Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi. I'm New and i need help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi. I'm New and i need help Empty Hi. I'm New and i need help Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:01 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Hi there everyone. My name is the Quiet1general. i've been a fan of Mugen since i was in highschool running it on Linux.
i have always loved how free it felt to see so many characters with no limitations but the mind of the creator itself.
ive never been great at computers but i like to read and write so i learned how to run mugen and i never turned back.
Fast forward to present day, i want to finally want to release a project and i know i probably sound dumb when i say this but i have NOOO idea how to upload a mugen game to the web as a playable file. ive tried so many times and im always getting something wrong. ive used tutorials but nothing seems to work. What im looking for is a uploading mugen for dummies walk through. if someone has the time i would really appreciate the help because i have a project that might be fun for some that i can upload while im creating my full project in the meantime.

Questions i have
What are the correct steps i need to upload a mugen project to the internet.
(What sites, Size limit, types of files, how to compress or if i even need to... Theres sooooo much i should know but sooo much i dont because ive never been good at raising my hand and asking for help. im trying something new here. i know some may troll and thats cool but if someone could really offer some help i would appreciate it. i would say im a quick learner buuut that doesnt seem to be the case lol but i will take the time to really give it what i got. Thanks in advance.

and if anyone knows where i can find a marvel vs capcom 2 hi res river stage link download that isnt broken from any creator i would really appreciate it as well.

Thank You All for taking the time to read and for those who are ready to roast me, i say "Show me your moves"

2Hi. I'm New and i need help Empty Re: Hi. I'm New and i need help Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:09 am

NAMTron

NAMTron

Hi. I'm New and i need help RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Welcome to newagemugen.

Regarding your help inquiries, there are several different ways for you to gain assistance depending on the type of assistance you are requesting.
we have 2 different help sections depending on the type of help you require.
You can learn more via our info section here: https://www.newagemugen.com/t4113-how-to-request-help-advice-assistance-regarding-mugen-etc-paid-non-paid

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi. I'm New and i need help 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum