Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰 BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s)

+9
Balelynx
HmmmLawnmower
✴Ex-Sirius✴
lunalucard55
CancerManXIII
Oxocube
xXEnchanter.ZuXx
GRAYFOX
Phant0mD
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 3 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Then for a little bit of extra sauce, we add some anime style speed lines
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GRAYFOX and lunalucard55 like this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 3 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

I see colors pop, and look very appealing. Looking forward to seeing it in action.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 3 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Now what we end up with is a little something like this.

Now we just have to fine tune the animation a little bit and import and code and scale it in the character and we are good to go!
Back to the temple to finish writing the scrolls, its going to be a long cold night up here...

HmmmLawnmower

HmmmLawnmower

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 3 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Seeing all those puzzle pieces come together like this is very appealing to the eyes. Looks amazing.

Knighted Palettus, maximus the 3rd

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

And now with all those puzzle pieces together lets test this light punch out lol.
keep in mind the test footage is only 720p and the actual hitspark is 1080p lol.

Its probably a little bit overkill for hiryu considering 90% of his attacks are sword based and only his light pokes actually will spawn the light hitspark, but all the more detail the better I say lol.
Plus I get tired of seeing the same MFG POTs hitsparks on every goddamn character for the last 10 years lol.
and now that's out of the way we can move on to the slash sparks for the sword!

GRAYFOX, lunalucard55 and NK3s like this post

Oxocube

Oxocube

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 3 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

You are certainly multifaceted from stages to lifebar to characters!
i really like the shockwave effect. original attack effects that match my training stage well.
Its interesting to see the hitspark all come together!

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 3 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank

wow! the effects are really pretty, the sequel promises to be crazy.

Flame mist with the power of lightning ...

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 3 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

I like how the effects are turning out. My only two cents at the moment. If the dust effect, can it be toned down a little. So I can get a deeper visual on the light punch. I agree pots sparks are still cool. Now we need new pop, for a fresher feel of combat.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

GRAYFOX wrote:I like how the effects are turning out. My only two cents at the moment. If the dust effect, can it be toned down a little. So I can get a deeper visual on the light punch. I agree pots sparks are still cool. Now we need new pop, for a fresher feel of combat.

As always my evil twin snake brother, your feedback is appreciated, and to be honest, this is also something have been planning to address for some time now. The base coding I am using for that dust is from the add004 system and not the default Mugen system, but I modified it to suit and changed the sprites, but the opacity and style are not exactly what I had in mind after using it in my tests for a while.

So with that said, I will definitely fix this and I am already looking at alternatives for it.
Also with the hitspark, I may make some more fine tuning on this to get the recipe right, because although I am happy ewith it, I still think it can be better.
This one HAS to be perfect because the design will effect all future sparks for the Battlecry game! And perfection is a MUST

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Oh yes, I know you will tune up something very special. The dust is very important. I think certain movement requires, certain fine tunning. Like the landing and running and so on. Just not the big cloud, that we are use to.lol I was just bringing it up, I know u have a lot going on. Just reminding my twin of what, we are going to add.lol

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

GRAYFOX wrote:Oh yes, I know you will tune up something very special. The dust is very important. I think certain movement requires, certain fine tunning. Like the landing and running and so on. Just not the big cloud, that we are use to.lol I was just bringing it up, I know u have a lot going on. Just reminding my twin of what, we are going to add.lol

well I have already started retuning the hitspark to see if we can make it more SF6 upgraded Cheesin
ive been watching the lighting to see if i can match some of the ambience to really keep up with the current times lol. here is a rework of the last one. once this is done the dust will be next!

GRAYFOX, Filthy Fredo, Balelynx and lunalucard55 like this post

Balelynx

Balelynx

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 3 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)

custom effects, custom stages, custom lifebars, custom everything!
There's definitely something in the water here.
Are you guys hiding a secret spring of artisan water or something from the swiss alps Cheesin

Phant0mD and lunalucard55 like this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Only time will tell, when we make something. It's just not normal, we always have to go clutch.lol

Phant0mD likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Pd them hits sparks are something special. I like it, very different and the new norm .lol

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 3 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Balelynx wrote:custom effects, custom stages, custom lifebars, custom everything!
There's definitely something in the water here.
Are you guys hiding a secret spring of artisan water or something from the swiss alps Cheesin

Danish old man says Stille vand har den dybe grunde.
meaning is like, The Still water has deep reasons, so it is still and quiet maybe but it is alot in that water and maybe you will never see
the bottom of the deepness, that is the newagemugen GT KERMIT

The Cosmic frog will get you!
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GRAYFOX, Phant0mD and lunalucard55 like this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

couldn't have said it better myself boys!
Now a new week has begun, so it's back from the mountains to get back to business as usual lol

Right now lets try those updated hitsparks final edition again.
Now im happy with where this is at - I have tested it in light/dark stage settings to make sure it pops out at you like it shud lol.

Now the next dragon we have to slay is those dust clouds as mentioned by the man GRAYFOX!

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

I like the final touch, this is going to be another lesson from the teacher.lol You make stuff look to easy, but I know better.lol I wish we could implement the water and cloud effects, like the add on code for your characters. Yet included into the screen pack. I don't know if 1.1 is capable of that yet. I think ikmen Mugen can, but it's still not flush out yet. That's another can of worms.lol

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

GRAYFOX wrote:I like the final touch, this is going to be another lesson from the teacher.lol You make stuff look to easy, but I know better.lol I wish we could implement the water and cloud effects, like the add on code for your characters. Yet included into the screen pack. I don't know if 1.1 is capable of that yet. I think ikmen Mugen can, but it's still not flush out yet. That's  another can of worms.lol

now now.
I think my friend mr Fox, has NOT been paying attention from the beginning of this project Cheesin

Every water/cloud/dust effect I have added so far.....
IS included and coded into this screenpack! Dat behind  Dat behind
Now there would be no point for me to only code those into a character, when the main purpose of this is to create your dream ultimate screenpack now would it? lol.

All the dust effects and the sparks that I made earlier in the project which ere showcased in Fredos Bjornoya ultima stage video i made for him, are integrated into the custom code of this screenpack my dear friend.
We dont Need Ikemen Go for any of that - people underestimate the power of the mugens lol.
There is a patcher inside the SP that auto adds the code for all these pretty things my brother!
You pay top dollar, so you get TOP product! Cheesin  Cheesin  Cheesin

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 3 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Anything that isnt those POTs hitsparks is a breath of fresh air bro, loving this so far on the fx

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Indeed indeed hence we have changed them lol.
SO yes, if it wasn't clear before, the dust effects ARE coded into the screenpack itself ladz, NOT the characters so they will always be present without any problems XD.
All you have to do is apply the add004 auto patch and boom everything will work!

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Knowledge is power, and the part of the add-on went over my head. lol This will be so good to see, in action and can't wait for the promo video of the demo release. lol

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

BOOM SHAKKALAKKA ITS A MONDAY BOIZ

So you know what that means lads!
More high end modifications for the high endest of all high endness!
Now to carry on where we left off, on the topic of built in effects, the Master GRAYFOX requested that modifications should be made to the hitspark system dust clouds.

Now to fix the size and opacity of the dust spark, I am removing one of the cloud layers
and replacing it with a new more cartoony, and less bright puff cloud.
something like this

Next we will add some scaling distortion on it to give it that illusion of flying outwards from where the action is happening on hit.
So now we just need to code it in and test this badbot out.
Back to the temple to read some ancient sutras it is.

GRAYFOX, lunalucard55 and NK3s like this post

HmmmLawnmower

HmmmLawnmower

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 3 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)

Oh wow, that looks really nice. Looking forward to seeing it in Strider action.

Knighted Palettus, maximus the 3rd

Phant0mD likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Man this is splendid, and can't wait to see it working in action.

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Yeeeeeeeee,

And now, lets see the upgraded light hitsparks and the updated dust effects in action together!

Well GRAYFOX, we have managed to snipe your request like the sniperwolf boss fight on MGS1 easily lol.
Now, time to move on to the slash effects

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum