Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55

+5
Oxocube
Filthy Fredo
CancerManXIII
GRAYFOX
Phant0mD
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 6 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Ex did a few I would consider a master piece, during his time. The style he did them in. Especially, at the rate he was pushing them out, to be well done. Yet, your right man a superior stage such as yours. Requires time and careful review of each phase, like such. What a Face pirate

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 6 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Phant0mD wrote:I appreciate that my friend. Thanks to you, we can spend even more time in commission hours on this project! your donations we really appreciate it and now we can work extra long hours on this to make it even better.

I have updated the first page description to show our project completion status % and also how many hours total we have spent working so far.

Alright, today's small update - we now have Sin.y floating variable movement in the 2nd mech version area. These are obviously using the parallax floor placement template coding we showed before except slightly tweaked to allow for the floating objects on same floor space

bro that's sick. nice one! that parallax is goat

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 6 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

We eat goats for breakfast around here. He is the truth! Twisted Evil

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 6 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

hahaha big facts. Back in the lab. We are almost at the brink of completing the current phase. Back in the lab for a few hours now. will post the fruits of the labor shortly. Project is on schedule as planned

http://www.negative-edge.net

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yeah man, bring on the next phases.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 6 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Alrighty. I think its safe to day that both templates are now complete and ready for animation. Finished the layers and sequencing for 2nd variant

Now that all the layers and objects in the templates are in place, all the extra animation candy can be added in - I will be away on business as usual till monday but on my return we will begin with creating the animations for both variants.

I have updated the progress tracker on the front page to show where we are at and what phases and % of the overall project are complete. Until monday!

GRAYFOX and Oxocube like this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Sounds like a plan man, and Happy 4th. I look forward to seeing this put together. Once a wize man by the name of Motvn. Told me, making stages was like building a screen pack. Just pay attention to your coding and add little at a time. If you can make a decent screen pack, then with time you can make a decent stage.lol

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

In your case, you have exceeded that level and transcended to a higher form of creativity. Don’t get no better than this folks, I see the glow and the reflection is beast. Also, the floating wings or guns on his back. Floor so clean you can eat rations, off of it.lol

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Oh yeea well we have to go all out. All or nothing!

A new week has come so its time to get back in the lab with the animations.
Lets see what we can brew this week...

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Hey man buddy, wats going on. I sent u the link, at discord about the stage I will talking about.

Oxocube

Oxocube

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 6 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

Phant0mD wrote:Alrighty. I think its safe to day that both templates are now complete and ready for animation. Finished the layers and sequencing for 2nd variant

Now that all the layers and objects in the templates are in place, all the extra animation candy can be added in - I will be away on business as usual till monday but on my return we will begin with creating the animations for both variants.

I have updated the progress tracker on the front page to show where we are at and what phases and % of the overall project are complete. Until monday!

Mate this has me lost for words.
Its quite breathtaking actually. Dare i say that the stage would already be more stunning than any traini g stage i ever seen even in its current state, so i cant wait to see what your plans are from here!

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Be prepared to have your wig split, because the show has just began.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Alright. Normally I dont repost many footages while im working on animation as I like to save the final product reveal till the end, but heres a sneak peak of what ive been working on in silence. Just a small sneak peak of course.

these are just individual objct glitch animations that will be sequenced into the existing stage layer templates.
I'm working on the objects aswell as the full screen fx aswell.
I have to be mindful on file size aswell considering its a training stage so it wont be uber PC killing like our normal stages for practicality purposes but still flashy enough lol

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Man that is top notch stuff. I can only image what, the rest will look like.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

yee. I have to finish the temple next. Then once that's done, I can start adding in the particle effects over the full screen.
They are quite resource hungry because its 120 frames of hd images to create these effects per object lol so its already a 172 MB stage for the green zen version lol.
I won't be going too over the top with things as usual, but there will be enough flavor there to keep things interesting.
Back to the lab.
Hopefully by today or tomorrow will have all the animation complete. all going well

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

That sounds good man, yes I agree this is more than enough for a training stage. He got his money's worth. Lol I just started rebuild my origins screen pack. Just dusting off my rust. Might release it, if I can render everything better. Been trying to stay in the groove, as well.lol

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Well the silver lining is that its still well within the budget, Oxo allowed for 20 hours max in the budget plus we have crowd funding from the boiz to beef it all up. So far i'd say we are getting just over the 10-12 hour mark on just the stage portion so we are still gravy lol.

Anyway more importantly: We have successfully imported the animation glitches in. had to do some secret tricks to reduce the file size without reducing image quality which succeeded

needless to say I have full control of the timings and glitch sequencing, so now its imported I can play around with the timings and frequency. Small little pointless but intricate details most people wouldn't bother with, but also the reason we are the best at what we do GT KERMIT

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Man this awesome, I understand the budget combo. So the next order of business, is to screen pack groundwork. Lol This is a really jazzy stage, love the animation along with the parallax. This has so much life, put into it.

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 6 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

you guys definitely have your own unique flare going on.
Very creative and genuinely interesting to watch the creation fellas

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yeah man, it's like opening presents. But, honestly we use to to do, this a lot here. Some still might practice, the traditional way on creating things here like so. We are bless, with high quality skills via phantom. We enjoy the show!

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

We getting technical now, OG clubsyn style how u like it lol

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Hey man that's sick. It gives me chills of the good old dayz. Lol I like that transition 💯 percent. Please cook up more.

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

I can only imagine what transitioning this could be for. lol Twisted Evil

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

oh theres millions more inside my skull where that came from.
I just fully converted and imported the last one into the stage.
Coding was a bit of an ass tediious to do since theres alot of scaling and 3D BG delta fx stuff to account for, but it looks amazing lol.
Now heres some more - the layering begins

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yeah that's going to be a monster of animations, I can see the dream coming alive. Really going to be a special stage indeed. Everyone going to want it, for there characters. lol You have started something again. study

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum