Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I guess I’ll introduce myself?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I guess I’ll introduce myself? Empty I guess I’ll introduce myself? Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:47 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Hi, my username is KaYz1992, I play card games and a good amount of fighting games. Since I saw street fighter 6 trailer, it made me wanna play street fighter v to get some rust off me. I’ve also been playing elden ring on pc. In card game I play yugioh and I travel and go to events

I’m hoping my account doesn’t get deleted again…

2I guess I’ll introduce myself? Empty Re: I guess I’ll introduce myself? Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:53 am

NAMTron

NAMTron

I guess I’ll introduce myself? RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hi KaYz1992, Welcome to Newagemugen.

We regret to hear that you have experienced registration issues.
If you are having account registration issues, please make sure you complete all registration fields and carefully read/answer all questions correctly. Our forum has a very strict policy regarding this compared to other Mugen forums to promote a safe/healthy/productive environment for our respected members.
If you have any other questions, please refer to our newagemugen-community-rules-terms-conditions-of-use-policy via the link below:

https://www.newagemugen.com/t128-official-newagemugen-community-rules-terms-conditions-of-use-policyupdated-2020

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I guess I’ll introduce myself? 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum