (FIght.def/.sff/.snd)
Commission02 (secondary) will be the fightfx.sff/.air (to be investigated/quoted upon completion of the first commission)

Once we have established/confirmed/completed the first commission, we can revisit the fightfx related commission if you still are interested in pursuing it. Let me know your thoughts on this and if you are happy/agree with this.

Once you have read/confirmed you are happy with the details above, we can move on to discussing the last final finer details of the fight.def/sff/snd related work including personal preferences/colors/styles/additional fine details re font/portraits & snd etc to compile a final project summary,
I look forward to your reply and again thank you for your patience.
[/quote]

I am down with this method about doing the lifebars as the primary and fightfx.sff as the secondary commission.

As for the screen pack the link is below the screenshot I sent in my previous comment. It should have all of my characters and stages on there. I don't have a training stage but I have one already set up in fighter factory through mugen Config.

Also these are what Legacy Lifebars looks like:
Though I am using Infinite dream lifebars for the moment you can base the color scheme on the legacy ones.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12

Excellent. that is no issue. we can definitely implement the Legacy styled color scheme to your custom BB Tag bar design.

Regarding the link you have sent me. I appreciate that, however I am going to be a nuisance and ask if it would be possible to have a condensed link without the full 11.4GB of data (assuming the majority of this is music/stages/characters).

As we only require a maximum of 4 test characters and one stage for use during the building process, if you could supply my with a smaller link without the additional large data, that would be much appreciated and will hasten the process.
This will also make it easier for when resupplying you the completed work in a smaller file size.

There is no rush on this, please do it when you have time.
Once I have a copy of this we can proceed with the next planning steps for the more specific fight.def related details

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

Here is the screen pack itself without the characters:
Charaters:
Stage:

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12.
Thank you for that.
I am currently waiting for the files to download.
In the meantime, we can proceed with discussing the finer details of the fight.def/required elements.

1.Native Resolution
What native resolution settings do you require for your fight.def
(eg 1280x720/1920x1080/2560x1440 etc)
Keep in mind that since we will be designing this using high quality 16/32bit png imagae/animation files,
they will auto-upscale to any HD/4K mugen.cfg video settings when using OpenGL with 0 image quality loss

2. Localcoord
Do you use any custom localcoord settings in your characters for widescreen aspect ratio correction
e.g 427,240 (default widescreen localcoord) /426.66,320.25 (True HD widescreen localcoord)
This will affect how we handle the lifebar portrait system/scaling coding.

3. Playername Font settings
Please confirm your requirements for the Playername font settings.
A. You require original fonts created from scratch to a particular specification
   (please provide reference/sample images showing required style etc)
B. Use the existing font/def/sff in your current screenpack/another existing screenpack.
   (If so, please specify/suppy the required fonts)

5. Combo Font settings
Please confirm your requirements for the combo font settings.
A. You require original fonts created from scratch to a particular specification
B. Use the existing font/def/sff in your current screenpack/another existing screenpack ie sample blazlue tag SP already provided to reduce labor/cost.

6. Timer Font settings
B. Use the existing font/def/sff in your current screenpack/another existing screenpack.

7.Single Mode (1v1) Lifebar
Other than the already specified preferences discussed, do you have any other particular preferences on the design for the single mode life bar (e.g additional animations/glow/effects/enhancements) and/or would you like to leave this to us to add additional upgrades/animations as applicable?

8.Tag/Simul Mode Lifebar
1.Other than the already specified preferences discussed, do you have any other particular preferences on the design for the single mode life bar (e.g additional animations/glow/effects/enhancements), and/or would you like to leave this to us to add additional upgrades/animations as applicable?

9. Turns Mode Lifebar
1.Other than the already specified preferences discussed, do you have any other particular preferences on the design for the single mode life bar (e.g additional animations/glow/effects/enhancements) and/or would you like to leave this to us to add additional upgrades/animations as applicable?

10. Powerbar
1.Other than the already specified preferences discussed (positioning at top as per devon lifebar sample image), do you have any other particular preferences on the design for the single mode life bar (e.g additional animations/glow/effects/enhancements) and/or would you like to leave this to us to add additional upgrades/animations as applicable?

2. How many maximum charge fonts do your require for the lifebar meter 
(Mugen default =3, Max recommended is 5 for certain chars mainly KOF related boss chars)

11. Portrait system - Single/Simul/Team Mode Portraits
Other than the already specified preferences discussed ( create an auto drop and save portrait generator PSD template as per Blazblue cross tag game lifebar design) do you have any other particular preferences on the designs of the 3 portrait variants?

12.Round Announcer Animation system (sound)
Please confirm the following:
1. other than the already discussed, just to reconfirm, please state which of the following is correct:

A. You would like to specify exactly which voices/sounds and announcers are used for each round.
B. You have no preference and will leave it to us to creatively design as required
C. You would like to use street fighter x tekken announcer voices
D. Other (please specify)

13.Round Announcer Animation system (visuals)
Other than the already discussed, just to reconfirm, please state which of the following is correct:

A. You would like us to recreate the Blazblue cross tag announcer announcer graphics based on the sample lifebars provided as close as possible
B. You have no preference and will leave it to us to creatively design as required
C. You would like original animated announcer animation to match your voice announcers specified above

14.K.O-ANIMATION
A.Same questions as above

15.WIN-ANIMATION

16.Double K.O Animation-ANIMATION
B. I do not require additional animations for the KO. please use the default existing animationa lready in my screenpack to reduce labor/cost

17.TIME-OVER-ANIMATION
B. I do not require additional animations for the KO. please use the default existing animation already in my screenpack to reduce labor/cost

18.Lifebar Win Icons
Please confirm which of the following is correct:

A. You only require one generic win icon for my lifebar
B. You require any of the following individual specific win icons to appear on the lifebars:

Win by special
Win by hyper (super)
Win by normal throw
Win by cheese
Win by time over
Win by suicide
Opponent beaten by his own teammate
Win by perfect (overlay icon)

I think this covers 95% of all remaining questions/details. This covers all parameters of the Mugen 1.1 Fight.def/sff system to ensure no fine details have been omitted.
Please answer/confirm these details at your convenience. Once these final details are confirmed & there are no more questions required, we can move on to the quoting process to calculate the total labortime/workload required and adjust/manage things accordingly.
Thank you again for your patience and I look forward to your reply

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi Shadic12.
Thank you for that.
I am currently waiting for the files to download.
In the meantime, we can proceed with discussing the finer details of the fight.def/required elements.

1.Native Resolution
What native resolution settings do you require for your fight.def
(eg 1280x720/1920x1080/2560x1440 etc)
Keep in mind that since we will be designing this using high quality 16/32bit png imagae/animation files,
they will auto-upscale to any HD/4K mugen.cfg video settings when using OpenGL with 0 image quality loss

Shadic12:
I use 1280x720 for settings for fight.def but I modify the p1.face.scale under [Face], [Simul Face], and [Turns Face], to .25,.25 to make the lifebars fit the characters Portraits. I have system and stage fit enabled.

2. Localcoord
Do you use any custom localcoord settings in your characters for widescreen aspect ratio correction
e.g 427,240 (default widescreen localcoord) /426.66,320.25 (True HD widescreen localcoord)
This will affect how we handle the lifebar portrait system/scaling coding.

Shadic12:
I don't have any custom localcoord settings in my characters

Shadic12:
B. You can base the player name font off of Dissidia FIGHTING RETROMIX HD LIFEBAR: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5. Combo Font settings
Please confirm your requirements for the combo font settings.
B. Use the existing font/def/sff in your current screenpack/another existing screenpack ie sample blazlue tag SP already provided to reduce labor/cost.

Shadic12:
B. Legacy SP already provided

6. Timer Font settings

B. blazlue tag SP already provided

7.Single Mode (1v1) Lifebar
Other than the already specified preferences discussed, do you have any other particular preferences on the design for the single mode life bar (e.g additional animations/glow/effects/enhancements) and/or would you like to leave this to us to add additional upgrades/animations as applicable?

Shadic12:
I will leave it to you guys to add additional upgrades/animations as applicable.

8.Tag/Simul Mode Lifebar
1.Other than the already specified preferences discussed, do you have any other particular preferences on the design for the single mode life bar (e.g additional animations/glow/effects/enhancements), and/or would you like to leave this to us to add additional upgrades/animations as applicable?

Shadic12:
I will leave it to you guys to add additional upgrades/animations as applicable.

9. Turns Mode Lifebar
1.Other than the already specified preferences discussed, do you have any other particular preferences on the design for the single mode life bar (e.g additional animations/glow/effects/enhancements) and/or would you like to leave this to us to add additional upgrades/animations as applicable?

Shadic12:

10. Powerbar
1.Other than the already specified preferences discussed (positioning at top as per devon lifebar sample image), do you have any other particular preferences on the design for the single mode life bar (e.g additional animations/glow/effects/enhancements) and/or would you like to leave this to us to add additional upgrades/animations as applicable?

Shadic12:

2. How many maximum charge fonts do your require for the lifebar meter 
(Mugen default =3, Max recommended is 5 for certain chars mainly KOF related boss chars)

Shadic12:

11. Portrait system - Single/Simul/Team Mode Portraits
Other than the already specified preferences discussed ( create an auto drop and save portrait generator PSD template as per Blazblue cross tag game lifebar design) do you have any other particular preferences on the designs of the 3 portrait variants?

Shadic12:
I don't have any other particular preferences on the designs of the 3 portrait variants.I will leave it up to you guys if you have a better idea on how to go about this otherwise you can leave it at that.

12.Round Announcer Animation system (sound)
Please confirm the following:
1. other than the already discussed, just to reconfirm, please state which of the following is correct:

A. You would like to specify exactly which voices/sounds and announcers are used for each round.
C. You would like to use street fighter x tekken announcer voices

Shadic12:
B.

13.Round Announcer Animation system (visuals)
Other than the already discussed, just to reconfirm, please state which of the following is correct:

A. You would like us to recreate the Blazblue cross tag announcer announcer graphics based on the sample lifebars provided as close as possible
C. You would like original animated announcer animation to match your voice announcers specified above

Shadic12:
B.

14.K.O-ANIMATION

Shadic12:
B. I have no preference and will leave it to you guys to creatively design as required

15.WIN-ANIMATION

Shadic12:
B. I have no preference and will leave it to you guys to creatively design as required

16.Double K.O Animation-ANIMATION
B. I do not require additional animations for the KO. please use the default existing animationa lready in my screenpack to reduce labor/cost

Shadic12:

17.TIME-OVER-ANIMATION
B. I do not require additional animations for the KO. please use the default existing animation already in my screenpack to reduce labor/cost

Shadic12:

18.Lifebar Win Icons
Please confirm which of the following is correct:

A. You only require one generic win icon for my lifebar
B. You require any of the following individual specific win icons to appear on the lifebars:

Win by special
Win by hyper (super)
Win by normal throw
Win by cheese
Win by time over
Win by suicide

Shadic12:
B.

I think this covers 95% of all remaining questions/details. This covers all parameters of the Mugen 1.1 Fight.def/sff system to ensure no fine details have been omitted.
Please answer/confirm these details at your convenience. Once these final details are confirmed & there are no more questions required, we can move on to the quoting process to calculate the total labortime/workload required and adjust/manage things accordingly.
Thank you again for your patience and I look forward to your reply

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12

Thank you again for confirming all of these details. We are almost done with this step.
To ensure that we have definitely covered all of your requirements in the finest detail, there are just a few last things I need to reconfirm in regards to your latest replies

Shadic12 wrote:B. You can base the player name font off of Dissidia FIGHTING RETROMIX HD LIFEBAR: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just to reconfirm, which of the following do you mean:

A. You would like to use this exact font file included in the supplied link (this will reduce time/labor costs as no font creation is required)
B. By "based on" you mean you would like 100% original fonts created for your lifebars with a design based on the ones in this retro lifebar

Aside from this final detail, we have enough information to begin building your initial quote and calculate the total time/labor required.
If you can confirm this last detail, we can move on to the final planning phase.

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi Shadic12

Thank you again for confirming all of these details. We are almost done with this step.
To ensure that we have definitely covered all of your requirements in the finest detail, there are just a few last things I need to reconfirm in regards to your latest replies

Shadic12 wrote:B. You can base the player name font off of Dissidia FIGHTING RETROMIX HD LIFEBAR: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just to reconfirm, which of the following do you mean:

A. You would like to use this exact font file included in the supplied link (this will reduce time/labor costs as no font creation is required)
B. By "based on" you mean you would like 100% original fonts created for your lifebars with a design based on the ones in this retro lifebar

Shadic12:
Actually I would like to go with Dissidia HATSUNE MIKU: PROJECT MUGEN EXTEND player name font LIFEBAR : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I would also choose B.

Aside from this final detail, we have enough information to begin building your initial quote and calculate the total time/labor required.
If you can confirm this last detail, we can move on to the final planning phase.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Thank you for confirming these details.
I have done a full review of all our discussions and planning to date, in order to produce a condensed project summary.
This is the second to last step.
Please note it is very important that you carefully read & review all the information provided below in your project summary as it will be used to calculate the final quote for the total no.of hours labor/commission cost. Please double check that all details are correct and no information has been altered or omitted in error.
Once we are both happy with the summary, I will then submit the final quote of the total labor cost for all mentioned tasks for you to accept/modify as required.
Here is your project summary  below:

Job Summary
Create a fully Customized "Blazblue Cross Tag Battle inspired" Fight.def/sff/snd system using 16/32bit high quality sprites for Clients personal Mugen 1.1 1280x720 localcoord "Legacy Tag" build.
Client does not require any limitations on quality/file size and has sufficient VRAM/SYSRAM to support high-end 16/32bit png OPENGL content as discussed.
(PC specs = NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/10th Generation Intel Core i9k/64 GB RAM.)
Client has not specified a specific timeframe/required date. Default Newagemugen commission processing timeframe applies.
Final product to be built and resupplied inside the supplied copy of client's personal Mugen build as per the link below:

Lifebars:
- Create a full set of modified custom HD BB Cross tag Battle inspired lifebars (Single mode/Simul Mode/VS Mode)using the supplied base sprites below as discussed.
               https://www.mediafire.com/file/24rbvwwl77nz9vu/ScreenPack_BBCTB_v2.0.rar/file
- Apply Noz Legacy Screenpack Lifebar colorscheme to Lifebars as discussed
- Client is happy for additional improvements/animation upgrades to be made to the default lifebars
- Client requires the Powerbars to be displayed at the top of the screen.
- Client does not want generic default round win icon.
 Client requires all 9 different extra victory fonts/animations for round wins display as specified
Win by special
Win by hyper (super)
Win by normal throw
Win by cheese
Win by time over
Win by suicide

Round Animations:
- Create a Full set of Round announcer animations with custom announcer voices as discussed.
- Client requires additional animations for Double KO/DRAW/Time Over as discussed.
- Client is neutral on preference & is happy for the artist to create the original designs/aesthetics of the animations as discussed.

Font System
- Client requires 100% original HD Playername fonts created, based on ones contaied in the link specified
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

- Client requires powerbar guage fonts with a max count of 5 meter charges as specified.

Portrait system
- Create easily editable instant character portrait generator template with image drop and save method as discussed
- Save portrait PSD template in Adobe Photoshop CS6 compatibility mode for client to access/use via their personal Adobe photoshop application.

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Thank you for confirming these details.
I have done a full review of all our discussions and planning to date, in order to produce a condensed project summary.
This is the second to last step.
Please note it is very important that you carefully read & review all the information provided below in your project summary as it will be used to calculate the final quote for the total no.of hours labor/commission cost. Please double check that all details are correct and no information has been altered or omitted in error.
Once we are both happy with the summary, I will then submit the final quote of the total labor cost for all mentioned tasks for you to accept/modify as required.
Here is your project summary  below:

Job Summary
Create a fully Customized "Blazblue Cross Tag Battle inspired" Fight.def/sff/snd system using 16/32bit high quality sprites for Clients personal Mugen 1.1 1280x720 localcoord "Legacy Tag" build.
Client does not require any limitations on quality/file size and has sufficient VRAM/SYSRAM to support high-end 16/32bit png OPENGL content as discussed.
(PC specs = NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/10th Generation Intel Core i9k/64 GB RAM.)
Client has not specified a specific timeframe/required date. Default Newagemugen commission processing timeframe applies.
Final product to be built and resupplied inside the supplied copy of client's personal Mugen build as per the link below:

Lifebars:
- Create a full set of modified custom HD BB Cross tag Battle inspired lifebars (Single mode/Simul Mode/VS Mode)using the supplied base sprites below as discussed.
               https://www.mediafire.com/file/24rbvwwl77nz9vu/ScreenPack_BBCTB_v2.0.rar/file
- Apply Noz Legacy Screenpack Lifebar colorscheme to Lifebars as discussed
- Client is happy for additional improvements/animation upgrades to be made to the default lifebars
- Client requires the Powerbars to be displayed at the top of the screen.
- Client does not want generic default round win icon.
 Client requires all 9 different extra victory fonts/animations for round wins display as specified
Win by special
Win by hyper (super)
Win by normal throw
Win by cheese
Win by time over
Win by suicide

Round Animations:
- Create a Full set of Round announcer animations with custom announcer voices as discussed.
- Client requires additional animations for Double KO/DRAW/Time Over as discussed.
- Client is neutral on preference & is happy for the artist to create the original designs/aesthetics of the animations as discussed.

Font System
- Client requires 100% original HD Playername fonts created, based on ones contaied in the link specified
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

- Client requires powerbar guage fonts with a max count of 5 meter charges as specified.

Portrait system
- Create easily editable instant character portrait generator template with image drop and save method as discussed
- Save portrait PSD template in Adobe Photoshop CS6 compatibility mode for client to access/use via their personal Adobe photoshop application.

Everything checks out you can go ahead and proceed.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic

Excellent. Now that we have confirmed the details, I have compiled your project summary commission quote total as per the above discussed:

Legacy Custom Blazblue Cross Tag Battle Lifebar Commission request workload & final cost summary:

Initial & setup
- Mugen build setup & combination of supplied assets (min 1 hours @ 18/hour)

Lifebars/powerbars Workload
- Concept & design (min 1.5 hours @ 18/hour)
- Sprite/animation creation/style application (min 2 hours @ 18/hour)
- Coding/HP range positioning (min 1 hours @ 18/hour)
- sff compilation & coding (min 1 hours @ 18/hour)

Total = 6.5 hours @ 18.00/hr = 117 USD

Winicons workload (optional)
- WINICON special/hyper/normal/cheese/TO/suicide/perfect Winicon system concept/design (min 2 hours @ 18/hour)
- WINICON Sprite/animation creation/style application (min 2 hours @ 18/hour)

Total = 4 hours @ 18.00/hr = 72 USD

Round Animations workload
- RND1234/FIGHT/KO/WIN Concept & design (Min 2 hours @ 18/hour)
- RND1234/FIGHT/KO/WIN sff/air/animation/sprite compilation & coding (min 1 hours @ 18/hour)
- snd compilation/coding/rnd time coding/calculation/def related ( min 1hr @ 18/hr)

Additional round animations workload (optional)
- additional animations for Double KO/DRAW/Time Over (Min 1 hours @ 18/hour)

Total = 2 hours @ 18.00/hr = 36 USD

Font system
- Powergauge font concept/design/positioning/import (min 1 hours @ 18/hr)

Total = 1 hours @ 18.00/hr = 18 USD

Additional fonts workload (optional)
- Playername font Concept & design (Min 1 hours @ 18/hour)
- Individual font letter & character set creation/import/positioning/coding (Min 3 hours @ 18/hr)

Portrait system
- Concept & design (Min 1.5 hours @ 18/hour)
- PSD Template creation/setup/formatting (Min 1.5 hours @ 18/hour)

Total = 3 hours @ 18.00/hr = 72 USD

Summary & Totals
As per the Newagemugen Commission services/community rules, the hourly rate for commissions is a donation of 18.00 USD/Hour.
Any additional workload/costs outside the above mentioned will be at no charge and are covered by our forum sponsors.
Before agreeing to proceed with your commission/payment, please respond to confirm you read/understand & agree to our Commission services and pricing info guide at the link below: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OPTION A - All designs included
In summary, with all of the above listed elements, 
the total commission donation cost/workload will be 25.5 Hours Labor @ 18.00 USD/Hour std flatrate = 459.00 USD.
(50% donation of total on start date/50% upon completion & supply of finished product via password protected .RAR file)

OPTION B - Budget Optimized
In summary, with the "optional" marked items omitted, (No name font/additional KO animations/default WIN icon only)
the total commission donation cost will be 15.5 Hours Labor @ 18.00 USD/Hour std Flatrate = 279.00 USD
(50% donation of total on start date/50% upon completion & supply of finished product via password protected .RAR file)

Please carefully read/review all the above & let me now how you would like to proceed & feel free to ask any additional questions you may have.
I look forward to your reply & potentially working together with you on your project.

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi Shadic

Excellent. Now that we have confirmed the details, I have compiled your project summary commission quote total as per the above discussed:

Legacy Custom Blazblue Cross Tag Battle Lifebar Commission request workload & final cost summary:

Initial & setup
- Mugen build setup & combination of supplied assets (min 1 hours @ 18/hour)

Lifebars/powerbars Workload
- Concept & design (min 1.5 hours @ 18/hour)
- Sprite/animation creation/style application (min 2 hours @ 18/hour)
- Coding/HP range positioning (min 1 hours @ 18/hour)
- sff compilation & coding (min 1 hours @ 18/hour)

Total = 6.5 hours @ 18.00/hr = 117 USD

Winicons workload (optional)
- WINICON special/hyper/normal/cheese/TO/suicide/perfect Winicon system concept/design (min 2 hours @ 18/hour)
- WINICON Sprite/animation creation/style application (min 2 hours @ 18/hour)

Round Animations workload
- RND1234/FIGHT/KO/WIN Concept & design (Min 2 hours @ 18/hour)
- RND1234/FIGHT/KO/WIN sff/air/animation/sprite compilation & coding (min 1 hours @ 18/hour)
- snd compilation/coding/rnd time coding/calculation/def related ( min 1hr @ 18/hr)

Additional round animations workload (optional)

Total = 2 hours @ 18.00/hr = 36 USD

Font system
- Powergauge font concept/design/positioning/import (min 1 hours @ 18/hr)

Total = 1 hours @ 18.00/hr = 18 USD

Additional fonts workload (optional)
- Playername font Concept & design (Min 1 hours @ 18/hour)
- Individual font letter & character set creation/import/positioning/coding (Min 3 hours @ 18/hr)

Portrait system
- Concept & design (Min 1.5 hours @ 18/hour)
- PSD Template creation/setup/formatting (Min 1.5 hours @ 18/hour)

Total = 3 hours @ 18.00/hr = 72 USD

Summary & Totals
As per the Newagemugen Commission services/community rules, the hourly rate for commissions is a donation of 18.00 USD/Hour.
Any additional workload/costs outside the above mentioned will be at no charge and are covered by our forum sponsors.
Before agreeing to proceed with your commission/payment, please respond to confirm you read/understand & agree to our Commission services and pricing info guide at the link below: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OPTION A - All designs included
In summary, with all of the above listed elements, 
the total commission donation cost/workload will be 25.5 Hours Labor @ 18.00 USD/Hour std flatrate = 459.00 USD.

OPTION B - Budget Optimized
In summary, with the "optional" marked items omitted, (No name font/additional KO animations/default WIN icon only)
the total commission donation cost will be 15.5 Hours Labor @ 18.00 USD/Hour std Flatrate = 279.00 USD

Please carefully read/review all the above & let me now how you would like to proceed & feel free to ask any additional questions you may have.
I look forward to your reply & potentially working together with you on your project.

Shadic12:
I will go with option A

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12.
No.problem. In that case, we can proceed with starting your commission Option A.
To oficially activate your commission, please pproceed with the following:
1) Confirm by replying "I have read, understand & Accept parts 1-5 of the Newagemugen Commissions Guide"

2) Please donate 50% of the Option A total ($229.50) via our Donations tab:
   https://www.newagemugen.com/t265-donate-support-newagemugen

Once you have confirmed both of the above, I will make this topic as complete and create a New [ACTIVE COMMISSION] topic here in the Commissions request thread and commence work on your commission. I look forward to your reply

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi Shadic12.
No.problem. In that case, we can proceed with starting your commission Option A.
To officially activate your commission, please proceed with the following:
1) Confirm by replying "I have read, understand & Accept parts 1-5 of the Newagemugen Commissions Guide"

2) Please make a donation of 50% to the specified total of Option A ($229.50) via our Donations tab:
   https://www.newagemugen.com/t265-donate-support-newagemugen

Once you have confirmed both of the above, I will make this topic as complete and create a New ACTIVE COMMISION topic here in the COmmissions request thread and commence work on your commission. I look forward to your reply

Shadic12:
I have read, understand & Accept parts 1-5 of the Newagemugen Commissions Guide
I also donated XXXXX through PayPal under XXXXXXX@XXXX here is the Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Shadic12
Thank you for your donation and supporting Newagemugen forums.
I have now marked your Commission request as Officially active.
I have now created a New ACTIVE COMMISSION topic thread for all ongoing progress updates regarding the commission project. We can continue monitoring and discussing the project via the new active official topic here: 

This discussion/planning thread can now be marked as complete and moved to the completed  request section.

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)