Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Virtua Fighter x Fist Of The North Star Collaboration for Hokuto no ken Legends revive

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Virtua Fighter x Fist Of The North Star Collaboration  for Hokuto no ken Legends revive 49240809213_a0332873ca_o

I thought this was an interesting collaboration - trust sega to come up with something like this

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Virtua Fighter x Fist Of The North Star Collaboration  for Hokuto no ken Legends revive P21sO8E

HekuttaSaint

HekuttaSaint

Virtua Fighter x Fist Of The North Star Collaboration  for Hokuto no ken Legends revive Wcz4RWt
It looks really nice, but I don't know, the score system looks awkward, numbers when the opponent is getting pummeled, just nahh, don't liked it. But it was awesome the skin pack from the original Virtua Fighter. I guess many companies are trying to bet back the 90s.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum