Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] Custom Logo Design/ SCreenpack reusable resource Template For CreepyTarantino/Ex-Sirius Screenpack project

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] Custom Logo Design/ SCreenpack reusable resource Template For CreepyTarantino/Ex-Sirius Screenpack project - Page 2 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

I have to say ladz, I agree lol!
It has come out not too bad, but at the end of the day, I'm just the scribe drawing whats in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 's dream basket lol. As long as hes happy im happy lol.

Please see the link with instructions below>
Inside you will find the FOlder with all files set up so all you have to do is drag drop overwrite your SP (assuming its the same one with same names that sirius sent me?) and you're good to go.
There's also a 4K 2160p Transparent BG render of the full logo for shits and giggles and collectability lol.

Now back to business.
unzip Password will be sent via the forum PM tab once the 2nd half of commission has been finalized:

DL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@✴Ex-Sirius✴

I'll DM you the PSDs on Discord for the static layers, and the /AE template for the anim ver. so you can do your thing with it.
I assume that youll reuse shit on menu screens so will need to resize/resample everything so it will be a piece of piss to do so how Ive set things up. same as last time

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] Custom Logo Design/ SCreenpack reusable resource Template For CreepyTarantino/Ex-Sirius Screenpack project - Page 2 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Update: the eagle has landed.
Just sent now. lmk once it come through and its all good up n running on your end [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Holy shit just plugged this in and once again boyz pictures and vids don't do this thing justice. Capcom needs to take notes this is how it's done!!!!! I'm telling you there is nothing like having your mugen be your dream game. Teenage inner me is going crazy right now.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

haha yesss. Got your PM Brotha. I appreciate the luuv and im stoked that it does its job as intended XD. At the end of tha day, we are just the pen and pad lol.
You were the hand doing the writing lol. And the madness has only just begun!

Well with that said, I think we can mark this job as complete and move ot to the archives.
All.in good time for the weekend l3l.
My work for now is done and I shall return to My other 3 WIPS lol.
I will.leave the rest to you and EX to continue on.
Ice pmed.him all.my twmplates and textures etc so that should save yall alot of extra work too..

Back to da mountains! Cheesin Twisted Evil .

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] Custom Logo Design/ SCreenpack reusable resource Template For CreepyTarantino/Ex-Sirius Screenpack project - Page 2 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

This is very refreshing. I didn't know monks have jets man.lol

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum